over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

eggs

On a very low carb diet, how many whole eggs per day are too many? Has anyone ever had large amounts per day than had your cholesterol checked to see how it affected you?

I'm eating a nice amount of whole eggs per day and over the course of the last week, all my lifts have gone up even though I have been dropping even more calories due to limiting my carbs so much. I've dropped about 20 pounds of fat in the last month and a half.

I plan to get a physical next month and have a blood test to see how everything is going on inside of me.

Thanks.

10 total eggs (three in the morning, three at night) if you're taking OMEGA-3 eggs; About 8 eggs total with 4 egg whites if you're taking regular eggs. This is from Dave Palumbo's philosophy.

I think the excess cholesterol is overrated and it's necessary to produce testosterone anyway so if you're training consistently and all other aspects of your diet is relatively low in saturated fats, this seems permissible.

6 eggs every morning.
I find seven dozen hard to believe, that's over 6000 calories a day just on eggs.

6 eggs every morning.
I find seven dozen hard to believe, that's over 6000 calories a day just on eggs.

I have no vested interest in misleading anyone . . . believe it if you will or not.

Boo

If I recall Roy was a vegetarian and he was an advocate of eggs also.

The whole thing was highfat low to zero carb. I ate them scrambled about a dozen and a half at a time.

This was 85,86,87,88 and during my masters work. I was on the gear, i went away to University with one bottle of dbol ( 100 5 mg tabs. ) It ran me $65 bucks. I took 1 pill a day.

At my best during my egg period I was 5'3-5'4 181lbs cut and was doung my dips for 6 to 7 reps with 3-45lbs plates strapped to my waist and was squatting ( rock bottom ) 5-45's per side for 6 to 7 reps. For 1 year in university, I squatted every day. 1 to 2 heavy sessions and 5 sessions of 4 sets of 20 -25 reps with 135. It was my warm up every work out. And yes I was young and in love with training as I still am and trained every day.

Boo

P.S. " as for yourself you were eating 4 dozen as in 48 eggs a day? lol " You would be shocked at how fast your body metabolizes eggs, I always figured it was in large part because of their consistency. 4 hrs after my first meal, I was looking for more.

hey boo thanks for the info on what you did. you said you eggs diet with little carbs worked great for muscle but i was wondering how you felt just in general, did you still feel great and have a lot of energy. Did you generally feel good.

how much did you gain on the 5 mgs of dbol per day. i am guesing that small of cycle gave no sides at all. i am interested because you hear about these guys in teh 60s doing real well with only 5 mgs of dbol, so i was wondering specifics of how that type of cycle went for you?

hey boo thanks for the info on what you did. you said you eggs diet with little carbs worked great for muscle but i was wondering how you felt just in general, did you still feel great and have a lot of energy. Did you generally feel good.

Basically that would be a ketogenic diet. High protein high fat, almost zero carbs.
The body would be getting energy from the fats.

how much did you gain on the 5 mgs of dbol per day. i am guesing that small of cycle gave no sides at all. i am interested because you hear about these guys in teh 60s doing real well with only 5 mgs of dbol, so i was wondering specifics of how that type of cycle went for you?

You know, as I recall I felt great. I was young, in my prime and had energy to boot.

I by no means was Phil Hernon, but other then he I could hang with any PM member during that time period ( I state this respectfully.) Currently I run self administered HRT ( I don't recommend this ) @ 250 a week and I'll shoot 50 mgs suspension prior to or after a super hard workout once per week max.

Once I ran a 50 mgs D-bol per day for 4 weeks and was shocked at what it did to this old man. I wonder what the combination of a gram of test ( which I have run very successfully in the past ) and 50 mgs of BigDaddy would do . . . I'll keep you posted.

All facts, no bull shit.

Boo

Vince Gironds Carb Up?

You know, as I recall I felt great. I was young, in my prime and had energy to boot.

I by no means was Phil Hernon, but other then he I could hang with any PM member during that time period ( I state this respectfully.) Currently I run self administered HRT ( I don't recommend this ) @ 250 a week and I'll shoot 50 mgs suspension prior to or after a super hard workout once per week max.

Once I ran a 50 mgs D-bol per day for 4 weeks and was shocked at what it did to this old man. I wonder what the combination of a gram of test ( which I have run very successfully in the past ) and 50 mgs of BigDaddy would do . . . I'll keep you posted.

All facts, no bull shit.

Boo

Hey Boo,

If you were following a vince gironda type diet, did you implement a Carb Meal every fourth day? And if so how many grams of carbs in that meal did you find was enough?

All facts, no bull shit.

Boo

back then though you were saying you did only 5 mgs a day , any gains to speak of on that dose.

also what kind of test suspension are you on right now?

Hey Boo,

If you were following a vince gironda type diet, did you implement a Carb Meal every fourth day? And if so how many grams of carbs in that meal did you find was enough?

My carbs were limited to raisins ( 1/4 cup every 3 days as I recall. I also ate a thick slice of whole grain bread once per day. I bought it at a health food store and it was the real deal . . . very grainy and loaded with fiber, no salt or sugar. I put butter on that one slice per day.

For me this was effective. I recall Vince telling people to wisp ( with a fork so as to not break the eggs down too much ) cream in the raw eggs. He believed it promoted a positive nitrogen balance in the blood allowing optimal growth conditions at all time. I tried it, but went to the cooked eggs. I loved em and still do.

Boo.

back then though you were saying you did only 5 mgs a day , any gains to speak of on that dose.

also what kind of test suspension are you on right now?

I think the d-bol was stronger then. Although the bottle from Ciba said 5 mgs, it seemed to work well ( it may have been a psychological thing, but I don't think so.) I would have taken 50 mgs per day, but getting those things here in Nova Scotia back in the 80's was dam near impossible.

Today I run Omna's at 250 a week and one amp Agovirin per week ( it's fantastic.) I often wonder what a 500 mgs base of Omna and 1 amp Agovirin per day and 50 mgs of big daddy a day might do? I would need to run a protocol of ancillaries, but I feel for my needs it would be a result producing cycle.

Again, this is my body, my life and I am lending insight not giving advice.

Just train, eat healthy and you'll grow old doing what you love.

Boo.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity