over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eli Lilly hgh

Gymaddict233

Registered
Hi guys

Been on Lilly 72iu cartrages for 3 weeks and feel like crap and can't sleep and night, I thought your meant to feel like god. It's from a legit source. I'm on 4.8 iu a day 5 on 2 off, pinning half am half pm. Anyone know what's up?

Have you tried backing the dose off? Also, give some more info if you want help. What do you mean feel like crap? Explain yourself brother, we can't read your mind.

Have you tried backing the dose off? Also, give some more info if you want help. What do you mean feel like crap? Explain yourself brother, we can't read your mind.

Ahh sorry buddy, like flu symptoms and headaches, fall to sleep fine but wide awake 4 hours later.

When I first started GH back around 2005 I was using legit serostim at 4iu 5on/2off and felt like I had the flu all the time. Only thing that helped was ibprophen. I toughed it out but it honestly took almost 6mo to go away. I get the same thing if I use too much gear or harsh AAS. I almost feel like my body doesn't like anything foreign and i'm guessing my white blood cells are trying to attack it and that was constantly lowering my immune system.

When I first started GH back around 2005 I was using legit serostim at 4iu 5on/2off and felt like I had the flu all the time. Only thing that helped was ibprophen. I toughed it out but it honestly took almost 6mo to go away. I get the same thing if I use too much gear or harsh AAS. I almost feel like my body doesn't like anything foreign and i'm guessing my white blood cells are trying to attack it and that was constantly lowering my immune system.

I was thinking exactly that. Wondering if maybe some people have some sort of allergic reaction to certain compounds. It never happened to me to that degree, but sometimes when I have switched from one brand of test to another after a long time, I get that flu like feeling for one day. Like achy joints, feeling tired, shaky, weak, etc.

4.8iu of pharma GH is alot. I can see why the body may havevan immune response to it, especially a big dose. I would lower the dose, if your having an immune response you are likely wasting that additional GH anyway so back the dose off. Start at 1iu.

Like Rambo said start with 1iu. If you go over two you should really break up the shots every 3 hours if you can mange time the half life of gh. The easiest thing if you can't time it every 3 hours is do 2iu in the morning and the rest of the gh after the work out. Just don't do it 6 hours before sleep because your getting it for free then and some people say it can possible mess with your natural igf release. You could try taking t4. The issue is the blood sugar spike and heart rate jumping up. So you should keep your diet pretty clean while running gh. The 5 on 2 off giving a little bit of your body of a break.

Last edited:
Quick update brothers.

I dropped to 2iu AM feel better during the day now but still not sleeping at night, I fall asleep strait away but up bang on 4 hours later like clockwork still very strange. Would it be better maybe doing eod shots right before bed seriously thinking about stopping the gh.

Hi guys

Been on Lilly 72iu cartrages for 3 weeks and feel like crap and can't sleep and night, I thought your meant to feel like god. It's from a legit source. I'm on 4.8 iu a day 5 on 2 off, pinning half am half pm. Anyone know what's up?

Feel like GOD? Yes that is what pharmaceutical companies and doctors that prescribe GH for anti-aging keep saying. I even see postings of guys who get on it for anti-aging that they feel so much better. Not sure what it is they are using.

Been on GH for quite a while now. It has never made me feel better on any dose. I am always lethargic from it. It is just something you have to get use to. The lethargy, carpal tunnel pain, stiffness in the fingers and hands. etc. This is all side effects from having high GH levels. You can reduce the dose and have less side effects or just keep it where it is until it becomes a more normal feeling. I can drop down to 1 or 2iu/d and have feel sides effects. Higher than that the increasingly get worse.

Feel like GOD? Yes that is what pharmaceutical companies and doctors that prescribe GH for anti-aging keep saying. I even see postings of guys who get on it for anti-aging that they feel so much better. Not sure what it is they are using.

Been on GH for quite a while now. It has never made me feel better on any dose. I am always lethargic from it. It is just something you have to get use to. The lethargy, carpal tunnel pain, stiffness in the fingers and hands. etc. This is all side effects from having high GH levels. You can reduce the dose and have less side effects or just keep it where it is until it becomes a more normal feeling. I can drop down to 1 or 2iu/d and have feel sides effects. Higher than that the increasingly get worse

I'm full of beans during the day it's the sleep by Friday I'm shattered lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner