over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

El Paso bodybuilder executed in prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really fucked up. There is no excuse for shooting an unarmed man with his hands cuffed behind his back. There were two cops there and it was at a jail.

cops do not have a legal obligation to protect us.. that was decided by a supreme court case btw

They also shouldn't have the right to kill us, if their life isn't in danger.

Just more piece of shit cops.

who cares, you wanna fight back against a cop, CO, they should be aloud to use force and lots of it. They have families too, they just wanna go in get a pay check and not go home F`d because some low life wants to fights back, resist, after they messed up.

so dont become a cop, criminals like to go home to there families at the end of the day too, fuck jail!

i like places where cops are kept on there toes and get shot and pushed around on a regular basis, evens the playing field. lol!

I've been to EP too many times to fuck with anyone down there......that whole area is influenced by the drug trade. Don't resist cops anywhere while in cuffs...too easy for them. Remain calm and let your lawyer handle shit.

so dont become a cop, criminals like to go home to there families at the end of the day too, fuck jail!

i like places where cops are kept on there toes and get shot and pushed around on a regular basis, evens the playing field. lol!

The problem is when you break the law, you loose your freedom, criminals don`t get to go home when caught. You wanna see your family? fuck you, don`t be a low life! Can`t do the time, don`t do the crime. Then be an upstanding citizen that society can benefit from.

You must like/prefer to live in the ghetto huh? Then when the cops are "on their toes" and all in your face and using force cause you wanna be a smart ass and talk back, see how you like being planted on your face too.

The problem is when you break the law, you loose your freedom, criminals don`t get to go home when caught. You wanna see your family? fuck you, don`t be a low life! Can`t do the time, don`t do the crime. Then be an upstanding citizen that society can benefit from.

You must like/prefer to live in the ghetto huh? Then when the cops are "on their toes" and all in your face and using force cause you wanna be a smart ass and talk back, see how you like being planted on your face too.

well ive been beat up by cops before. but have to say most are pussies cus they wait til you cant fight back, occasionally you get one who has some balls though...

ironic that you are posting this crap about being an upstanding citizen on a drug related message board... lol or dose that not count? :rolleyes:

what would all you upstanding citizens do without those willing to break the law to supply your drugs, whatever they may be?

the same can be said for cops and military, I hate when you hear these morons complaining and acting all self righteous because one of there "brothers" gets killed at war or in the line of duty, don't like the possibilities don't take the job... I tell criminals the same thing.

in places other then the US cops know all too well that they can be taken out whenever, you don't have to go to the ghetto.

Don't be so high and mighty. The "convict" as brought in on assault charges. Probably just got in a fight, something that could happen to anyone. He's not a low life, just a normal guy. Not like he was selling meth to 5th graders man, lighten up.

Don't be so high and mighty. The "convict" as brought in on assault charges. Probably just got in a fight, something that could happen to anyone. He's not a low life, just a normal guy. Not like he was selling meth to 5th graders man, lighten up.

or steroids to bb'ers:eek:

lol

this is the funny thing about the sheeple in the states, they all think they're free and have rights, just wait till some dome shit happens and you endup in those nice bracelets!

If that guy was black people would be freaking the fuck out.

Hey settle down now that guys no convict, there's only a few of us left so lets not go mislabeling people.:)

He's not a low life, just a normal guy.

Exactly...

This whole thing is seriously fucked up. The fact that the cop isn't even being prosecuted, even worse.

Hope his family finds a good lawyer.

..... I'm sure it is one less low life in the world....

Overreaction. You do not have the details of his case, and why he is been arrested for.
Do not forget that nowadays the majority of cops are corrupt, they are masters at it, and their job is indeed to protect corrupt people rather than regular citizens. This is the reality of the unbalanced world we're living in today.
It is sad though.

Lol this happened a year ago and if you know the story he was on bath salts steroids and dmma. Plus he was being put in jail for having beat the Shit out of a nurse an off duty cop and an old man all at once. So for that you know what I wouldn't have take a chance either.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

who cares, you wanna fight back against a cop, CO, they should be aloud to use force and lots of it. They have families too, they just wanna go in get a pay check and not go home F`d because some low life wants to fights back, resist, after they messed up.
cant agree with you more thats exactly what I was thinking.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

What qualifies someone as a "lowlife"??? Breaking the law???? I bet everyone on this board does that to some extent or another. Why dont you explain to us why someone is a lowlife and their life doesnt matter??? Seriously , people like you with that attitude is whats wrong with this world.

What qualifies someone as a "lowlife"??? Breaking the law???? I bet everyone on this board does that to some extent or another. Why dont you explain to us why someone is a lowlife and their life doesnt matter??? Seriously , people like you with that attitude is whats wrong with this world.

um low life qualifiers... 1) fight back against cops, 2) being high high on bath salts, 3) being arrested for beating up a nurse, cop and old man,.... and I`m what`s wrong with this world?? So you would say he was a "great guy"? If I feel somebody is a low life I`m not gonna throw rotten fruit at them, but I`m also not gonna feel sympathy when they get F`d up for doing stupid things.

As for the smart comments that I`m on here and drugs, illegal, rah rah... I`m on TRT, 200mg/wk, never higher, but don`t want it on my medical record so that some day FDA, dr`s, govt can come out and say "oh you have that problem because of your TRT". My T was 340 before getting vasectomy, it crashed even harder after and I been on since.

um low life qualifiers... 1) fight back against cops, 2) being high high on bath salts, 3) being arrested for beating up a nurse, cop and old man,.... and I`m what`s wrong with this world?? So you would say he was a "great guy"? If I feel somebody is a low life I`m not gonna throw rotten fruit at them, but I`m also not gonna feel sympathy when they get F`d up for doing stupid things.

As for the smart comments that I`m on here and drugs, illegal, rah rah... I`m on TRT, 200mg/wk, never higher, but don`t want it on my medical record so that some day FDA, dr`s, govt can come out and say "oh you have that problem because of your TRT". My T was 340 before getting vasectomy, it crashed even harder after and I been on since.

so basically youre just a hypocrite then?

your drug use is ok, but all others are not?

ive had an rx and need hrt, but could care less about prescriptions, basically permission slips. why should a responsible adult need permission from someone to do what they want to there own body?

when I went to the dr to get my rx for test my levels were around 100, does that make it more right then some one else?

most of these comments are pretty smart, seems as though you don't spendmuch time looking at the bigger picture, and yes that is whats wrong with the world...

:p

so basically youre just a hypocrite then?

your drug use is ok, but all others are not?

ive had an rx and need hrt, but could care less about prescriptions, basically permission slips. why should a responsible adult need permission from someone to do what they want to there own body?

when I went to the dr to get my rx for test my levels were around 100, does that make it more right then some one else?

most of these comments are pretty smart, seems as though you don't spendmuch time looking at the bigger picture, and yes that is whats wrong with the world...

:p

way to intentionally skip over the assaults lmao

way to intentionally skip over the assaults lmao

?

so if he did assault someone that's grounds for execution?

i don't think i ever defended the guys behavior, i really don't know any of the details and im sure not watching some 45 minute long video, shit even if he was going after the cops they are not supposed to shoot him!the guy is in handcuffs! what is he really gona do? on top of that hes already in jail! he isn't going anywhere.

peoples taxes go to pay these yahoos and no one has a choice about it, at very least they should have to play by the rules that have been established, weather or not i argee with those rules is besides the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member