over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

egg shakes

dr intensity

Registered
hey guys,
i scramble 20 eggwhites + 5 whole eggs then put those in a blender + 2 sugar fee sachets with 250 ml milk skimmed milk run the blender for two to three mins,

made my life quiet easy,(lots of protien + low carb + moderatefats) i`ll have two of those above shakes.

previuosly i used to eat 1000 grams chicken / red meat have cut it down do 500grams each day

75 grams whey protien shakes pre and post workout, and in the night.

has any one else tried it?....

20 egg whites plus 5 whole eggs? i dont think my stomach could take all that at once:)
But sounds good.

20 egg whites plus 5 whole eggs? i dont think my stomach could take all that at once:)
But sounds good.

try it ...its made my diet so easy atleast mentally intially(thank god for giving me this day and for my daily 500grams of pro lol)initially i was having gases from hell people used to walk away from me..lol.. next week i upped my probiotics earlier it was one cap eod... now its 2 cap ed and it really helped...

I tried it, I hate eggs. The taste and smell gagged me. I went back to hard boiling and just throwing them back with minimal chewing and lots of water. I wish I could get it to work for me, I spend 20 minutes every night peeling the damn things.

I tried it, I hate eggs. The taste and smell gagged me. I went back to hard boiling and just throwing them back with minimal chewing and lots of water. I wish I could get it to work for me, I spend 20 minutes every night peeling the damn things.

yeah man i understand... however even though you can change the flavour ( those vanilla, or some strawberry essence or coffee or something)... and then it take 5 mins to prepare it and two mins to consume, and far easier than eating that rubbery 1000 grams of chicken breast/ now that i have reduced it 500 grams of chicken breast ... its far more easier ( i `ll have it all as my first meal which is when i hungry the most after my cardio)

and now that the diet has become easier.... i am still sticking to it even in my PCT time.... however protien is still 500 grams fats are still the same i just reduced some carbs.... the best part is ... i am still holding the good amount of muscle mass, i was 230 at 11 percent (see my abs clearly) when i stopped i did my four weeks of clomid/ nolva... and for the past 2n half months... i am 227 at say 12 to 13 percent ( abs slightly faded).....
my lifting poundages are still the good..... i could do 315 x 8 on inclines and right now i am doing 300 x 11...
declines were 350 x 8 right now its 315 for 12

deads were 500 x 8 to 10 right now 450 x 14...

squats were 450 x 12 right now 405 x 13...

i do one all out set to total muscle failure 2/3 exercises per body part training, and purposely increased my rep range in order to reduce my chances of injury during this off time.

my ultimate target is to reach up 260 at no more than 14 percent bodyfat po in the next 12 to 18 months...lets see if i can make it..

i might have to try this. For the past 2 months i just buy one of those big cartons of Only Whites and chug that during the day. Taste doesnt bother me too much but i have a feeling that actual unpasteurized egg whites would make me throw up.

i really hate eggs too, i have to choke down 10 scrambled eggs every morning but usually dump some salsa all over it to mask the taste and texture.

yolks

eat all the yolks too. you are wasting an incredible amount of nutrition by discarding the yolks. they will not make you fat or increase your cholesterol.

i see that...just curious though, why not 10-15 whole eggs in each shake instead of 20 with only some yolks?

and now that the diet has become easier.... i am still sticking to it even in my PCT time.... however protien is still 500 grams fats are still the same i just reduced some carbs.... the best part is ... i am still holding the good amount of muscle mass, i was 230 at 11 percent (see my abs clearly) when i stopped i did my four weeks of clomid/ nolva... and for the past 2n half months... i am 227 at say 12 to 13 percent ( abs slightly faded).....
my lifting poundages are still the good..... i could do 315 x 8 on inclines and right now i am doing 300 x 11...
declines were 350 x 8 right now its 315 for 12

deads were 500 x 8 to 10 right now 450 x 14...

squats were 450 x 12 right now 405 x 13...

i do one all out set to total muscle failure 2/3 exercises per body part training, and purposely increased my rep range in order to reduce my chances of injury during this off time.

my ultimate target is to reach up 260 at no more than 14 percent bodyfat po in the next 12 to 18 months...lets see if i can make it..

how omany days are you training a week mate, how often do you hit a bodypart? once a week? twice

eat all the yolks too. you are wasting an incredible amount of nutrition by discarding the yolks. they will not make you fat or increase your cholesterol.

I second that! Read lots of research on eating the yolks...good for you!
I always make sure I get my probiotic in when I'm eating raw eggs as well.

I wouldn't blend the eggs. Blenders emulsify the fat in eggs to a suspension too small for proper digestion. I'd take them whole or lightly beaten. Throwing away the yolks is a huge waste. Just eat less whites.

Hey Tom I thought that eating that many eggs with the yolk everyday would raise your cholesterol. Isnt that why some of the veteran older guys from back in the day have alot of heart issues.

I know they used to make alot of homemade protien shakes with eggs included. I have had to resort to eating eggs twice a day. Breakfast usually 12 eggs 4 yolks and lunch 12-14 eggs with some rice or potatoes or even both hell hard to keep up the way being away from home. MM

i see that...just curious though, why not 10-15 whole eggs in each shake instead of 20 with only some yolks?

my overall fat intake is 120 - 130 grams, so i get around 60 grams from egg yolks, the 10 yolks i eat
then around 30 grams from extra virgin olive oil in my protien shakes, and i am just guessing around 30 grams from 500 grams of chicken breast i eat.
and some 10 grams of fish oil pills.

so thats it....no other reason, else i`ll have to cut my fats from other sources

Hey Tom I thought that eating that many eggs with the yolk everyday would raise your cholesterol. Isnt that why some of the veteran older guys from back in the day have alot of heart issues.

I know they used to make alot of homemade protien shakes with eggs included. I have had to resort to eating eggs twice a day. Breakfast usually 12 eggs 4 yolks and lunch 12-14 eggs with some rice or potatoes or even both hell hard to keep up the way being away from home. MM

This link talks about egg myths. They don't address the huge amont of eggs alot of BB'rs consume but there is really little increase in cholesterol from what we eat. here ya go:

**broken link removed**

Well we are jacking this thread.. but I'll throw my hat in the egg yolk ring.
... it may be dietary cholesterol, but C'MON MAN.. I don't think any doctor would recommend eating 20 egg yolks a day. I've been eating 8 whites and 4 whole eggs and a scoop of whey for my last meal for the last year or so.. I don't think I will eat 8 more egg yolks everyday anytime soon.

try it ...its made my diet so easy atleast mentally intially(thank god for giving me this day and for my daily 500grams of pro lol)initially i was having gases from hell people used to walk away from me..lol.. next week i upped my probiotics earlier it was one cap eod... now its 2 cap ed and it really helped...

Can you elaborate on the use of probiotics for help with gas when consuming raw eggs. I definitely would love to go back to drinking a dozen or so a day, likely more but the gas I get is horrible. And I mean horrible. thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131