over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

electric razors for body hair

spartan995

Banned
Hey guys, I am tired of using razors to shave. I tend to break out on my legs and on my chest with ingrown hairs. I can't get my hamstrings well enough so it feels like I'm sitting on needles a few days later. I bought a remming ton xf8700. it gets close, very close, but tends to miss hairs and takes forever to shave any areas.

Do you guys have any suggestions? I found a few on amazon that had 4-5 stars, but they weren't specifically using them to shave their body's. thank you!

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0018A32XS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00"]Amazon.com : Panasonic ES2207P Ladies 3-Blade "Close Curves" Wet/Dry Shaver : Manual Shaving Razors : Beauty@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/311t6%2B2x0RL.@@AMEPARAM@@311t6%2B2x0RL[/ame]

Buy this.... trust.... best money you've ever... cheap and it works great!!!!

Philips Norelco body groom. 50$ at Walmart. Best investment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might have to try a ladies electric shaver, mine is currently just leaving stubble it's really irritating.

I've been using mine for over a year and it works great to avoid ingrown hairs and skin irritation. Works wonders on the sensitive bits!

Magic shave powder! Like 3$ at Walgreens. Mix it with water and rub it on. Leave it for about 7 mins and shower off. Baby's ass smooth! I was skeptical the first time but it really works! Smells like ass but works great.

Magic shave powder! Like 3$ at Walgreens. Mix it with water and rub it on. Leave it for about 7 mins and shower off. Baby's ass smooth! I was skeptical the first time but it really works! Smells like ass but works great.

I've tried using Nair for men or whatever it's called and it has always left hair behind still... Follow the directions exactly and it leaves patches of hair lol. Have you used other hair removal creams to compare this to?

Yes I've used Nair before and it sucked or burned the skin. This stuff really does work well. You have to get the un scented one because it's stronger. It's smells terrible but works great. Just use a wash cloth something to wash off in the shower. It takes like 7-10 mins. Worth every penny.

I'll have to give it a try lol. Funny they say it's unscented but it smells terrible. They're like by unscented we mean smells like a dogs asshole lol. How long does it last?

Depends how big of an area you're doing I guess. I do my whole upper body really and it would probably do it 4-5 times.

I just tried it. Mixing, applying and rinsing it still left significant hair. Combined with that and the time I spent going back over the hair that was left with a razor it took over twice as long as just shaving it off. Glad it wasn't more that $2. I wasn't impressed.

That's crazy. My wife and I both use it and it always get all my hair. I am fair skinned though so maybe that has something to do with it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws