over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Elbow sleeves - How to get them on?

hawkmoon

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok, I feel like a dope - what's the secret to getting these thing on my arms? I bought elite fts heavy duty sleeves in XXL and cannot get them up my forearm.

Is there some technique to these things???

They are a pain in the ass..... Sticky... I keep my arms shaved which helps... I typically get a little sweet going before workout and slip them on... Def has helped in the elbow issue... maybe wet your hands and wipe the inside

Ok, I feel like a dope - what's the secret to getting these thing on my arms? I bought elite fts heavy duty sleeves in XXL and cannot get them up my forearm.

I put baby powder inside and they slide right on!

Roll them...

Try to roll them over themselves reverse-wise. Then pull them up as far as you can over your forearm (it's going to be extra tight this way though). Then, roll the sleeves out, up toward your bicep (pull up as needed after).

Sounds like you may need a bigger size. I never have any problems getting them on. They are a little bit of a bitch, but with a little pulling and work they will go on.

its like a wetsuit, the rolling trick works well. Before putting them on roll one half over the other half then put on halfway then unroll the rolled part over your elbow. Sorry if thats a bad explanation.

if you absolutely cant get them on, you might want to buy some knee sleeves and use them on your elbows, youre a pretty big dude so im sure youre pushing the envelope on elbow sleeve size...

I have my training partner pull it up.. if i'm training by myself I put the arm i'm sleeving up on a rack or a piece of equipment with my arm locked out and keep tugging with the other until I get it, which is a workout in itself.

Good point...

Sounds like you may need a bigger size. I never have any problems getting them on. They are a little bit of a bitch, but with a little pulling and work they will go on.

I'll agree with this as well. While they may be fairly snug and need to be rolled on, they shouldn't be THAT difficult either. OTW, they'll act like a large tourniquet and you'll have blood pooling in your forearms (very uncomfortable).

Measure your arms and forearms and contact who you bought the sleeves from for their recommendations.

Thanks for the tips guys. I got XXL sized sleeved from elitefts, but they might be too small. I've mailed them for assistance.
The bad part for me is that in Japan the shipping cost more than the sleeves...

Ãû¶¼¿ìÓ¡ÍøÂç¿ìÓ¡ÓÐÏÞ¹«Ë¾CTPÖÆ°æÊÇÒ»¼ÒÒÔÆóÒµÐû´«

º¼ÖÝÓ¡Ë¢ ÃûƬӡˢ
º¼ÖÝÃû¶¼¿ìÓ¡ÍøÂç¿ìÓ¡ÓÐÏÞ¹«Ë¾CTPÖÆ°æÊÇÒ»¼ÒÒÔ**broken link removed**Éè¼Æ¡¢ÖÆ×÷¡¢Ó¡Ë¢ÎªÒ»ÌåµÄÏÖ´ú»¯ÓÅ**broken link removed**ÐãÆóÒµ¡£ÓµÓÐÊÀ½ç×îÏȽøµÄCTcPÓ¡Ç°ÖÆ°æϵͳ£¬È«ÕÅ¡¢¶Ô¿ª¡¢ËÄ¿ª¡¢**broken link removed**°Ë¿ª¶ą̀ÏȽøµÄ½ø¿Ú²ÊÉ« **broken link removed**Ó¡Ë¢**broken link removed**É豸£¬ÒÔ¼°ÕûÌ×ÍêÉƵÄ**broken link removed**Ó¡ºó¼Ó¹¤Éú²ú**broken link removed**É豸¡£¿É **broken link removed**³Ð½Ó¸÷ÀàÑù±¾¡¢¿¯Îï¡¢Ðû´«µ¥¡¢ÀñÆ·´ü¡¢ÃûƬÒÔ¼°¸÷ÖÖ°ü×°Ö½ºÐ£¬**broken link removed**ÆóÒµÐû´«²á£¬Ðû´«µ¥Ò³£¬ÆÚ¿¯Ó¡Ë¢£¬Ö½¿¨Ó¡Ë¢¡£ **broken link removed**Ò»Á÷µÄÉ豸£¬Ò»Á÷µÄÓ¡Ë¢**broken link removed**רҵÈ˲ţ¬ÌåÏÖÁËÃû¶¼¸ßÆ·ÖʵÄÓ¡Ë¢×·Çó¡£
ÌùÐĵļ۸ñ£¬**broken link removed**¿ì½Ý¸ßЧµÄ·þÎñ£¬**broken link removed**ÊÇÃû¶¼Ó¡Ë¢²»±äµÄ×ÚÖ¼
wow private servers
wow server
éªÖñµçÄÔ×À
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
Pvc tile
Vingl floor tile
Vingl plank

HawkMoon...

Thanks for the tips guys. I got XXL sized sleeved from elitefts, but they might be too small. I've mailed them for assistance.
The bad part for me is that in Japan the shipping cost more than the sleeves...

Any luck getting these going? My sweetie just got me the super heavy knee sleeves and I dislocated two fingers and ripped out a finger nail trying to get them on!!:p

But in all seriousness...is baby powder the way to go? anything else? Do these things eventually loosen up?

Any luck getting these going? My sweetie just got me the super heavy knee sleeves and I dislocated two fingers and ripped out a finger nail trying to get them on!!:p

But in all seriousness...is baby powder the way to go? anything else? Do these things eventually loosen up?

Sorry to save I gave up :p
Ended up giving them to a "smaller" friend.

elite's sizing is really off, i weigh 220 and the XL's cut the blood flow off, they do stretch some, but im going to have to go with an XXL

:D
º¼ÖÝÓ¡Ë¢ ÃûƬӡˢ
º¼ÖÝÃû¶¼¿ìÓ¡ÍøÂç¿ìÓ¡ÓÐÏÞ¹«Ë¾CTPÖÆ°æÊÇÒ»¼ÒÒÔ**broken link removed**Éè¼Æ¡¢ÖÆ×÷¡¢Ó¡Ë¢ÎªÒ»ÌåµÄÏÖ´ú»¯ÓÅ**broken link removed**ÐãÆóÒµ¡£ÓµÓÐÊÀ½ç×îÏȽøµÄCTcPÓ¡Ç°ÖÆ°æϵͳ£¬È«ÕÅ¡¢¶Ô¿ª¡¢ËÄ¿ª¡¢**broken link removed**°Ë¿ª¶ą̀ÏȽøµÄ½ø¿Ú²ÊÉ« **broken link removed**Ó¡Ë¢**broken link removed**É豸£¬ÒÔ¼°ÕûÌ×ÍêÉƵÄ**broken link removed**Ó¡ºó¼Ó¹¤Éú²ú**broken link removed**É豸¡£¿É **broken link removed**³Ð½Ó¸÷ÀàÑù±¾¡¢¿¯Îï¡¢Ðû´«µ¥¡¢ÀñÆ·´ü¡¢ÃûƬÒÔ¼°¸÷ÖÖ°ü×°Ö½ºÐ£¬**broken link removed**ÆóÒµÐû´«²á£¬Ðû´«µ¥Ò³£¬ÆÚ¿¯Ó¡Ë¢£¬Ö½¿¨Ó¡Ë¢¡£ **broken link removed**Ò»Á÷µÄÉ豸£¬Ò»Á÷µÄÓ¡Ë¢**broken link removed**רҵÈ˲ţ¬ÌåÏÖÁËÃû¶¼¸ßÆ·ÖʵÄÓ¡Ë¢×·Çó¡£
ÌùÐĵļ۸ñ£¬**broken link removed**¿ì½Ý¸ßЧµÄ·þÎñ£¬**broken link removed**ÊÇÃû¶¼Ó¡Ë¢²»±äµÄ×ÚÖ¼
wow private servers
wow server
éªÖñµçÄÔ×À
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
Pvc tile
Vingl floor tile
Vingl plank

This is horrible advice Bro. You couldn't be more wrong.

Well...

elite's sizing is really off, i weigh 220 and the XL's cut the blood flow off, they do stretch some, but im going to have to go with an XXL

I think my super heavy knee sleeves fit great but I would like to try and avoid the loss of finger nails in the process of getting them on. I'm not joking either. The first time I put them on I felt like I dislocated two of my fingers...

Ah well, they were awesome once I got them on...:eek:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity