over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ejection fraction 10%

Lupus test was negative. Had surgery this morning. Doctor said ejection fraction was 17%. Is it possible the meds and better diet to improve that quick. I'm not expecting a miracle, but that seems like a significant improvement for a short period of time. The speculation is that the damage was done by the respiratory infection based on how quickly I went downhill.

Lupus test was negative. Had surgery this morning. Doctor said ejection fraction was 17%. Is it possible the meds and better diet to improve that quick. I'm not expecting a miracle, but that seems like a significant improvement for a short period of time. The speculation is that the damage was done by the respiratory infection based on how quickly I went downhill.

That's great news on the lupus! 7% improvement is good. Maybe it was a viral infection and now that the inflammation is going down your heart function is improving. When the walls of the heart get stiff they don't squeeze so well and that could have been an issue. Sounds like you are on the path to some recovery of function. I hope things continue in this direction!

What surgery did you have, an angiogram maybe? You are still in the hospital? When you come out and are ready to start exercise again take it easy and just go on HRT if you must. Play it safe. You still don't really know what caused the problem, I went from 30% up to about 55% in 12 months when I got off all the juice.

Last edited:

I hope your ejection fraction keeps going up. Good luck sodzi. Hang in there and try to think positive. From 10% to 17% that quickly is a very good sign. 👍

Positive news, keep fighting. You may be able to get into a stable range quickly.

Myocarditis seems more likely if your usage and lifestyle is all true as stated. Did you have bad flu, respiratory cough or anything in last year?

Glad to hear things are improving. We're all pulling for you.

What surgery did you have,

Implanted the defibrillator.

Myocarditis seems more likely if your usage and lifestyle is all true as stated. Did you have bad flu, respiratory cough or anything in last year?

I had a real bad upper respiratory infection for 3weeks prior to going in.

Bingo. I'm sure your doctor has hypothesized along the same angke and shared that with you.

In that case, although stricken with bad luck, it's nice to know you didn't do this to yourself.

Last edited:
Bingo. I'm sure your doctor has hypothesized along the same angke and shared that with you.

In that case, although stricken with bad luck, it's nice to know you didn't do this to yourself.

and here I was thinking you were dumb and gay

Implanted the defibrillator.

Good, I am glad you have it in there. You are safe now. You should feel much confidence now and your fears should be diminishing. That is like having your own personal 911 team with you 24/7/365.

Good, I am glad you have it in there. You are safe now. You should feel much confidence now and your fears should be diminishing. That is like having your own personal 911 team with you 24/7/365.

am i weird for kinda wanting one as a preventative measure?

am i weird for kinda wanting one as a preventative measure?

Well, yeah I think so. Angelina Jolie did something similar though when she had her perfectly healthy breasts removed because women in her family had a genetic trait for breast cancer and cases of it to prove. Preventative measures eh?

Well, yeah I think so. Angelina Jolie did something similar though when she had her perfectly healthy breasts removed because women in her family had a genetic trait for breast cancer and cases of it to prove. Preventative measures eh?

probably just got tired of the aching back tbh

Any studies on tb500 and the Heart?

Any studies on tb500 and the Heart?

Look it up. Yes it's shown to have a positive impact. Worth a shot. No idea why you haven't bought yourself some ubiquinol, Arjuna, and D-Ribose yet

Look it up. Yes it's shown to have a positive impact. Worth a shot. No idea why you haven't bought yourself some ubiquinol, Arjuna, and D-Ribose yet

I just got discharged a couple hours ago.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws