over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Effects of high Estradiol while on cycle

Kaladryn. What if one was on 1-2 grams of test, Is 1 mg of Adex still too high? Does ester matter or mixing of esters.

Last edited:
For the week before the blood test I was taking .125mg EOD of arimidex. I have since stopped all AI's and just using 250mgs test and saving the HCG till the end.

I have some proviron on the way. WOuld it be a good idea to add 25 or 50 mgs ED of Proviron for the last 3 weeks?

For the week before the blood test I was taking .125mg EOD of arimidex. I have since stopped all AI's and just using 250mgs test and saving the HCG till the end.

I have some proviron on the way. WOuld it be a good idea to add 25 or 50 mgs ED of Proviron for the last 3 weeks?

IMO Its a good idea to run proviron ED for the entire cycle. Every cycle really.

Kaladryn. What if one was on 1-2 grams of test, Is 1 mg of Adex still too high? Does ester matter or mixing of esters.

Probably not, 1mg adex will cut your E2 level by about 50% on that much test, but .5mg adex would probably cut your E2 level by at least 40-45%. Mixing esters doesn't matter.

That test level is high for only 250mg/week. I think you are dosing that adex correctly though. Your E2 level is fine if you are only on that much test.

I know it has been a while but I wanted to fill in how it went.

I added the proviron when it came in at 75mgs a day and by day 5 I had to quit. My hair was falling out almost overnight. I guess that one hits me pretty hard. I was mainly adding it for the help with libido but not worth that.

By week 10 everything straightened out. I felt the libido improve and the strength and pumps became incredible. Most say they don't feel the effects of test for 2-4 weeks. For me it was 10!!! Why would it be like that for me?

Crasy, so I only run it for 13 weeks. Only 3 weeks of feeling good. That's not good enough. Should I add Tren Ace to the next cycle or for the sake of hair maybe Deca?

I have been hearing a lot about HCG causing gyno and spiked E2 levels from doses of 300-500 iu per week. If the fear is shrinking nuts, well I guess thats a personal issue.

^^ True words right there! Having muscle is great, but a floppy schlong is not a sacrifice worth making.

IMO, 500iu of hCG is far too much. It's pretty certain that the bloat from this cycle is from the hCG. Over 350iu per inject, E2 really skyrockets. For me, it even rises enough to bloat me 3-4 days after the inject at 250iu. So, Adex is a good addition.

If you're using it from the start, I'd knock it WAY down to 150iu spaced no less than 4 days apart. You're maintaining, not trying to restart at this point.

4 or more days apart: With hCG, there's an initial rise in testicular activity, test output etc. the first day you inject, then again about 72 hours later. By injecting before that time, you kill the second spike.

Were it me, I'd keep test at 500, stop the hCG until the last 3 weeks of the cycle. Keep the Adex in at 500mg of Test with no hCG and your nuts will be fine. Test alone isn't that hard to recover from.

When you do restart the hCG 3 weeks out, I'd do no more than 250iu E4thD and supplement with some NAC or Glutathione to make sure there's no desensitizing from the hCG. Probably won't be at only 250iu, but it's cheap, so why not use NAC?

Just my .02...

Amen!! My wife always asks me why my stomach is sticking out when I take too much HCG, just like she always accuses me of upping my dose when I take Tren. Both of the above are always true. And she hasn't a clue as to what either HCG or Tren are. She just notices the difference.

Last edited:
I know it has been a while but I wanted to fill in how it went.

I added the proviron when it came in at 75mgs a day and by day 5 I had to quit. My hair was falling out almost overnight. I guess that one hits me pretty hard. I was mainly adding it for the help with libido but not worth that.

By week 10 everything straightened out. I felt the libido improve and the strength and pumps became incredible. Most say they don't feel the effects of test for 2-4 weeks. For me it was 10!!! Why would it be like that for me?

Crasy, so I only run it for 13 weeks. Only 3 weeks of feeling good. That's not good enough. Should I add Tren Ace to the next cycle or for the sake of hair maybe Deca?

Honestly, maybe you should avoid all of them. When your hair falls out its gone for good. Do you notice acne when you take the above? At 50 I still have all my hair, but Provirion is instant acne for me. I love Provirion, maybe my favorite for all the positives, but I won't take it anymore.

Maybe the parking lots are filled with cars at the hamburger place... if you know what I mean ;)

What do you guys think?

I think your estro levels are perfect at 32 if that's what it is currently? Personally i don't know why you're running hcg to begin with on a test only cycle and only 500mg/week and now dropping to 250mg/week of test? If for "maintenance" purposes then on a low cycle like this i would only run 150iu/hcg every 3 days (mon/thurs) if really needed. Personally don't see the reasoning for hcg on this to begin with but to each their own i guess?

I use it on cycle if i'm using any 19-nor compounds and only 250iu twice a week. For restarting purposes at the end of a cycle would then be 500iu twice a week and of course a use of AI at all times. AI dose would of course vary as the hcg dose varies accordingly. Personally i think you can drop the hcg from the get go, run your test at 500mg/week, take .25mg arimided eod and feel great. My .02

Test and E2 compete. Normal ranges are 10-40 generally. If his test level is several times normal, and his E2 is normal, he is going to be suffering the effects of low E2.

Say you are on a gram of test, your E2 is going to be around 200. Take an AI at the full normal daily dose (any AI, they are all about the same), and that E2 level is going to be around 100. Now if you somehow took enough AI to get your E2 down to 30 (pretty much impossible, but for arguments sake lets say it was possible to lower E2 that much) you would be suffering the side effects of extremely low E2.

In this case, I'm asking this because getting E2 to 30 on a lot of test would take an immense amount of AI, and that wouldn't be healthy either. It would take at least 1mg/day adex, probably more, to get E2 that low on 500mg test.

Never looked at it that way, but it makes since. Its a very delicate system we play with here. Good info, thanks K.

Thank you for explaining, makes perfect sense now. Learn something new everyday. Maybe his AI is overdosed if UGL? Makes sense though if he's on 500mg test/week then estro "under control" should be around 100, a level of only 32 on this much test would make his body feel like it's "low estro" mode and suffer from this.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws