over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

egg whites....uggggg

Kidrok

Registered
Getting tired of egg whites with salsa every morning. Anyone have any good combos that make them easier to choke down?

if u actually are getting sick off eating them to the point where its physically hard to swallow, try eatinb boiled egg whites, break them into 3 chunks and swallow them like they are big gel tabs:D

Damn

I am getting hungry! I usually boil them up too.

mix your protein meals up , or mix egg whites with turkey with some ketchup on top bro it is the bomb .....

try it

I use all kinds of different things on them. Salsa, ketchup, mustard, and I've even cheated and used jelly's and jams. Hell is was so bad one time they had mayo put on them.

I'm getting hungry reading this thread... I boil them or eat them with turkey sausage. :)

Armageddon said:
I use all kinds of different things on them. Salsa, ketchup, mustard, and I've even cheated and used jelly's and jams. Hell is was so bad one time they had mayo put on them.

man that mayo comment better be false.. thats the nastiest shit ive heard about yet!

I guess us on the other side of the state do things differently than those in detroit. Actually i think I'm the only person I know that's tried that. But I also used to drink raw eggs in high school, during wrestling season. Don't know why it started out as my dad daring me and then seemed like some good may turn out from it. But all I got was a shinny coat. LOL

Right now, due to intestinal challenges, I'm not eating any salsa. I eat hard-boiled eggs that I chop-up and reheat. I've been adding a little salt, onion and garlic powder - then throw on some parsley flakes after it's been heated. It's different but I like it :)

xcel

Xcel, do you eat them whole bro? What you weighing these days?

Right now I'm under the direct guidance of Wyldeone. I'm only eating 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs.

Since I'm 6-week out today, I'm a MERE SHADOW of my former self. My boss was talking with me yesterday telling me how good I look. He guessed that I lost about 30 pounds and he's VERY close - and I wasn't "fat" before :mad: Another associate was playing around with me and grabbed me in a bear hug - he said DAMN, YOU'RE A ROCK!

I'm "really" starting to get get cut and that's my MAIN focus for this contest. As far as I know, the guy that always wins my class is shredded as hell but carries no real size. I've been told if I can get anywhere near as shredded as him, I'd blow him away as I has much better size - although I feel like a refugee right now :(

Are you going to the Emerald Cup in 2 weeks? Drop me a PM if you are.

xcel

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner