over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Elbow Tendonitis Pain

Brock456

Registered
Newbies
Anyone have this?

i have fought elbow pain for years from heavy pressing, heavy close grip bench back in the day. I wear an elbow pad on it but still have the pain there for pressing movements.

You probably need to be more detailed to get some advice. Anyways, useful fact: in Mexico if a product offered is too expensive, you tell the vendor--
"Uf, me duele el codo”
(Dang, I hurt my elbow) since you figuratively can't reach out and give them money. I probably wouldn't say this to a woman who is trying to talk to you.

Hows your blood pressure? Ive recently had issues with mine and when it spikes my left elbow feels like I hyperextended it.

You probably need to be more detailed to get some advice. Anyways, useful fact: in Mexico if a product offered is too expensive, you tell the vendor--
"Uf, me duele el codo”
(Dang, I hurt my elbow) since you figuratively can't reach out and give them money. I probably wouldn't say this to a woman who is trying to talk to you.

see bold

there are a lot of very intelligent people on this board who could offer assistance however you first must take the time to give as much relevant information as possible.

I use Pharma Grade DMSO! Works very good, I use a cream with 99% purity twice daily!
You can also try OPC (grape seed extract) or Resveratrol!

Years back I had horrible tendonitis in my elbow and I applied dmso for awhile until it made my breath smell horrible.

The stetch that helped the most was the Tricep Towel Stretch. I now take Meriva or C3 Curcumin everyday and besides some discomfort I've never really struggled with the "tennis elbow" since rehabbing it.
By rehabbing I simply performed stretches and iced the area for a period.

i had bad inner and outer elbow pain for a long time, the only thing that helped me was A.R.T.

Try getting your triceps and forearm flexors/extensors dry needled

Voodoo floss. Had tennis elbow for 6 months and was ready for surgery as nothing worked and I tried everything... so I thought. I Learned about voodoo flood on this site. I used it exactly as instructed by a few online videos and no shit 2 weeks later it was gone. Incredible. Was getting golfers elbow and used it and within a few days it was gone.

Anyone have this?

i have fought elbow pain for years from heavy pressing, heavy close grip bench back in the day. I wear an elbow pad on it but still have the pain there for pressing movements.

where do you have the pain? might sound stupid,
I had alot off pain on the inside off my elbowe

I tried all the above: floss, ART, Graston, PT and nothing seemed to help. I then decided to do PRP and I had two shots in my elbow and four years letter it’s my better elbow.
The hardest thing was not lifting with that arm for 4-5 months.

Capsaicin on elbows, throw a sleeve on it.

this works wonders for me

This guy is talking about pain management... 3 weeks ago, the tendon inside my elbow started feeling like it's going to break every time i make any kind of motion that curls up my arm. Even things lime rows/lat pulls.

I can deal with the pain, i just don't want to risk tearing it.

This guy is talking about pain management... 3 weeks ago, the tendon inside my elbow started feeling like it's going to break every time i make any kind of motion that curls up my arm. Even things lime rows/lat pulls.

I can deal with the pain, i just don't want to risk tearing it.

Whats your question?

Ive never met a person who has blown out a tendon from training through tendonitis. The key to find something that allows you to heal over time (capsasin and maybe some BPC) OR to just stop training that area all together. Those are the only 2 options.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear