over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Elbow pain ???

Performance-Labs

Registered
Ok so im really starting to get pain in my right elbow. My left one is fine but the right is really starting to bother me.

Im using the following

prop 100 mg eod
tne 1 ml pre workout (5 days a week)
dbol 40 mg ed

i think the problem is my strength has just went up so much in the past month my elbow cant or is not use to it. i warm up well and it only really hurts on chest day.

135x 20 (3 sets)
225x 20 15
315x 12

i started working sets with 365 for 10, i went to the 405 next set got 4 and had to rack it. Knew i should just stop. It doesnt hurt really bad right now but i can feel it when i lift.

Any bros have this problem, i know i can use naproxen,(which i will for now on) what about elbow wraps?? GOOD IDEA OR NO?

thanks,

p-l

I am having a similar issue with my right elbow, tendon. My left is even worse with inflammation setting in. I went to my chiropractor about it. He did an ultrasound on it and gave me some wrist wraps and elbow wraps, that wrap an inch below the elbow. The pain has almost gone away when using the wraps. I suggest you get some if you dont have any already. I still dont go to heavy, not much over 315 on bench. At 405 the pain really intensifies. I also had him adjust my neck b/c he suspect a pinch nerve causing most of my pain plus my shoulder pain. Good luck buddy, tendon pain sucks and hinders growing...:mad:

Be carefull bro. If you ignore this you can end up with a tennis elbow. I'm dealing with the same problem right now. It hurts. You should not train as heavy as youve been training. If you feel pain lower the weights. My father has 2 tennis elbows and had surgery 3times. Didnt help. It hurts picking up a glass from the table. Naproxen Diclofenac or Ibuprofen will help a bit. Don't know if it's called the same in the USA.

Ow I forgot. Deca wil help too ;)

Last edited:
Many ways to increase workout intensity for growth. Train smart bro! If going too heavy causes you issues, try another method. e.g. I know many people train with higher reps/volume on legs because going really heavy causes them knee pain.

I got the same in both. You should BACK OFF for a bit. I made the same mistake of not and found out much later in physio. Theirs stretches/exercises that u can do along with sum help with physio. Something like the tendons going into elbow from forearm get "ripped" from heavy/repetitive use, scar tissue builds up, keep lifting heavy, get "ripped" again, scar tissue builds up... over time the tendon "shortens" and "nerves rub" hence the killer fukken useless pain in the elbow.;) Watch taking naproxen too long, read up on it. be smart and attack it now!:D

Ive found the postioning of my wrist can play a big part on strain in that area. IOW, the way I, "Clock" my wrist.

If one exercise is bothering it, go lighter and try other devices to see if that alleviates it.

No matter what though, go lighter til you get it sorted out.

Good luck.

Thanks, I am having the same issue and was about to start a thread on the same subject. Pain in my left elbow for about the last week and a half.

from my exp in elbow pain tennis elbow....its really easy and its the only way

if it hurts don't do it.

it's really that simple. if you go to do a lift and you feel it...but you can warm up and it goes away....

if you take naps or nsaids and it feels better so you can lift....

if you "feel" it that means you just reset the healing clock and your time down will start the next day again....

took me about 7 years to learn that and its the only way..

best of luck

I have tendonitis in both of my elbows, got some elbow sleeves that I use on pressing movements, and they have helped a lot.

I would avoid exercises that aggrevate your injury. Maybe next chest workout, do a pre-exhaust with flyes prior to benching so you won't have to go so heavy to reach failure.

I get pain in the tendon below my tricep, above my elbow when i do skull crushers... so i avoid them now.

i like TP's ciccus, elivites painf for me. just make sure u keep a constant eye on the pain, chances are the muscle is growing faster than the tendons can keep up with.

Ok so im really starting to get pain in my right elbow. My left one is fine but the right is really starting to bother me.

Im using the following

prop 100 mg eod
tne 1 ml pre workout (5 days a week)
dbol 40 mg ed

i think the problem is my strength has just went up so much in the past month my elbow cant or is not use to it. i warm up well and it only really hurts on chest day.

135x 20 (3 sets)
225x 20 15
315x 12

i started working sets with 365 for 10, i went to the 405 next set got 4 and had to rack it. Knew i should just stop. It doesnt hurt really bad right now but i can feel it when i lift.

Any bros have this problem, i know i can use naproxen,(which i will for now on) what about elbow wraps?? GOOD IDEA OR NO?

thanks,

p-l

PL, where on your elbow does it hurt? Is it the back where the tricep meets the elbow? If so, I've spoken with a few rehab trainers (sports) and they've told me it's the tricep muscle itself as that is an extremely hard part to stretch. Mine used to hurt while doing skull crushers, so I stopped for about a month and the paid was gone. Now it's back, so I guess time off is the only answer if it's still bothering you, or push through it

i like TP's ciccus, elivites painf for me. just make sure u keep a constant eye on the pain, chances are the muscle is growing faster than the tendons can keep up with.

yeah i know that is what it is. Sucks tho as i busting through all my pr's like nothing, i mean im talking by reps. o well time to back the weight off and fail at a higher rep, sucks though FOR REAL!!! Never been injured b4 so...

PL, where on your elbow does it hurt? Is it the back where the tricep meets the elbow? If so, I've spoken with a few rehab trainers (sports) and they've told me it's the tricep muscle itself as that is an extremely hard part to stretch. Mine used to hurt while doing skull crushers, so I stopped for about a month and the paid was gone. Now it's back, so I guess time off is the only answer if it's still bothering you, or push through it

thanks bro for the feedback!!!

yeah i know that is what it is. Sucks tho as i busting through all my pr's like nothing, i mean im talking by reps. o well time to back the weight off and fail at a higher rep, sucks though FOR REAL!!! Never been injured b4 so...

thanks bro for the feedback!!! no its realy high up , when i press the elbow bone, i can feel it. Its like i banged it really bad on something and its bruised, of course that didnt happen(hope that makes sence).

from my exp in elbow pain tennis elbow....its really easy and its the only way

if it hurts don't do it.

it's really that simple.

Exactly, good point.... I avoid all movements that bother me.

I have tendonitis in both of my elbows, got some elbow sleeves that I use on pressing movements, and they have helped a lot.

I also have it in both elbows, sleeves really don't do much for me nor do nsaids.

PL, you need to watch it, might be the start of tendonitis, you might want to avoid the movements that aggravate it.

they help you keep your injury longer.

they help you keep your injury longer.

Lex, are you saying to avoid wearing them regardless of the pain?

Both of my elbows were wrecked, and after trial and error here is a few things that have helped alot...

1) Cissus and Turmeric.... the cissus alone works wonders, I get mine from TP. Really allowed my pain to heal up. The turmeric is also great for inflammation but if you take too much your ass will be on fire when you dump the truck, lol. It is a great overall supplement for the body, I get that one from Life Extension, which makes alot of good products. I find that whatever TP doesnt make Life Extension or Himalaya are good brands.

2)GH...whenever I used it just about no pain in any joint. I believe it allows your tendons to "catch up" to your muscles in terms of strength, causing alot of relief. Someone more scientific can explain the exact mechanism, I just know it works.

3)Deca...Most of the feedback is positive in terms of pain in elbows, knees etc. Whether its more fluid in the joints or an effect on the collagen I dont know, but my experience is that it does work.

4)Elbow sleeves...These have made a huge difference for me. I only use them on my heavy pressing sets and they have allowed me to keep making progress by going heavier and heavier. I cant say enough what a pain free difference they make while training heavy. I cannot train with big weight without them. APT makes the best.

Hope you get some relief brother...

I have elbow pain right now, and right on the bone,
inner right elbow. Sensitive to the touch. Can’t pull
or curl for shit, pressing is not bad. Had it before,
it went away, and it will again as well. But I’m impatient
to a fault sometimes.

I just find exercises that don’t aggravate it (few).
And I ice it 3 – 4 times a day is what really works
for me. I also use Muscle Therapy by Hyland’s
but for it to be effective for me (and it is) I need
to apply it liberally 2- 3 times a day to the extent
that my elbow looks like a glazed donut but it
works like nothing other and I have tried them all.

Have it checked out with a sports doc if it does not
heal or gets worse. Just don’t do ANYTHING that
aggravates or hurts it as it will only prolong the
healing at best, or potentially make it worse. Then
you will really be sorry . . .

Wish I knew what causes mine. Everything seemed
to be going fine, them bam, it’s back. Real frustrating.

Hope you get this sorted out.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic