over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ejaculation Volume

Registered
I have three previous cycles under my belt.

First cycle was Test 500mg/week.

Second cycle was Test 500mg/week and Tren 300mg/week.

Third cycle was Test 750mg/week and Tren 300mg/week.

I had excellent results from each cycle. However, my ejaculation volume was severely reduced during and after the cycle.

I started my fourth cycle 1.5 months ago consisting of Test 750mg/week and Deca 300mg/week. So far I have had excellent gains. To my surprise, my ejaculation volume has significantly increased during this time. I will note that I have been using Arimidex and Prami since day 1 of this cycle. I did not use these products during my previous cycles.

Can anyone offer any explanations to the increased ejaculation volume. I am 40 years old. My volumes right now are actually larger than before my first cycle. My sexual habits have stayed roughly the same, usually ejaculating two-three times/week.

its probably the pramipexole... dopamine agonists have the ability of influencing sex pretty positively, some people can also go for 2-3 times without a break on them.

if you really want a fire extinguisher down there then take 3g maca and 5-10g soy lecithin a day. creatine also increases volume.

maca+soy lecithin+creatine = easily 3-4x as much, its no joke. :D
it doesnt feel better though since its just much more fluid (rather watery), but its still kind of funny :D:D

Maca never helped a bit me..
Clomid and Swedish Flower pollen are far better

Ive tried that maca, as well as that soy lecithin, and it didn't help me one bit either. Someone posted another formula of supplements to use to increase ejaculation volume at another forum I am on, tried it for 2 months, and still no increase. I usually stay on test all year, and some days its alot, and others its not. No explanation for it.. I just assume all the supplements supposedly to increase it, don't work..

Ive tried that maca, as well as that soy lecithin, and it didn't help me one bit either. Someone posted another formula of supplements to use to increase ejaculation volume at another forum I am on, tried it for 2 months, and still no increase. I usually stay on test all year, and some days its alot, and others its not. No explanation for it.. I just assume all the supplements supposedly to increase it, don't work..

Have you tried Swedish Flower Pollen?

if you want big loads hcg is all you need
other than that your on tren

loads are gona be small - very common with tren

Maca never helped a bit me..
Clomid and Swedish Flower pollen are far better

i only ever took maca and soy lecithin together
soy lecithin was probably the culprit then ;)
i love the taste of maca powder though :D call me crazy

clomid doesnt really do anything for me in that regard though

HCG does increase it, funnily however not when im on tren

I tried all of the above and it did nothing for me

CLOMID!!!

high dose, a few days in and you will be like spiderman! lol

of course I haven't used it in years... sometimes alli have is like a little puf of smoke, not even any liquid! lol

:star-w:rs

Whenever i run anything my loads are small and they really dont shoot out with any force lol. And a typical cycle for me is Test, Primo and Var... thats it, and my loads are really small.

Maybe the arimidex is increasing your natural test and helping ? I suppose it could be the prami also...

Whenever i run anything my loads are small and they really dont shoot out with any force lol. And a typical cycle for me is Test, Primo and Var... thats it, and my loads are really small.

Maybe the arimidex is increasing your natural test and helping ? I suppose it could be the prami also...

he is on test and deca
there is no natural test in his body

Why do guys even care ? Are your partners into getting jizzed on the face lol

Semen is my girls main source of protein bro. Gotta keep her fed

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

you know, I have heard in some Asian countries, they put semen on their face for a better skin

its probably the pramipexole... dopamine agonists have the ability of influencing sex pretty positively, some people can also go for 2-3 times without a break on them.

if you really want a fire extinguisher down there then take 3g maca and 5-10g soy lecithin a day. creatine also increases volume.

maca+soy lecithin+creatine = easily 3-4x as much, its no joke. :D
it doesnt feel better though since its just much more fluid (rather watery), but its still kind of funny :D:D

Excellent advice.
With a name like jizzmo I'm guessing you know what you're talking about in regards to being able to jizz more. :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131