over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

eliptropin blacks igf-1 results

davd217

Registered
I had to get some blood work done for a physical and 1 thing they tested that came back high was my igf-1 levels. Ive been taking mexy's gh for the past 9 months @ 4iu/day and the last 6 weeks ive switched over to a growth blast using 10ius 3xs a week pwo. so i dont know how accurate this is but i took the growth on sunday and had blood work done on wednesday. my igf-1 was a 419 and says normal is 83-344. so id have to say this is some good shit!! All other blood work came back in normal range as well. Id really like to get another test done to give a reading a few hours after injection to see how high it goes.

i have to say...i dont think thats a really high number for what your doing. i think they should be a little higher but your body may not be high on igf 1 on its own. its not a bad score but ive seen rips score as high as 700 . and consistently in the 600's. im sure its a good product overall, and they dont seem to produce as much water retention as rips.

419..I think it's an excellent score. He tested his IGF-1 Levels three days post injection!!

i have to say...i dont think thats a really high number for what your doing. i think they should be a little higher but your body may not be high on igf 1 on its own. its not a bad score but ive seen rips score as high as 700 . and consistently in the 600's. im sure its a good product overall, and they dont seem to produce as much water retention as rips.

my score was taking 3 days after injection not within hours or even 24hours

no its not really surprising. he has used gh for almost a year. and its been proven through studies with children and burn victims that while serum levels of gh can go down when discontinued, igf levels can stay elevated for up to almost 18 months as well as decreased cortisol. so he should be much higher considering he isnt discontinuing use....he had a few days off.

heres the copy of the igf-1 results

Attachments

• photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 644
no its not really surprising. he has used gh for almost a year. and its been proven through studies with children and burn victims that while serum levels of gh can go down when discontinued, igf levels can stay elevated for up to almost 18 months as well as decreased cortisol. so he should be much higher considering he isnt discontinuing use....he had a few days off.

cortisol was 3.7 mcg/dL

means post pics, not hard to figure out

you dont have to be a dick about it, ive never used the word "scan" to post a picture/scan something. Also i'm not sponsored or affiliated with mexi, I'm here just sharing my results with the board

you dont have to be a dick about it, ive never used the word "scan" to post a picture/scan something. Also i'm not sponsored or affiliated with mexi, I'm here just sharing my results with the board

you are weird man !

1- when was I being a DICK ? I said if you actually thought more about SCAN you would have figured he wants to see pics of the scanned paper:confused:

2- when did I ask you if you are affiliated with Mexi ? :confused:

:confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:

Unless you know how fast igf-1 levels decrease after injection you really can't say that his levels should be higher than that 3 days after injection.

Unless you know how fast igf-1 levels decrease after injection you really can't say that his levels should be higher than that 3 days after injection.

He said he did know..through studies. Site sourcing would be nice with this claim.

you are weird man !

1- when was I being a DICK ? I said if you actually thought more about SCAN you would have figured he wants to see pics of the scanned paper:confused:

2- when did I ask you if you are affiliated with Mexi ? :confused:

:confused::confused::confused:

I guess im not all up to date with internet talk! And the affiliated with mexi wasnt to you, it was for everyone to know incase some1 wondered. But if mexi wanted to sponsor me i wouldnt mind :)

here you go. i actually do have the study and reference here.
Beneficial Effects of Extended Growth Hormone Treatment After Hospital Discharge in Pediatric Burn Patients
Rene Przkora, MD, PhD, David N. Herndon, MD, Oscar E. Suman, PhD, Marc G. Jeschke, MD, PhD, Walter J. Meyer, MD, David L. Chinkes, PhD, Ronald P. Mlcak, PhD, Ted Huang, MD, and Robert E. Barrow, PhD
Author information ► Copyright and License information ►
annals of surgery pub med
The serum hormone panel provides indications as how the effects of rhGH might be mediated. One proposed mechanism of action of rhGH is through stimulation of hepatic production of IGF-1 and its binding protein IGFBP-3.13 This is supported by our results in which serum growth hormone, IGF-1, and IGFBP-3 were significantly elevated compared with placebo. After discontinuing treatment 12 months after burn, serum concentrations of growth hormone and IGFBP-3 were no longer significantly different compared with placebo. Interestingly, IGF-1 was still significantly elevated at 18 months after burn, at a time when rhGH had been discontinued for 6 months. Elevated levels of IGF-1 may reflect an additional production induced by the increased LBM in those children who received rhGH.24 The compliance of patients receiving rhGH injections at home has been correlated to IGF-1 serum levels.25 Besides the elevation of endogenous anabolic hormones, rhGH significantly reduced serum cortisol concentrations, which is a known mediator of catabolic reactions.26,27 This decrease in cortisol was observed during rhGH treatment as well as in the following year after the drug was discontinued. The significant increase of osteocalcin, a marker for bone turnover, at 18 months after burn in those receiving rhGH may be associated with the increase in height and BMC in the second year of the study relative to placebo. The nutritional intake was not different between groups; thus, we attribute these findings to the effect of rhGH. Adverse side effects associated with anabolic therapy such as glucose intolerance, precocious sexual development, or early epiphysial closure were not noted at follow-up visits.
like i said before to make it simple, gh serum is decreased after use, however igf 1 remains elevated for 18 months.

here you go. i actually do have the study and reference here.
Beneficial Effects of Extended Growth Hormone Treatment After Hospital Discharge in Pediatric Burn Patients
Rene Przkora, MD, PhD, David N. Herndon, MD, Oscar E. Suman, PhD, Marc G. Jeschke, MD, PhD, Walter J. Meyer, MD, David L. Chinkes, PhD, Ronald P. Mlcak, PhD, Ted Huang, MD, and Robert E. Barrow, PhD
Author information ► Copyright and License information ►
annals of surgery pub med
The serum hormone panel provides indications as how the effects of rhGH might be mediated. One proposed mechanism of action of rhGH is through stimulation of hepatic production of IGF-1 and its binding protein IGFBP-3.13 This is supported by our results in which serum growth hormone, IGF-1, and IGFBP-3 were significantly elevated compared with placebo. After discontinuing treatment 12 months after burn, serum concentrations of growth hormone and IGFBP-3 were no longer significantly different compared with placebo. Interestingly, IGF-1 was still significantly elevated at 18 months after burn, at a time when rhGH had been discontinued for 6 months. Elevated levels of IGF-1 may reflect an additional production induced by the increased LBM in those children who received rhGH.24 The compliance of patients receiving rhGH injections at home has been correlated to IGF-1 serum levels.25 Besides the elevation of endogenous anabolic hormones, rhGH significantly reduced serum cortisol concentrations, which is a known mediator of catabolic reactions.26,27 This decrease in cortisol was observed during rhGH treatment as well as in the following year after the drug was discontinued. The significant increase of osteocalcin, a marker for bone turnover, at 18 months after burn in those receiving rhGH may be associated with the increase in height and BMC in the second year of the study relative to placebo. The nutritional intake was not different between groups; thus, we attribute these findings to the effect of rhGH. Adverse side effects associated with anabolic therapy such as glucose intolerance, precocious sexual development, or early epiphysial closure were not noted at follow-up visits.
like i said before to make it simple, gh serum is decreased after use, however igf 1 remains elevated for 18 months.

See what my point is this states that the igf levels 12 months after were still increased when compared to the placebo group but it does not show how quickly igf levels decrease(there's no way the levels were close to what they were when they were taking the the gh). So what I am wondering is actually how long it takes to see a decrease in igf after an injection. I wonder if he had got his igf tested on the day of his inject of 10iu's and not three days later how much higher the igf levels would be if at all....

with those figures, he was doing 10iu blasts in there. so at 2.5ius five days a week give or take a little igf 1 should be at 400. he was taking minimal of 20iu a week. his results are lower than they should be.

here is the graph of the changes. when you look at the graph and again they were using much less than what 4ius a day. take a look at igf 1 how constant they stay elevated

Attachments

• igf.jpg
    igf.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 381
The blood was drawn 72+ hours after last injection, probably ro be exact around 83-84 hours from time i took shot until getting blood drawn. either way every1is going to argue if results r good or not. Bottom line is i feel mexys blacks work really well and are worth the money. Just my opinion!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws