over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

egg yolk heating advice

I don't want to debate. I'm not trying to sell you on it. It's like Phil trying to tell those kids over at bodybuilding.com about LBA's. Why bother? It's not my physique that's missing out. It's similar to the difference between raw milk and pasteurized milk. Which one is going to bolster your health, and muscle growth, more efficiently?

If I automatically would've believed Phil about the LBAs I'd have believed they weren't collagen protein, as Phil swore. It wasn't until DC came on and confirmed the formula was no secret and it was just hydrolyzed collagen that Phil relented. I smelled bullshit marketing from the start and was involved in a bunch of debates with Phil. At some point Phil got way out there as far as what the product was, it contained special hormones, it was made from calf fetus blood etc. :D He was joking with the fetus thing I'm sure but it was hard to tell at times. :D

even if you do not believe my opinion on selling processed food the rest of my post is 100 percent bang on, why do you think they used just the egg protein? try and find a study using the whole raw egg. do some searching about whole raw egg digestibility and you will see little more than vince gironda backing that side up. unless you were planning on drinking isolated raw egg protein then that study has zero bearing on anything you will do in real life.

and about my theory about selling you on processed foods, go look into who funded the study, you might be surprised.

Just because a study is funded by someone with an interest in seeing the results looking a certain way doesn't necessarily invalidate the study. That's why there's peer review process as well. And there's studies where the results aren't what the sponsors hope for. How do you think studies could be funded without sponsors? The scientific community isn't an altruist collective.

I see this in the study footnotes:
Supported by a grant from Biomed PL93-2139, Vlaamse Executive and Nutricia Chair in gastrointestinal microenvironment.

What does this company do and sell? Couldn't find with google. Were there other sponsors?

And, seems to me they DID use whole egg. There was labeled yolk also.

Protein test meal. The protein test meal consisted of 100 g of 13C-labeled egg white, 100 g of 15N-labeled egg white (markers of protein assimilation) and the yolk of one egg doped with 74 kBq of [1-14C]octanoic acid (Dupont, NEN Research, Boston, MA) (marker of gastric emptying) (Ghoos et al. 1993).Five microcurie 3H-polyethylene glycol (3H-PEC) 4000 was added to the test meal as a nonabsorbable radiolabeled transit marker.

Some people are just closed minded, Mule, unless of course you have a "study" proving your "outrageous" claims hahaha

Never mind experimenting on yourself to see what happens to your rate of muscle growth. I guess some folks just don't think about this.

Trial 'n error is very under rated.

I'm not closed minded. I'm very open to learning new stuff. It would be great if for example drinking raw eggs was just as efficient as pre-heating them. Much easier to consume for someone such as myself who doesn't have the best appetite.

You're the type of person who likes science when it confirms your opinions and laughs at studies when they don't. Why even mention 'science confirms 90% digestibility' if you don't want to cite your sources and if science means jack-shit anyway?

And rate of muscle growth doesn't necessarily answer the question whether 50 or 90% of the protein in raw eggs is digested. Way too many variables. It's not the only food you eat I'm sure.

Last edited:
I'm going to post that study soon (I have to type it out, no copy paste BS) but in the meantime I'll give you an example of the lack of digestibility of raw eggs.

A couple days ago I was at my brother's house. It was time to eat so I broke out my eggs. I had a dozen that I got from the lady down the street with a farm. Very fresh eggs. Chickens run around all day and eat whatever they damn well please. They're the best. Dark orange yolks, sturdy shell, the whole business. I have never had digestive issues with them.

I bust all twelve of them into the bowl, pop a couple HCl tabs, and drink them down. 30 minutes later my guts are rumbling. Without going into too much detail and trying to compete with a LATS ass gas story, I will say that the rest of the evening I was letting off plenty of sulfuric steam thanks to the eggs putrefying in my bowels. Not to mention the belching, abdominal pain and bloating I suffered.

What caused this indigestion, seemingly from out of nowhere? Well, what I didn't mention earlier was that my bro got a large meat lover's pizza from Round Table and even though I wasn't hungry I had to have a few slices cause that pizza is so damn good.

Because of eating the pizza I had effectively raised the pH level of my stomach with all the starch and caused a portion of the eggs to not digest properly. This resulted in the aforementioned gastrointestinal distress.

So, what does this little anecdote tell me about the digestibility of eggs? It tell me that I normally have no problem digesting raw whole eggs. If I did I would have these problems above every time I drink them. I do not.

Last edited:
I'm going to post that study soon (I have to type it out, no copy paste BS) but in the meantime I'll give you an example of the lack of digestibility of raw eggs.

A couple days ago I was at my brother's house. It was time to eat so I broke out my eggs. I had a dozen that I got from the lady down the street with a farm. Very fresh eggs. Chickens run around all day and eat whatever they damn well please. They're the best. Dark orange yolks, sturdy shell, the whole business. I have never had digestive issues with them.

I bust all twelve of them into the bowl, pop a couple HCl tabs, and drink them down. 30 minutes later my guts are rumbling. Without going into too much detail and trying to compete with a LATS ass gas story, I will say that the rest of the evening I was letting off plenty of sulfuric steam thanks to the eggs putrefying in my bowels. Not to mention the belching, abdominal pain and bloating I suffered.

What caused this indigestion, seemingly from out of nowhere? Well, what I didn't mention earlier was that my bro got a large meat lover's pizza from Round Table and even though I wasn't hungry I had to have a few slices cause that pizza is so damn good.

Because of eating the pizza I had effectively raised the pH level of my stomach with all the starch and caused a portion of the eggs to not digest properly. This resulted in the aforementioned gastrointestinal distress.

So, what does this little anecdote tell me about the digestibility of eggs? It tell me that I normally have no problem digesting raw whole eggs. If I did I would have these problems above every time I drink them. I do not.

Nothing wrong with cutting and pasting a study. It's not your study. :D

I never had stomach upset from raw eggs. I'm not sure that's necessarily always proof a food is completely digested and absorbed. The body can adapt to things that initially cause upset. Like indigestible fiber for example.

So what happend to this study?

Hair Extensions

We hatch a open-handed orbit of hair extensions and rep them here directly in our works boutique, theres no middle valet so the total you see on sale here is at heavily discounted prices. We produce lone valid remy hair. You wont summon up false locks here as it solely doesnt look-alike the blue blood of our 100% soul hair.

If your second-rate ready-made fantastic looking personality pattern hair without any of the granite-like work then youve result as a be revealed to the without delay place. Our most popular output is our world renonwed section in plaits extensions.

Wearing clip in fraction extensions is unhurried! Simply stimulus your locks, express in the clasp, secure it closed and you’re done. After putting them in afew times youll in a minute steal a march on toughened to them, preceding extensive youll be clever to connect your whisker extensions with your eyes closed!.

Clip in's are aside obviously the easiest method in behalf of alien overnight hair and it comes without any commitments, wholly work them abroad when you dont requirement them, deduct them out at effectively end of day and put them in again when your perceptive!

We also hoard pre bonded tresses for salons or seeing that those of you who knows how to manipulate them (professional hair stylists recommended). Weaves suited for those of you who thirst to broadcast on your own clips. At length our latest adding up (coming anon) is our one piece hair's breadth extensions in behalf of the fastest immediate look.

Knock off point to look via our trifle extensions, if you include any questions righteous expect our live band for the sake of help, if we dont have what you have need of discharge us know and we can probably produce it after you in our plant Hair Extensions!

SuperStrands Hair Extensions

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224