over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EFFECTIVE TIME FOR ANAVAR

What is the longest effective time anavar can be used for men?

I am hearing that 30mgs ED for 6 weeks is about it...

I'd be interested in the answer to this as well. I've been on 30mg for just over 6 weeks now.

anavar

Ive heard 40-60mg to be effective, but Im curious as to other replies as well.

id like to hear this also, ive ran var before at 40mg ed. Id like to hear how long you can run it for

I've found the longer the better. Longest I've run anavar is 16 weeks @40mg/D.

I been on 50mg for 10 weeks now. I'd like to try it at 80-100mg sometime.

i just started 45mg a week about a week ago, i plan on running it for 10 weeks, its IP 15mg. i havent really felt any strength gains yet. i know its only been a week. when do they come on?

Infinitely if you know how to train and eat. Same goes for pretty much everything.

Im interested in what toxicity issues you guys are wondering about seeing that there are people out there taking low dose anavar for years and years (HIV, etc)---its 17aa yes, but if you do a search on its toxicity youll find about 8 random things (with peoples opinion) but there is no factual basis of any toxicity ever (with mild doses)

My experience

I can add that I had taken anavar for a 10 week cycle at between 50 and 80 mg per day and about the six week mark I had no elevation to my liver values. This was NOT compared to values before taking the var only that during the var cycle my values were "normal".

Stanazolol and Oxymethalone raise mine within the first week but D-bol only slightly raises them even over 4 weeks. Go figure. As you can tell I get blood work done frequently.

DOGMA said:
I can add that I had taken anavar for a 10 week cycle at between 50 and 80 mg per day and about the six week mark I had no elevation to my liver values. This was NOT compared to values before taking the var only that during the var cycle my values were "normal".

Stanazolol and Oxymethalone raise mine within the first week but D-bol only slightly raises them even over 4 weeks. Go figure. As you can tell I get blood work done frequently.
DOG , did you find you got better, worse or no difference between the 50mg and 80 mg dose?

Actually no difference for me betwen the 50 and 80. One short little cycle I added 50mg of Stanazolol to 50 of anavar, it was great and would love to do it again.

I agree, the longer the better. I've run it at 40mg/day for over 12 weeks and loved every second of it and had no sides to mention.

DOGGCRAPP said:
Im interested in what toxicity issues you guys are wondering about seeing that there are people out there taking low dose anavar for years and years (HIV, etc)---its 17aa yes, but if you do a search on its toxicity youll find about 8 random things (with peoples opinion) but there is no factual basis of any toxicity ever (with mild doses)

toxicity is near zero. we use it in patients at work all the time. some have been on it going on 3 yrs now. ast and alt are always normal for these type of HIV or cancer pt. what do you consider a high dose? pts usually see 10-40mg per day in my line of work. it doesnt aromatize(very little if at all) is the key to this drug

Take the Var with creatine(prefferably CEE) for maximum results. For some reason the two work great together.

PB

mike ross said:
toxicity is near zero. we use it in patients at work all the time. some have been on it going on 3 yrs now. ast and alt are always normal for these type of HIV or cancer pt. what do you consider a high dose? pts usually see 10-40mg per day in my line of work. it doesnt aromatize(very little if at all) is the key to this drug

I had blood work done after my 16 week cycle. Everything was normal including ALT/AST levels which were both at 37 which is still within the normal range.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131