over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Elbow pain

BushMan

Registered
Usually I get a bit of elbow pain when I add something new into my workout routine but after a week or two it goes away. recently, I started swimming again. Been swimming about 6 weeks now and the pain is still there. Some days it's not so bad, some days it's terrible. Can hardly do tri workouts, pressing movements, or breaststroke (and occasionally curls when it's really bad).

I'm wondering if it's the aroma I'm taking. I'm only taking 6mg ED. Would that be enough to cause joint pain? rats currently cycle: 600mg deca, 300mg test, 6mg aroma ED, .25mg prami ED.

Edit: some days they creak and pop a lot. I'm assuming this is swelling?

Last edited:
Another easy fix to the elbow pain ( tendinitis ) is to thumb out as many grips and lifts as possible. I stopped squeezing The hell out of the bars and my tendinitis went away in a matter of 2wks. But now it's back Bc I am in my 4wk week of elitropin (6iu/day) no pain no pain.

Another easy fix to the elbow pain ( tendinitis ) is to thumb out as many grips and lifts as possible. I stopped squeezing The hell out of the bars and my tendinitis went away in a matter of 2wks. But now it's back Bc I am in my 4wk week of elitropin (6iu/day) no pain no pain.

do you mean using false grip?

Elbow Pain

I have chronic elbow pain from what they call tennis elbow and golfer's elbow. I don't play tennis or golf either...

Usually I use a lacrosse ball and then a golf ball to massage the forearm and the elbow and really get into the muscle. I'll follow this up with ice and/or horse liniment gel. Youtube has some videos on fixes for tennis/golf elbow.

I just ordered a thing called "Voodoo Floss" (google it). After seeing a couple of the videos I'm very interested to see if it will work...

Good luck

I have chronic elbow pain from what they call tennis elbow and golfer's elbow. I don't play tennis or golf either...

Usually I use a lacrosse ball and then a golf ball to massage the forearm and the elbow and really get into the muscle. I'll follow this up with ice and/or horse liniment gel. Youtube has some videos on fixes for tennis/golf elbow.

I just ordered a thing called "Voodoo Floss" (google it). After seeing a couple of the videos I'm very interested to see if it will work...

Good luck

massaging irriates it more. My left elbow is worse but I think that's because I broke it when I was 16..

I'm worried it's my AI usage so I might try and lower my aroma to 3mg ED and see what happens.

i had severe tendonitis in both elbows and just bad inflammation in my joints all around when i came off a blast few years ago.. went to doctors... did predinose treatment(worked for 2 weeks)... got voltran gel(didnt work for me at all)... was reallyyyy frustrated... i stopped training and gear for almost 9 months bc i could barely turn a door handle or pick up my coffee cup... was ridiculous... i then got myself sum curcumin and tb500... did like 1cc curcumin ed, and i believe 6mg tb4 a week for a few weeks, then 4mg for few weeks, then 2mg... after a about 6 weeks i was back training again w/o much pain. I was also doing alot of forearm warmups and stuff before training and lots of streching after every workout for that time period. you can find alot of good tennis elbow type stretches on youtube.

I also followed my sports doc plan for training when coming back, he said this- work out very very very light and do 1/2 ur normal workout for 3-4 weeks... then goto 1/2 ur normal weights and stay at half ur normal amt of sets reps for a few weeks... then go to ur normal weights for 1/2 of ur normal sets/reps for few weeks... then go back to full workout... i did this w the tb4/curc and was back lifting my normal weights in about 8 weeks... from seriously hurting and quitting BBing, to full workouts in 8 weeks... i was sold then on the pep shit...

not tryin to make a rec, but this shit workd 4 me

edit: i dont remember exactly wtf the curc dosing was... it was what everyone was saying in the other curcumin threads at the time... cant remem if it was 1cc ed, or 1cc a week, or what, sorry...

Last edited:
I was getting some pretty horrific elbow pain and numb/tingling feeling in both hands for a few months.

I started taking care of it by actively stretching my forearms as well as using wrist support wraps when lifting heavy.

Also, I take more time to really warm them up and get the blood flowing before any heavy arm movements like rope pressdowns or barbell curls.

Elbows feel pretty damn good now!

So it seems that most elbow pain stems from your forearms? Interesting, I figured it was my tris.

Bushman, where exactly is the pain? The forearm solutions only work if your elbow hurts inside or outside of the joint. If it hurts in the back where your tricep tendon attaches to the elbow, that's a different animal.

i had severe tendonitis in both elbows and just bad inflammation in my joints all around when i came off a blast few years ago.. went to doctors... did predinose treatment(worked for 2 weeks)... got voltran gel(didnt work for me at all)... was reallyyyy frustrated... i stopped training and gear for almost 9 months bc i could barely turn a door handle or pick up my coffee cup... was ridiculous... i then got myself sum curcumin and tb500... did like 1cc curcumin ed, and i believe 6mg tb4 a week for a few weeks, then 4mg for few weeks, then 2mg... after a about 6 weeks i was back training again w/o much pain. I was also doing alot of forearm warmups and stuff before training and lots of streching after every workout for that time period. you can find alot of good tennis elbow type stretches on youtube.

I also followed my sports doc plan for training when coming back, he said this- work out very very very light and do 1/2 ur normal workout for 3-4 weeks... then goto 1/2 ur normal weights and stay at half ur normal amt of sets reps for a few weeks... then go to ur normal weights for 1/2 of ur normal sets/reps for few weeks... then go back to full workout... i did this w the tb4/curc and was back lifting my normal weights in about 8 weeks... from seriously hurting and quitting BBing, to full workouts in 8 weeks... i was sold then on the pep shit...

not tryin to make a rec, but this shit workd 4 me

edit: i dont remember exactly wtf the curc dosing was... it was what everyone was saying in the other curcumin threads at the time... cant remem if it was 1cc ed, or 1cc a week, or what, sorry...

well im glad at least some one saw how good the curc works!

lol

guys i know im a broken record with this but honestly i have done tons of drugs, like you name it ive probably tried it.

the inject curc is a freaking amazing compound, yes it can suck a little, it hurts for some and ed sticks get old, but there is a reason i stay on this! more then 1! the health stuff alone should make most interested but for people i the gym that care about what they look like what other substance can you live on and stay on that substantially reduces pain, swelling, inflammation and changes how you store and burn fat and dramatically increases endurance and acts like freaking anavar at high doses.

i have not had 1 bruise during the times i have used curc, not 1 and have hit myself plenty of times and dropped plenty of heavy things on me, lol!

i have 2 spots from the gym in the past year, a 45lb plate fell off my dip belt, landing on my ankle, it hurt like fuck but never got swollen or bruised just a tiny red spot and that's still there more then a year later.

i dropped something else like a 25 on me too with similar results and walked full speed into a steel platform that some one set up while i had my back turned, just under my knee, not even a bruise! in each case i was bleading so i hit hard enough for that and to feel it for weeks.

also for joint pain reducing weight helps a LOT. i lift supper light now rarely do i go into single digit reps.

What has helped me

linament gel
elbow sleeves
warm up triceps a ton with light weight high reps
ART therapy
Ice
Work your forearms and stretch them. There are several forearm stretching vids on youtube. I like very light reverse curls with an ez bar. high reps.
Avoid exercises that bother it or if you must do them do them when you are really warmed up and fatigued and use less weight.

Hope this helps :)

I had problem with inner and outer elbow for about 4 years the only thing that helped me was ART.

Sorry for not directly answering your original question around your AI. 6mg a day isn't that much. You don't need to take this compound every day, but you can do the research on that.

When I really up my AI's to dry out I find that all of my joints hurt - not just specific ones. It sounds like you have some tendonitis going on. Lots of good responses above on how to deal with it. You can also try some creatine - for some reason it helps my joints a little bit.

Take care

Anytime I have joint pain, I use jointforce spray, I spray myself at the site with pain before bed, then wrap it with saran wrap, and the next day it feels great, stuff is amazing.

What if the pain is right on the very back of the elbow, like right on the point of the elbow itself and running length wise. My pain is right on that "point" and it's been there for weeks. It has caused me to completely stop doing tricep work. I just can't do it. The pain is beyond horrible. Even just to touch it with my finger tip, it hurts badly. I can wrap it up with one of my Inzer knee wraps and im able to struggle through some push downs and over heads, but the pain is still insane. This is not tennis elbow I don't think. Any ideas of what it is or what I can do?

It's a dull pain (not sharp) throughout most of my elbow. High and low but kind of on the outside of my elbows if that makes sense. For example, if you lift your arm straight up in front of you MOST of the pain is on that top part of the elbow.

rats actually on deca and creatine as we speak..

i might calm the swimming some. see if that helps. Just time to start running more I guess.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131