YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Effects on muscle from different types of PIP ?

Gravyv

Registered
I'm not sure how to completely articulate this but I think some you season guys here know what I'm talking about. Depending on the type of compound and gear(formulation), the of PIP I get will vary in terms of pain(soft, stinging, sharp), knotting(hard lumps), inflammation/swelling, tightness, and duration.

I'm curious if one type is worse than the other in terms of causing scar tissue or any other type of damage. Can anyone here more knowledgeable expand on whats going on? At the core of it, our body is encapsulating then gradually breaking down the foreign object. But whats happening when some gear causes more sharp pain or tightness then others?

I've had gear where I feel some immediate stinging pip and tightness for a day then the site feels completely healed within 3. Then some others it'll cause some hard knots which makes me need to give that site extended time off.

Hypothetically, would a 1cc shot of t400 which gives you a hard lump be worse than a 3cc shot of something else with no knotting and only slight pip?

Last edited:
Anything that is short ester and especially bases is going to cause more pain and inflammation. High concentration gear that is over 250 mg/ml for long esters and 100 mg/ml for short is going to cause more trouble. Another factor is how much alcohol they are using, BA. Other solvents like BB and especially EO will cause pain. HIgher concentrations require more alcohol and other solvents to hold them in solution. I would try to avoid using anything that has ethyl oleate(EO) in it.

As far as long term damage, I cant say for sure about the relationship of that to if it caused swelling and pain. I don't see why anyone should have to suffer a lot of that though, plenty of gear out there that doesn't cause that.

Anything that is short ester and especially bases is going to cause more pain and inflammation. High concentration gear that is over 250 mg/ml for long esters and 100 mg/ml for short is going to cause more trouble. Another factor is how much alcohol they are using, BA. Other solvents like BB and especially EO will cause pain. HIgher concentrations require more alcohol and other solvents to hold them in solution. I would try to avoid using anything that has ethyl oleate(EO) in it.

As far as long term damage, I cant say for sure about the relationship of that to if it caused swelling and pain. I don't see why anyone should have to suffer a lot of that though, plenty of gear out there that doesn't cause that.

Bb causes pain?

Bb causes pain?

Yeah, too much can do that. It isn't as big of an issue though as the other solvents, and uncommon I think because most people know not to use too much and it doesn't cause that much irritation compared to the others.

The more I read about BB the more I question the need for the typical 18-20% total volume of DIY injectable formulations. The 2% BA rule seems well established to prevent stuff growing in your final product over time but can we get by with far less BB, say 5%? If someone were making a low concentration product at 100mg/ml Test E or Primo E, both having long esters...having less BB in your final mix shouldn't effect the oils holding capacity correct? My understanding is BB is primarily there to prevent the hormone from crashing in the amp but if it's a low concentration of a long estered compound (100mg/ml) would it matter?

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Benzyl-benzoate#section=Human-Toxicity-Excerpts

i can personally tell you my story..i shot in my left quad 1cc test E 300mg/ml), the very next day it had a very hard golf ball size lump, no inflamation, no swelling, but when i squatted the day after it gave me a grade 4 tear in the muscle belly. i had an mri done and the orthopedic confirmed, the foreign substance that ( knotted up my leg) ( the test e) tore my leg all up.

i can personally tell you my story..i shot in my left quad 1cc test E 300mg/ml), the very next day it had a very hard golf ball size lump, no inflamation, no swelling, but when i squatted the day after it gave me a grade 4 tear in the muscle belly. i had an mri done and the orthopedic confirmed, the foreign substance that ( knotted up my leg) ( the test e) tore my leg all up.

Im pretty sure something very similar happened to my leg squatting too. I didn't see the doctor though. I seemed to have torn the fascia covering the vastus lateralis. It made a really loud sound like a t shirt ripping. Several guys clear across the room heard it and thought I had torn my power shorts when I hit the bottom of the squat. That swelling puts a lot of pressure on things.

you damn skippy that swelling will tear some shit up man. I quickly learned to prepare carefully where my next shot will be in relation to what body part im going to hit soon after the shot.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131