over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ekg?

powerof2

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I had a ekg done a few weeks ago. Dr said everything was good. I still get heart palpitations. There to the point to where I need to just lay down and chill. Is this Anxiety or should I look further into it and get ultra sound or stress test? When it happens blood pressure is good but pulse is high 105bpm

110% or expect to regret it!

If you have the insurance you may consider self referring to a cardiologist; assuming the ECG was done at you PCP's office. I would think it would be difficult to determine the cause of your palpitations if you were not evaluated and the ECG was not captured at the time of the event.

I use to get real bad palpitations. I could be doing anything and my pulse would jump to 280. Didn't matter if I was laying down or working out. It would last a couple minutes to 20 minutes. It turned out I had supra ventricular tachycardia. A hidden bypass track. I had a couple procedures done and they burned some tissue in my heart and it hasn't returned. The only way they found it was by me seeing my cardiologist and him giving me an event monitor that I wore for a month. I recorded each event when it happened. Otherwise an ekg wouldn't have picked it up. See your doc. Get a monitor.

I use to get real bad palpitations. I could be doing anything and my pulse would jump to 280. Didn't matter if I was laying down or working out. It would last a couple minutes to 20 minutes. It turned out I had supra ventricular tachycardia. A hidden bypass track. I had a couple procedures done and they burned some tissue in my heart and it hasn't returned. The only way they found it was by me seeing my cardiologist and him giving me an event monitor that I wore for a month. I recorded each event when it happened. Otherwise an ekg wouldn't have picked it up. See your doc. Get a monitor.

Yeah, used to call those a Holter Monitor.

Attachments

• holter-heart-monitor-48764943.jpg
    holter-heart-monitor-48764943.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 114
An echocardiogram shows much more than an EKG, but those are expensive unless you have a Cadillac insurance plan. I just had one done and had to pay $1000 for it, and that was after they wrote off a bunch. I think the full price the hospitals try to get is around $2500.

An echocardiogram shows much more than an EKG, but those are expensive unless you have a Cadillac insurance plan. I just had one done and had to pay $1000 for it, and that was after they wrote off a bunch. I think the full price the hospitals try to get is around $2500.

I just had one of those too. Lucky my insurance is real good and it only cost me $25. My doc just wanted to make sure everything was good knowing the stress I put my body through. It's a great test to get if you've had any heart issues and you're pretty active.

I just had one of those too. Lucky my insurance is real good and it only cost me $25. My doc just wanted to make sure everything was good knowing the stress I put my body through. It's a great test to get if you've had any heart issues and you're pretty active.

You lucky SOB! That kind of insurance is just about unheard of now, or at least I don't know of anyone that has it. The cost of health insurance these days is just insane. You have a very good policy.

You lucky SOB! That kind of insurance is just about unheard of now, or at least I don't know of anyone that has it. The cost of health insurance these days is just insane. You have a very good policy.

Yeah we are pretty lucky where I work. $29 a week for my wife and I with no deductible. Contract talks start at the end of the year and we fear the company may try to change things a bit. Almost led to a strike last time. Health care costs are just ridiculous now days.

Sexy

110% or expect to regret it!

They're a pain in the ass. Lucky I had one that clipped on my waist. The irritation from the pads were a bit much but it was the only way they found out what was wrong with me.

Yeah we are pretty lucky where I work. $29 a week for my wife and I with no deductible. Contract talks start at the end of the year and we fear the company may try to change things a bit. Almost led to a strike last time. Health care costs are just ridiculous now days.

With Obamacare as law now they are going to start phasing in more taxes for people that have really good insurance like yours and what is going to happen is most companies are going to drop their coverage back down to avoid that. The penalty is pretty stiff, especially since the company has to pay it for each employee.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131