over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Electric shaver for my nugget pouch.

MouthBreather1982

Registered
I recently noticed bumps so went to the derm and I might have HPV in base of my shaft above the condom sort of and one in my sack
she said the derm abrasion could speed it and I should stop shaving with a razor.

can any one recommend an good body shaver they have actually tried on their package and not sliced it off? Also being able to do my chest and legs would be nice but I would buy a separate one if need be. Thanks

Nugget pouch, lol. Obviously you're not doing enough test if ya still got "nuggets".

Lawn mower 3.0. By company called manscape. I have hand tremor and still use it without a nick. Waterproof for shower also

Thank you...I've tried several different trimmers and every single one would start nicking or outright yanking hairs out of my yambag. You didn't know when it was gonna suddenly happen, either. Like playing Russian roulette. Except with your balls. And you don't die.

No problems at all with a blade razor for many years now.

https://www.amazon.com/Philips-Body...s=philips+7000&qid=1589659645&s=beauty&sr=1-3

I shave my sack with reckless abandon with this thing. Only shaver I've ever used that doesn't nick anything. You'd have to try REALLY hard to. Got sick of using a razorblade and taking 20 minutes to do if I hadn't in a while. This is what you want. Awesome full body shaver. I use it on my arms (I have sleeves), especially when you are short on time. Very close shave.

https://www.amazon.com/Philips-Body...s=philips+7000&qid=1589659645&s=beauty&sr=1-3

I shave my sack with reckless abandon with this thing. Only shaver I've ever used that doesn't nick anything. You'd have to try REALLY hard to. Got sick of using a razorblade and taking 20 minutes to do if I hadn't in a while. This is what you want. Awesome full body shaver. I use it on my arms (I have sleeves), especially when you are short on time. Very close shave.
can it be used in the shower?

Been reading mixed reviews about shaving your nutsack with this. Some say it cause cuts and bleeding, while others say it works great for this area. In your experience, is it 100% safe for the nutsack and areas such as armpits or do you still need to be very careful? Can it be used for the face too?

Been reading mixed reviews about shaving your nutsack with this. Some say it cause cuts and bleeding, while others say it works great for this area. In your experience, is it 100% safe for the nutsack and areas such as armpits or do you still need to be very careful? Can it be used for the face too?

Bump for this :)

I use a straight razor. It seems to be easier the smaller my nuts get. I can lay my sack out on the vanity like pizza dough and shave accordingly.

Nair for sensitive skin. And keep a timer on the bottle suggests. I used regular but that scares me.

Bought one of these on Amazon a few days ago based on your recommendation. My package has never looked better. I think my package should be on the cover of GQ magazine now. Maybe I could wear a condom that looks like a tuxedo. :p All joking aside, thanks for recommending this trimmer
epoxy. It is a good quality product, and it didn't Nick or cut me once.

Bought one of these on Amazon a few days ago based on your recommendation. My package has never looked better. I think my package should be on the cover of GQ magazine now. Maybe I could wear a condom that looks like a tuxedo. :p All joking aside, thanks for recommending this trimmer
epoxy. It is a good quality product, and it didn't Nick or cut me once.
I bought one too on the weekend. I can safely say that this is the only one where i have not made even the slightest of cuts on my ballsack. I have tried at least 7 different styles of body groomers.
10/10

The beard end is shit though. But i purely use it to shave my cock n balls. It didnt do a good job on body hair. I am thinking there is probably to much and too thick. in summer i pretty much use a a quad blade face shaver for my body anyway

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131