over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ejection fraction 10%

well, he told me light weight lifting would be okay.
After ive asked him what he meant he was like "some pushups".. well, not really great but i guess better than nothing. i guess i can also do some band work like rear delt etc..
right now and i guess at least until middle of week i will not do any weightlifting though. Right now i am doing 2-3 walks a day for 15-20 minutes and i will increase this. When i feel okay, i will add my eliptical bike. (maybe from sunday on..)
ive asked my family doc about sleep aid and he also prescribed me zopiclone but only half the dosage i got in hospital (3,75mg a day).
got all my heart meds now and today my other supps arrived.
gonna take 2x bcm95 curcumin 650mg daily, 3x 200mg kaneka ubiquinol (400 midday, 200 evening), 30g d-ribose daily with taurine and creatine, black garlic. I also eat fresh ginger 3x per day and i will start a digestion aid.
Right now i am still waiting on arjuna which i will then also add 3x daily and krill oil

Also, i will try to lose some weight. Right now after leaving hospital and with the diuretics i am down to 97,6kg. (height = 172cm, so my bmi is still high).
unfortunately, i do not have a lot of fat to lose. I still hope that, in the next weeks, i can get down to something like 90-92kg.
I will fast for 16 hours and then eat 3 meals. Total macros 250g Protein, 65g healthy fats (walnuts, 2 eggs, salmon,..) and 150g carbs (rice cakes, veggies, fruit and some oats). Total will be around 2200 kcals which should be a good number to lose fat quite fast.
Ive also asked my doc about coffee and he told me coffee is fine, i should just stay away from caffeine pills and powders since overdosing is easy with them.

Well, Im pretty sure that I was fine from it. 12 years and still doing it. I did have problems though if I got my heart rate up too high. I could experience V tach if that happens. That happens though even with really light weight. Happened once doing bent over lateral for my rear delts! I got zapped. I dont go any lower than 8 reps on any lift now, just to be safe. No real reason for me to anyhow. The extra pressure does put extra strain on the heart while you are lifting and I think that can lead to arrhythmias. I personally too dont believe in long term detriment to the heart. I always feel good after I finish a weight lifting session, but cant say the same for while I am doing it.
Very fair. I didn't take those circumstances into play. I'm glad you feel good enough that you can power through weight training these days.

well, he told me light weight lifting would be okay.
After ive asked him what he meant he was like "some pushups".. well, not really great but i guess better than nothing. i guess i can also do some band work like rear delt etc..
right now and i guess at least until middle of week i will not do any weightlifting though. Right now i am doing 2-3 walks a day for 15-20 minutes and i will increase this. When i feel okay, i will add my eliptical bike. (maybe from sunday on..)
ive asked my family doc about sleep aid and he also prescribed me zopiclone but only half the dosage i got in hospital (3,75mg a day).
got all my heart meds now and today my other supps arrived.
gonna take 2x bcm95 curcumin 650mg daily, 3x 200mg kaneka ubiquinol (400 midday, 200 evening), 30g d-ribose daily with taurine and creatine, black garlic. I also eat fresh ginger 3x per day and i will start a digestion aid.
Right now i am still waiting on arjuna which i will then also add 3x daily and krill oil

Also, i will try to lose some weight. Right now after leaving hospital and with the diuretics i am down to 97,6kg. (height = 172cm, so my bmi is still high).
unfortunately, i do not have a lot of fat to lose. I still hope that, in the next weeks, i can get down to something like 90-92kg.
I will fast for 16 hours and then eat 3 meals. Total macros 250g Protein, 65g healthy fats (walnuts, 2 eggs, salmon,..) and 150g carbs (rice cakes, veggies, fruit and some oats). Total will be around 2200 kcals which should be a good number to lose fat quite fast.
Ive also asked my doc about coffee and he told me coffee is fine, i should just stay away from caffeine pills and powders since overdosing is easy with them.
I'm very curious to hear how this all works out for you. Glad to see you're doing everything you can for yourself. (y)

I will give my absolute best. Right now this is my motivation instead of making PRs in my gym.
Today i did over 14000 steps during the day and i feel amazing.
My remaining supps arrived today, krill oil, digestion aid,arjuna.
Also, the pharmacy brought my zopiclone so i will probably take a small dosage today and see how i sleep.
We have a big stairs here in my village and ive went it up and down 3 times today. It was not easy but it was doable.
Weight is down to 96,8kg. So right direction. To be honest, right now i do not even care if it is muscle or fat xD

Hard to explain, but right now it just feels good without working out. Before, i always chased the numbers. I got up in the morning and was already under
pressure because i knew for example it is leg day, i did 16x140kg the week before and i have to beat that.
My whole day was structured for the "optimal" training..no walks that day because it exhausts the legs even if it was great weather. No socialing because i had to eat or whatever. I somehow feel relieved..
I really have to rething priorities of life. I am sure i will still train because that is what i love, but i should change my approach to it...

I will give my absolute best. Right now this is my motivation instead of making PRs in my gym.
Today i did over 14000 steps during the day and i feel amazing.
My remaining supps arrived today, krill oil, digestion aid,arjuna.
Also, the pharmacy brought my zopiclone so i will probably take a small dosage today and see how i sleep.
We have a big stairs here in my village and ive went it up and down 3 times today. It was not easy but it was doable.
Weight is down to 96,8kg. So right direction. To be honest, right now i do not even care if it is muscle or fat xD

Hard to explain, but right now it just feels good without working out. Before, i always chased the numbers. I got up in the morning and was already under
pressure because i knew for example it is leg day, i did 16x140kg the week before and i have to beat that.
My whole day was structured for the "optimal" training..no walks that day because it exhausts the legs even if it was great weather. No socialing because i had to eat or whatever. I somehow feel relieved..
I really have to rething priorities of life. I am sure i will still train because that is what i love, but i should change my approach to it...
Everything you are going through I did, back in 2008. It really sounds like your problems were due to your use of PEDs. Recovery is fast at first but then it really slows down. It took me about 1 year to fully recover, so be patient later on.

I almost felt literally like a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders after the heart attack. I too was obsessed with bodybuilding. I wouldnt even go on a vacation without going to the gym. I would join a gym for 2 weeks where ever we went. So my wife would be out on the beach and Id be at the stupid gym. Hell, I even joined a gym for our honeymoon in Gatlinburg Tn. Stupid. Your priorities are going to change for sure, and for the better.

Everything you are going through I did, back in 2008. It really sounds like your problems were due to your use of PEDs. Recovery is fast at first but then it really slows down. It took me about 1 year to fully recover, so be patient later on.

I almost felt literally like a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders after the heart attack. I too was obsessed with bodybuilding. I wouldnt even go on a vacation without going to the gym. I would join a gym for 2 weeks where ever we went. So my wife would be out on the beach and Id be at the stupid gym. Hell, I even joined a gym for our honeymoon in Gatlinburg Tn. Stupid. Your priorities are going to change for sure, and for the better.
sounds exactly like me.
I am quite sure higher dosages of hgh were the culprit for me .
I didnt take much anabolic wise but i was dumb and used up to 1 vial of hgh daily,, and it was probably around 12-13iu vial (mauvetops e.g.)

sounds exactly like me.
I am quite sure higher dosages of hgh were the culprit for me .
I didnt take much anabolic wise but i was dumb and used up to 1 vial of hgh daily,, and it was probably around 12-13iu vial (mauvetops e.g.)
Just don't make my mistake and go back on. Try not to blame it all on Hgh. Anabolics play a role too.

sure, not going to talk down the anabolics, i just mean i didnt blast high doses.
Highest was 700mg test alone or 210 test prop + 300mg primo E + 6 weeks anavar for example
But ive blasted hgh recklessly because ive thought it is "safer"..

sure, not going to talk down the anabolics, i just mean i didnt blast high doses.
Highest was 700mg test alone or 210 test prop + 300mg primo E + 6 weeks anavar for example
But ive blasted hgh recklessly because ive thought it is "safer"..
If I were you, I'd only use trt dose of 100 mg/ wk test and at most do a "blast" once in awhile for 9 weeks of 300 mg tops. Better off not even doing that because it's a slippery slope. Happened to Chris on here.

If I were you, I'd only use trt dose of 100 mg/ wk test and at most do a "blast" once in awhile for 9 weeks of 300 mg tops. Better off not even doing that because it's a slippery slope. Happened to Chris on here.

All i want would be to use a true trt dose of test and maybe 1,5iu pharma hgh. No crap generics. and then as a blast as you said add the highest dosage primo possible without causing low e2 symtoms (so probably something like 100mg test and 150mg primo).
I would not want to use higher test because i seem to have massive issues once water retention is high.
I am thinking about discussing this with the doc but i am afraid that he will call me an idiot for still wanting to use it although i am sure it was the culprit. They dont understand the diffence between 1,5iu for wellbeing etc and 10-13iu..

All i want would be to use a true trt dose of test and maybe 1,5iu pharma hgh. No crap generics. and then as a blast as you said add the highest dosage primo possible without causing low e2 symtoms (so probably something like 100mg test and 150mg primo).
I would not want to use higher test because i seem to have massive issues once water retention is high.
I am thinking about discussing this with the doc but i am afraid that he will call me an idiot for still wanting to use it although i am sure it was the culprit. They dont understand the diffence between 1,5iu for wellbeing etc and 10-13iu..
Your sir, are delusional. You are wearing a defibrillator vest right now and already think about the next cycle like a fucking junkie. Unless you drop all AAS and other PEDs beyond 70mg test, downsize significantly, and quit heavy lifting, you'll be dead in a couple years time. I went back and checked your post history, and indeed you are the guy who trained himself into rhabdo multiple times and kept juicing despite already low EF a couple years ago. Go see a therapist.

rhabdo couple of times?
I had it once and it was not due to working out but due to a breakup which led to dehydration.my world broke up.
My lowest EF until then was 42% which is low but not massively low.

and where im thinking about my next cycle?
ive wrote i wanne discuss it with my doc

and i guess you are not really much into bodybuilding, else you knew it is psychological not very easy.
right now i am off everything apart from supps like ubiquinol etc. and i dont plan to go on everything apart from true trt anytime soon..
When i say "all i want".. this means it would be my wish. But wishes dont always come true, you know.?

and if you have read the thread you would know i am already downsizing. and no lifting at all.
But i know you from the past, you are always the guy who reads what he wants and tries to insult others so keep going :) no time for you buddy

rhabdo couple of times?
I had it once and it was not due to working out but due to a breakup which led to dehydration.my world broke up.
My lowest EF until then was 42% which is low but not massively low.

and where im thinking about my next cycle?
ive wrote i wanne discuss it with my doc

and i guess you are not really much into bodybuilding, else you knew it is psychological not very easy.
right now i am off everything apart from supps like ubiquinol etc. and i dont plan to go on everything apart from true trt anytime soon..
When i say "all i want".. this means it would be my wish. But wishes dont always come true, you know.?

and if you have read the thread you would know i am already downsizing. and no lifting at all.
But i know you from the past, you are always the guy who reads what he wants and tries to insult others so keep going :) no time for you buddy
Just stay off everything and go natural if you can. That's what I did after my heart attack. If I hadn't done that, I'd be dead now for sure.

Your body is sending you warnings and you're not listening. It killed Chris. Unless someone you know comes on to let us know you passed on, you'll just disappear from here and we won't even know what happened to you.

Try to get off and be natural. See an endocrinologist and have testing done the first year. If your levels don't come back to normal then they will prescribe for you. That's what I did. My total test never climbed over about 50, even after 11 months. You still have to try. You haven't used high doses, so you might recover. No Hgh for you.

Avoid using any black market steroids. Get your test through a doctor script. You shouldn't take any other steroids. Your body is sensitive to the effects of steroids, and black market could be contaminated with other substances that irritate your heart.

well, i am off all and as i said, i will not get on anythin without discussing it with the docs.
Money isnt an issue so i rather take doc prescirbed and doc supervised stuff even if it costs me a fortune

well, i am off all and as i said, i will not get on anythin without discussing it with the docs.
Money isnt an issue so i rather take doc prescirbed and doc supervised stuff even if it costs me a fortune
Doc prescribed testosterone is certainly a lot more than black market, but because the dose you use is so low, you don't spend much at all. For me it's about $80 for 3 months. One 1 ML vial lasts me 2 weeks.

As I've said before, it's a slippery slope if you start using it again in anything other than true hrt 80 mg to 150 mg per week max. You'll start out low initially, but then after a year or less you'll start using more and more again because you feel healthy. It's all very logical at the time too.

yeah but i dont plan dying in my 30's and while being in hospital, while reading the letter and while wearing this vest 24/7 i realize more and more that it is not worth it. My genetics are not good. My body doesnt want to weight over 100kg at 172cm.
I will try to get a lean muscular body and thats it. Weight 80kg on 172cm with decent shape is enough. I will also feel much better during everday life because being heavy sucks in many aspects (playing other sports like basketball which i like, table tennis etc..)

I had chf 18 months ago and my ef was around 20%

I haven't had my ef rechecked but I was in the hospital for an unrelated procedure yesterday (infection removal) and while strapped to the heart monitor my heart rate was consistently around 40bpm and occasionally down to 30bpm. Blood pressure low, 90/50 to 100/60 most of the time.

I've been taking 800mg ubiquinol, 2000mg curcumin, 200mg pycnogenol, and some other stuff like grape seed extract, vitamin k, etc

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131