over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Elbow pain

adequen and aflutops are the same.....

Im in my 6-7 th week of total rest right now...no lifting at all....Im also in the off cycle period too...a double sucky.....LOL...

Ive tried everything imaginable for this elbow.....i think skull crushers are out for me period.....way to much strain on the elbow....isnt there a hammer machine that holds the upper arm steady while the lower arms works the tri's?

Naprosyn only gave me serious reflux then the nexium....i thought of paionkillers...THOUGHT of it...NOT A SMART IDEA...About the only thing I can do is cable push downs in high reps...I get a pump but I dont know if you can gain size on those...It seems if my elbows are over my head it aggrivates the shit out of the elbow.....The only thing that has helped so far was 400 mg's of deca e/w....Thats the only thing..period......

Im trying the tops now because im going with tren this next cycle...I HOPE..

I was told 1-2 cycles of tops a year off cycle....it should be fine...I'M PRAYING ON THAT ONE...if not then deca is my option....

Now if that doesnt work then an M.R.I. is defineately in the future....who knows maybe its torn and im just to stubborn to get it checked out...ive all ready had 3 surgeries this year...i dont want another one....

I trashed my elbows from heavy skullcrushers over 20 years ago and the best thing I have found for the resulting tendonitous is DMSO. Sure you will smell funny, but if I have to choose between smelling bad and not being able to train it doesn't take me long to decide.

You can even crush up some asprin and apply it with the DMSO for a heavy localized anti-inflammatory treatment.

Bro
Be VERY careful.. That is how my elbow felt before I completely detached my tricep tendon last April. I wish I has listened to my elbow pain and taken a week off.

Mike

bigbadasian said:
|---[\\\\]>--------- well, decided to do skull crushers on the smith machine. went up to 2 plat...to touch it...right on the tip of the elbow...is this the same feeling as 'tennis elbow'? what shall i do? im taking a few days off hoping itll make it feel better. i cant even touch it let alone take off a shirt or do any type of movement that involves pushing...suggestions pls

Use heat

Use heating pads to heal. Ice should only be used after initial injury to reduce swelling.

mikeheavypecs said:
Bro
Be VERY careful.. That is how my elbow felt before I completely detached my tricep tendon last April. I wish I has listened to my elbow pain and taken a week off.

Mike

|--[\\\\]>-------- i hear ya man, i've only trained legs and back so far this week. i think im going to take the rest of the week off, maybe just do hams and valves still, but no more upper body....it's getting better, i dont want to make it worse.

Bro, I have had the same problem for years and it seems like it is very common among bodybuilders. No matter how much time I take off it always comes back when I get back into moderate to heavy weights. I don't mean to sound discouraging but I cannot not do skull crushers anymore and am very careful with which tricep exercises I can do. I have found that warming up with reverse single-arm cable pushdowns helps a lot. One thing that has helped me the most(aside from stretching) is when I am doing single arm exercises, I grip the back of my elbow with my other hand and apply pressure. I have tried neoprene wraps, but they don't apply enough pressure to be effective for me.

Bain!!

Try some Nubain, everyone here loves to flirt with the gear. Not much of a difference and you can take it and then go move some weight. Don't kid yourself there are a great # of pros who use it for there joint pain!!!!

Im having the same problem right now.I did some heavy skull crushers last week and now my elbow has been acting up.Its a sharp pain right on the tip of the elbow.Im taking this whole week off of training to see if it feels better.I was due a week off anyway since I havent took a break in a while.But the pain sucks and hurts badly.I have been icing it and using biofreeze.

Do NOT use nubain! It's a very dangerous addictive drug that will only mask the pain. You can get so high that you may tear your elbow apart and not even know it. You might as well get drunk or do a little heroine and train. I have seen know a few people who have destroyed their lives from nubain.

Correct!

gassy said:
Do NOT use nubain! It's a very dangerous addictive drug that will only mask the pain. You can get so high that you may tear your elbow apart and not even know it. You might as well get drunk or do a little heroine and train. I have seen know a few people who have destroyed their lives from nubain.

My point being is that so many people ( including myself ) use foriegn substances that are detrimental to their health. That is Gear, alcohol, GHB and so on!! So what is the difference if someone actually administers something that actually helps their problem!!! Not much different then taking Gear!! Right???? You can only grow so much. Without Gear you could never step on the stage at Mr. Olympia. That is the truth. Lets not kid ourselves, we all have our demons. It is called moderation. Do not compare Nubain to Heroine Mr. Gassy. There are similiarities but the components are so much different. There is a ceiling on how high or fucked up you can get with NUBAIN. You can not overdose Mr. Gassy. Comparing Nubain to Heroine is like comparing a Crack smoker to a cocaine sniffer. To completely different addictions. Read up on the earlier Olympia's not too long ago, and there were plenty of competitor's masking their pain with NUBAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you an Olympia competitor? If some Olympia bb's do it it's ok? I've done nubain, it is common in the industry I was in. I've seen many of my peers get messed up on that stuff. Do nubain if you want every time you get an injury just so you can keep on training, check back in 5 or ten years and let us know how your doing.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws