over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Elbow Sleeve recommendations

Honestly when I stopped wearing knee sleeves my knees got better.
I sort of felt the same with my elbow sleeves but they do seem to help me bench slightly more. I don't know if that is just in my head. I rarely use them now but when I do, I really like Nordic Training.

I sort of felt the same with my elbow sleeves but they do seem to help me bench slightly more. I don't know if that is just in my head. I rarely use them now but when I do, I really like Nordic Training.
They absolutely help you bench more. But I don’t believe in that philosophy anymore. I wanna bench the weight and if my elbow hurts I wanna address the issue not cover it with an elbow sleeve.

They absolutely help you bench more. But I don’t believe in that philosophy anymore. I wanna bench the weight and if my elbow hurts I wanna address the issue not cover it with an elbow sleeve.
Word. I originally started using after healing up post triceps tendon tear. I stopped for pretty much the same reason you just stated.

Proper movement is hands down the number one reason to injury/bad pain. Mix a little pride in there and your fucked.
Yeah I just meant not only did the problem go away, I can actually be in slight flexion and have and now Tom support my anterior side.

I’m probably explaining it badly or misunderstanding, I had no sleep, I’ll try to answer later just to make sense of it

Sorry don’t get it
Oh I l thought you were replying to something about deadlifts and the isometric strength along the abs and other isometric functioning muscles and how they corrected my disc isssue. Didn’t realize what we were talking about. I gotta start sleeping

Oh I l thought you were replying to something about deadlifts and the isometric strength along the abs and other isometric functioning muscles and how they corrected my disc isssue. Didn’t realize what we were talking about. I gotta start sleeping
No but that is a great thing and more ppl in the world could benefit from this.

I personally believe the whole dise issue thing is stupid. Outside of like someone getting in a car wreak and chunks of disks floating around or whatever. But normal west n tear is just that, normal. I have zero back pain but I bet I could find a surgeon to cut me up if just keep saying my back hurts.

No but that is a great thing and more ppl in the world could benefit from this.

I personally believe the whole dise issue thing is stupid. Outside of like someone getting in a car wreak and chunks of disks floating around or whatever. But normal west n tear is just that, normal. I have zero back pain but I bet I could find a surgeon to cut me up if just keep saying my back hurts.
I completely agree to a point it’s like we spoke before. Like since then I don’t believe I a lot of surgeries, they coudnt even see it really on mri. It’s due to everyone having weak abs and being stupid due to missinformation. I have a 6 pack now and a V and never had that before dead’s and have muscles I don’t know existed

I like the Inzers with the 3 velcro tabs
1696282223259.png

Good afternoon everyone

As the title says, just wondering if anyone has any experience with any good sleeves they want to share. Thanks.
Not for elbows but I have good experience with McDavid for knees and ankles. Better than expensive prescription ones.

Might not be heavy duty enough

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity