over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Effect of Dianabol !

paul585

Newbies
Effect of solo Dianabol cycle is better than stack cycle or Dianabol stack with other stero gives better result ?

I’m currently running test and Dbol. But I wouldn’t recommend running it alone because you need a test base.

A stack with inject is always better than a oral only

Dont take orals only, you lose almost everthing when you stop

Very 1st cycle was 40mg ED of Dbol by itself 30yrs ago. Gained 25lbs,kept 15 of it. Worked amazing for me. Comes down to diet and how you continue to eat after you stop your cycle. You will obviously lose some,if you lose 95% of your gains you clearly did something wrong.
You'll hear mixed opinions about running it by itself....

I’m currently running test and Dbol. But I wouldn’t recommend running it alone because you need a test base.
you stack with testE or TestCyp

A stack with inject is always better than a oral only

Dont take orals only, you lose almost everthing when you stop
I cant understand what you say. can you tell me which stack is best for use with Dbol

Test e test c doesn't matter, almost the same

Give more info? First cycle keep it simpel

10 weeks 500mg test e/c
You can take dbol first weeks at 40mg

Usually everything works better in a stack but D-bol works very well as a stand alone compound. It was designed as an oral TRT to replace methyltestosterone that gave everyone tits and roid rage (sarcasm). It converts to a 17-AA version of estrogen that binds strongly to the ER, hence the side effects. Used with an aromatase inhibitor it produces better gains with less estrogen side effects.

I like it at 15mg daily for longer runs, say 10 weeks. It is less toxic and the low dose cuts down on side effects. You can use more but side effects increase dramatically.

Metandienone was formerly approved and marketed as a form of androgen replacement therapy for the treatment of hypogonadism in men, but has since been discontinued and withdrawn in most countries, including in the United States.[14][3][5]

It was given at a dosage of 5 to 10 mg/day in men and 2.5 mg/day in women.[15][16]
[1]

Test e test c doesn't matter, almost the same

Give more info? First cycle keep it simpel

10 weeks 500mg test e/c
You can take dbol first weeks at 40mg
Good read mate

The ONLY AAS you could run solo in a test only . It’s a solid beginner cycle . No other aas should be run alone

The ONLY AAS you could run solo in a test only . It’s a solid beginner cycle . No other aas should be run alone
Dianabol is basically testosterone in a tablet form. Do more research

Dbol is oral EQ.

Dianabol is basically testosterone in a tablet form. Do more research
Dianabol and Deca ... lots of muscle built on that combo since the early days.

Spit the dose twice a day with test cyp test e prop so you have a even baseline

Effect of solo Dianabol cycle is better than stack cycle or Dianabol stack with other stero gives better result ?
Always stack orals with test base, like other members say, you lose 80% maybe more from the d bol muscle & strength gains without test.
specialy when you near to your natural limit. Expect your a 160 pound guy, than you have this oh i gained 30 pounds and keep 23 from my cycle.

Why does everyone say this about old school orals but plenty of people ran OTC orals without testosterone base successfully? I'm speaking of Superdrol, Halovar, Pheraplex, etc. Testosterone inclusion doesn't magically make your gains stay after a cycle.

Why does everyone say this about old school orals but plenty of people ran OTC orals without testosterone base successfully? I'm speaking of Superdrol, Halovar, Pheraplex, etc. Testosterone inclusion doesn't magically make your gains stay after a cycle.
That's right your opinion is not wrong, but i think the chance to hold more muscle after cycle with test is lot easier.
Specialy if you run test many weeks longer than the orals. I always say the german adage: Was schnell kommt geht auch schnell wieder! Meant like: What comes fast goes fast.

I would advise you to try Dianabol with Test E cycle. And looking for right PCT after.

Grampsis is right, you can do nothing wrong with a Test and Dbol cycle. For me on of the best roids combination you can do.
For mass and strength without sides or little.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131