over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ejection Fraction of 15

Please research my older posts. My EF was 15% . Stayed that way for six months. I would not be lifting at this EF. That is just me. I took 9 months off I believe. I could rep show off plates etc, and in fact did the morning of the night I went to the hospital. "Being able to workout does not mean what you may think it means.

Rest it. Its' like a sprained ankle. Think of it as an organ opposite of your "banger". It does control your brain or tell it to do things. You need to tell it.

I was on bed rest at this EF and did not drive. This is from being in the gym that morning, walking with GF and dogs that afternoon for about 4 miles.

PWood

Please research my older posts. My EF was 15% . Stayed that way for six months. I would not be lifting at this EF. That is just me. I took 9 months off I believe. I could rep show off plates etc, and in fact did the morning of the night I went to the hospital. "Being able to workout does not mean what you may think it means.

Rest it. Its' like a sprained ankle. Think of it as an organ opposite of your "banger". It does control your brain or tell it to do things. You need to tell it.

I was on bed rest at this EF and did not drive. This is from being in the gym that morning, walking with GF and dogs that afternoon for about 4 miles.

PWood

I'm glad to see you're doing well. I've always been interested in your story.

PWood

Exactly. The night I went into V fib and my heart stopped beating (asytole) I felt fine and was doing squats like any other night. Just because you feel fine doesn't mean shit. I would have died that night because I wasn't on a beta blocker and did not have a defibrillator. the only reason I lived is because we called 911 and the paramedics saved my ass with their defibrillator. I sure has hell wouldn't be exercising alone just incase you do pass out because you need someone to call for help and do CPR.

Exactly. The night I went into V fib and my heart stopped beating (asytole) I felt fine and was doing squats like any other night. Just because you feel fine doesn't mean shit. I would have died that night because I wasn't on a beta blocker and did not have a defibrillator. the only reason I lived is because we called 911 and the paramedics saved my ass with their defibrillator. I sure has hell wouldn't be exercising alone just incase you do pass out because you need someone to call for help and do CPR.

I could have easily trained the morning of my aortic root surgery if I wanted to. Of course that was the last thing on my mind that day but I had no symptoms and would have had what Kris Dim had if I never found out.

I could have easily trained the morning of my aortic root surgery if I wanted to. Of course that was the last thing on my mind that day but I had no symptoms and would have had what Kris Dim had if I never found out.

Yep. Things in your body can be really messed up and life threatening and you don't know a thing, feel just fine.

:confused:

I am shocked at how the OP describes the reaction of the doctors, saying that they aren't worried. None of this makes a bit of sense. With an EF of 15% they should be considering putting in a defibrillator, unless they figure it is the steroids and once he gets off the heart will come back. I had that happen to me once so I can personally attest to that, but my EF was only down to about 30% at that time. Something here just doesn't make any sense, the way the doctors are treating this. Is there something that the member that started this thread is leaving out?

I agree. No offense if this thread is truly meant out of concern and completely legit but im not wasting time on something that doesnt make medical sense. Even the worst cardiologists would be flipping out at an EF of 15%. Something is wrong with this picture. I mean CT scan?? Ct scan of what? Its not like they did a restrospective cardiac perfusion with FFR and sent out the results to cali... So what they did a CT Chest? for what? What would anyone expect to see on a CT chest to account for this? So echo of 15% and no MRI with contrast? Not even a nuclear stress or muga? Not trying to find the etiology or even begin a treatment? Cmon now... again sorry if this is legit but its not making sense to me. I mean chiropractor was mentioned?? Id be talking about cardiologist, nuclear/MRI cardiac imaging radiologist, cardiothoracic etc etc,, not chiropractor with an EF of 15% and you dont even know why yet... Its not something you can just exercise and stretch your way out of if this is legit.

Last edited:
I agree. No offense if this thread is truly meant out of concern and completely legit but im not wasting time on something that doesnt make medical sense. Even the worst cardiologists would be flipping out at an EF of 15%. Something is wrong with this picture. I mean CT scan?? Ct scan of what? Its not like they did a restrospective cardiac perfusion with FFR and sent out the results to cali... So what they did a CT Chest? for what? What would anyone expect to see on a CT chest to account for this? So echo of 15% and no MRI with contrast? Not even a nuclear stress or muga? Not trying to find the etiology or even begin a treatment? Cmon now... again sorry if this is legit but its not making sense to me. I mean chiropractor was mentioned?? Id be talking about cardiologist, nuclear/MRI cardiac imaging radiologist, cardiothoracic etc etc,, not chiropractor with an EF of 15% and you dont even know why yet... Its not something you can just exercise and stretch your way out of if this is legit.

Exactly. You would follow up with a muga scan and then if that showed lack of perfusion in an area of the heart then you would call for a cath.

best advice i can give you man is just see a good heart failure cardiologist and listen to exactly what he tells you, sounds like a form of cardiomyopathy with this kind of EF its severe....im a cardiac sonographer at Duke university and see that every day, just follow up with him and see what he says, it may or may not get better, no one can know, but if its going to stay like that for over a few months you might need an LVAD(LV assisting device) at the very least a defibrillator. good luck man I'm sorry to hear that.

AND P.S.....NO ONE can say what caused it(gear, GH....)-who knows there is no proof or medical studies that can tell, and I'm also sorry to tell you there are no supplements that can make it better, just some prescription meds.

Last edited:
I believe what caused this was back about ten years ago I abused alcohol. I haven't touched a drink in over 3 1/2 years but I believe that was the source of the problem. I think my doctors are as confused as I am over some of the results that they are getting but I was on a cycle up till about two months ago. I think that some of these numbers are going to change over the next month. I had a CT scan of my liver and kidneys because mt red blood cell count was at 19 1/2. Not within the normal range that is why the Hemotlogist called for it. The results came back fine. Right now they have taken more blood tests and are looking to take more next week to see how the High blood pressure medication is working. I have upped my cardio to six days a week not really going at it hard just including it in my dayly routine. I stopped my morning coffee and tightened up my diet. My Cardiologist didn't even mention a defibulator but my other Doctor (Cancer/Hemotology) did. But both didn't seem to alarmed after physically examining me. I am also clean at this time.

I believe what caused this was back about ten years ago I abused alcohol. I haven't touched a drink in over 3 1/2 years but I believe that was the source of the problem. I think my doctors are as confused as I am over some of the results that they are getting but I was on a cycle up till about two months ago. I think that some of these numbers are going to change over the next month. I had a CT scan of my liver and kidneys because mt red blood cell count was at 19 1/2. Not within the normal range that is why the Hemotlogist called for it. The results came back fine. Right now they have taken more blood tests and are looking to take more next week to see how the High blood pressure medication is working. I have upped my cardio to six days a week not really going at it hard just including it in my dayly routine. I stopped my morning coffee and tightened up my diet. My Cardiologist didn't even mention a defibulator but my other Doctor (Cancer/Hemotology) did. But both didn't seem to alarmed after physically examining me. I am also clean at this time.

Alcohol may very well be the reason man, but see what the heart failure doctor says

PWood

What is your EF at now? What did they do for you?

At this time they just upped my blood pressure medication from 25 to 50 miligrams, took some blood and said they want to take some blood again in a week.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws