advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Effect of undenatured type II collagen supp on joint pain and tendon inflammation

devenidas

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hi All

Would fellow brothers here with experience of using UC-II® be kind enough to share your experience on how it affected your joint pain and tendon inflammation ?

I have used products like animal flex by universal and many other brands over the years ( chondriotin sulphate, MSM, hydraluric acid, Glucose aminesulphate , the pretty standard joint aid supps which everyone makes) for my left elbow and right knee issues and they have helped me indeed but nearly 12 odd years of lifting it has taken its toll on me. I manage it pretty well with experience, wear sleeves, avoid stuff which makes it worse.

I train pretty sensibly so its all 6-12 reps plus and good form & squeeze and not grinding my tendons under heavy load for me. Gone are younger days of training joints like many of us have done over the years and jumping into heavy sets too quick. I changed my training style when I hit 30. I am 33 now.

Now every workout is outlined like this for me.. great form > desired rep range 6-12 reps and plus > lastly amount of wt. I am not even bothered with wt at all. I basically pyramid up and when I cant get 6 reps (may be 5 vry occassionally if I am feeling hyper but never ever less then 5 now) and I stop and accept that as my max wt for that particular day. I am definately not pump training kind of guy I still have to kill it to get the results and feel goos about it but just do not do stupid stuff as I did in my younger days. I tend to incorporate more advanced tech's now to fatigue the muscle and get the job done rather then relay on going heavy all the time and it defo works wonders in managing tendon/cart issues and train pain free most of the times.

I read a study some time ago (cant remember the source) which said high rep stuff actually helps with soft tissue tendon regeneration as well. I do not do any triceps over head stuff and skull crushers , total ban on these moves as placing tris under load plus placing them under extreme stretch at the same time doesnt feel any good for my left elbow. I am a quali

I came across this product UC-II® and have seem some very good reviews so thought to check with my PM brothers here .

found this study done on humans and looks pretty promising.

Effects of orally administered undenatured type II collagen against arthritic inflammatory diseases: a mechanistic exploration.

Effects of orally administered unde... [Int J Clin Pharmacol Res. 2002] - PubMed - NCBI

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.:)

I have not used the various collagen types but have read about there use form someone I respect a lot and he got great results and feels they are a key to good health and preventing joint problems.

I remember various ones being better for certain things but kinda forget, ill see if I can dig up some info.

I switched to higher reps a few years back and am very happy with it. whole different way to push yourself.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws