over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eggs??

John meadows has a few articles addressing this. I listened to what he had to say and been doing it ever since. My hdl has been as high as 60 while doing things I shouldnt be doing. John knows reality.

Looking more into Mountain Dog diet was easily one of the most enlightening moments in regards to this lifestyle. Everything clicked immediately, I almost felt silly for not seeing it all before. Been eating like that, or at least close to it, ever since.

My folks used to have a ton of chickens that would roam the yard and eat their natural diet

The yolks were a deep dark orange

And boy did they taste amazing

Ate so many that I became allergic-ish for a while

A very smart man, John Meadows, once said, "You are what you eat has eaten!". Go with quality and don't sacrifice your health.

John is fantastic but like so many things we see/hear on here and put faces to that was definitely not an original idea/quote from him. I believe Michael Pollan first stated that but it could have been someone else.

Being in Kentucky, there are plenty of locals with chickens that I buy eggs from, I can actually visit and see what the hens eat and how they live...THESE are the best eggs, deep orange nutritious yolks, they taste very rich also..love em
Im also in Kentucky and this also applies to a lot of the meat we eat as well if we choose to. I know plenty of guys who buy in bulk at the slaughterhouse and sometimes two or three of us go in together to buy 50-100lb of
Pork or beef we know exactly what they are feed and we know the land they roam as well.

Im also in Kentucky and this also applies to a lot of the meat we eat as well if we choose to. I know plenty of guys who buy in bulk at the slaughterhouse and sometimes two or three of us go in together to buy 50-100lb of
Pork or beef we know exactly what they are feed and we know the land they roam as well.
Exactly! Me and one of my friends go in on grass fed beef from a local farmer, been doing it for years now.

Does it help if the eggs are cage free? Ive been eating those kind of eggs, but they aren't labeled as organic. I guess organic eggs might have chickens that are fed a different diet? What makes an egg organic?

Watch the documentary Super Size Me 2: Holy Chicken.

If you guys like the farm direct eggs try to get some duck eggs from a similar quality source. We get them for $4.00 a dozen and they are the richest eggs I have ever had.

When buying store eggs try to find out the address of the actual chicken farm and zoom in on google earth. This won't tell you everything but if all you see are the long buildings with like 10sq ft of grass you know damn well those chickens are not getting outside.

Watch the documentary Super Size Me 2: Holy Chicken.
I saw the first one and it was fun to see what happened to him. I'll search around for the 2nd. Maybe Netflix has it.

Does it help if the eggs are cage free? Ive been eating those kind of eggs, but they aren't labeled as organic. I guess organic eggs might have chickens that are fed a different diet? What makes an egg organic?
The stamp they put on the carton.

My folks used to have a ton of chickens that would roam the yard and eat their natural diet

The yolks were a deep dark orange

And boy did they taste amazing

Ate so many that I became allergic-ish for a while

Yes! My mother somehow acquire a few dozen home raise chicken eggs and let me take a few. I remember that yolks being almost orange colored like you described (almost like a dick egg) and when cooked it tasted so rich. It's the best eggs I've ever had in my life.

According to WebMD here are the differences:

Cage-Free Eggs
Cage-free eggs are eggs from birds that are not raised in cages, but in floor systems usually in an open barn. The hens have bedding material such as pine shavings on the floor, and they are allowed perches and nest boxes to lay their eggs. However, they may still be at close quarters with many other hens -- just not in cages. That depends on the farm.

Free-Range Eggs
Free-range eggs are laid from hens that have the opportunity to go outside. Smaller farms may keep birds outside under a canopy area. They may travel in and out of a barn at free will or spend some portion of their day roaming outdoors.

Organic Eggs
Organic eggs are laid from hens that may be kept in any kind of caging system, but generally are cage free. They eat an organic feed and don’t receive vaccines or antibiotics.
In order to qualify for USDA organic certification, the grains used for the hens’ diets must be produced on land that has been free from the use of toxic and persistent chemical pesticides and fertilizers for at least three years.
Genetically engineered crops are not permitted, and hens must be maintained without hormones, antibiotics, and other intrusive drugs.

Vegetarian Eggs
Vegetarian eggs are laid from hens that are only fed a vegetarian diet -- free from meat or fish by-products. Hens are kept in cages or indoors and do not peck any grubs or worms.

Pasteurized Eggs
Pasteurized eggs are eggs in their shell that have been put through a pasteurization process where they are heated to 140 degrees Fahrenheit for three and a half minutes. Eggs are not required to be pasteurized.
Pasteurization completely kills bacteria without cooking the egg. The process can also be done for packaged egg whites used in cooking.
Eating pasteurized eggs is recommended for young children, the elderly, and people with weakened immune systems so they can reduce the risk of contracting a salmonella infection.

The whole non GMO thing is baffling to me. I just don't get that. How is a GMO going to be harmful to the human body when consumed? I say bring it on!

I tried that MuscleEgg product. Flavored liquid egg whites. Then found out I could easily make my own with 1/2 cup liquid egg whites + 1/4 cup Mayfield low fat chocolate milk. It works out to about $1 per 30 grams of protein, 10 gram carbs, 6 grams fat. I will let the ones with better knowledge tell me if I am wasting my time with this.

Pastured raised and organic would be the best of the best. They are about 4 bucks a dozen at WalMart. The yolks are very noticeably deeper darker yellow.

If you can't see the chickens that the eggs came from, I would not buy them.

Unfortunately that is not possible for everybody (not me). 10$ per dozen jumbo.

Same with chicken meat. Wish I could do that with fish :(

I have an organic chicken farmer right down the road from me and they have never done me wrong.
Quality and price are both outstanding. I haven't bought chicken or eggs from a store in probably 10 years.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131