over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Effect of Dianabol !

Bouncerbrown

Banned
Effect of solo Dianabol cycle is better than stack cycle or Dianabol stack with other stero gives better result ?

stack, no solo oral cycles except maybe under certain conditions

Test is King. Always #1 compound for every cycle. Add your other oils and/or orals from there.

Testosterone with dbol. Always use testosterone with any cycle.
Not necessarily true but yes a good general rule

You are still gonna have some great training and gains with something like an Anavar & Equipoise cycle or let’s say you run a real mild primo/deca/Dbol or anadrol cycle

Your not gonna blow up or make massive strength gains but for a guy that just wants some clean gains on maybe a “break” period and not looking for a heavy blast non-test cycles are a very viable option

I believe in the 70’s Deca and Dbol only cycles were very popular

You are still gonna have some great training and gains with something like an Anavar & Equipoise cycle or let’s say you run a real mild primo/deca/Dbol or anadrol cycle

Your not gonna blow up or make massive strength gains but for a guy that just wants some clean gains on maybe a “break” period and not looking for a heavy blast non-test cycles are a very viable option

Most of my best cycles for clean gains was a Dbol only cycles

Most of my best cycles for clean gains was a Dbol only cycles
Did you keep a good bit of your gains (after the water shed of course)? I’ve always done test+dbol or test+deca+dbol. People tend to disparage dbol only cycles now, but I know they were once gym staples. So there has to be something to it.

Dbol alone I'm completely dry...I actually lose weight while gaining muscle...Keep most of my gains by going back on low dose test

As others have said, for me Test is ALLWAYS my base. There are some guys out there that will say no reason for a Test Base. This is especially true for some that are deep in the SARM world. More power to them but for me and my house Test is the base on which all cycles are stacked.

Yes and well into the 80s. Test base started being popular in the 90s around where I was back then. Deca D-bol worked really well BTW.

Definitely have a test base with dbol. It helps with keeping a good percentage of your gains.

Yes and well into the 80s. Test base started being popular in the 90s around where I was back then. Deca D-bol worked really well BTW.
Was ED a problem back in those days ?
I ran a deca only cycle back in the late 90s. It was then that I noticed I no longer woke up with a rager. Early 20s for me. I went into a deep depression. This was right before PDE5s were introduced into the market.
Luckily I lived right on TJ so when blue pills became available I was able to source with no problem.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131