advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Elite peptides for fat loss, how to use (HELP PLEASE)

T_Raw

Newbies
Hey guys I need help here I don't want to over dose or F*** my body up. So let me start off by giving you some info about me, I'm 6'2 314lbs 20yrs old my goal is 220lbs! I've struggled with losing weight all my life I'm basically tired of being over weight I've done, tried everything from p90x to insanity and keto diets. I've never done injections but I'm so ready to I want to know what you guys think about this peptide its CJC 1295 With DAC 2mg. I need help finding out how much to take (inject), how long to run it, how many bottles should I buy for cycles and what times of the day to take it, and how long should a bottle last me. I'm really looking for someone to answer straight up all my questions and to help another out. thanks guys and I really hope you guys can help me out, here's the tab so you can read about it yourself and let me know what you think. Again thank you.

Buy CJC 1295 With DAC 2mg Research Peptide $24.99

Last edited:
Unless there a sponsor hear you need to remove that link. If there a sponsor then fine. 2-4mg weekly split into 2 doses. Time of day does not matter. I love peps and cjc in particular but it is not going to touch the sides with your issue. You need a trainer and a good understanding of diet, and macros. Hire shelby, John meadows or Phil hernon. You can not drug your way lean at 300lb. Get to 10% then you can. All you need is a good weight training program, a balanced diet with a small deficit and time. No insanity bull shit or keto or other unmaintainable stuff. Slow and steady

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Unless there a sponsor hear you need to remove that link. If there a sponsor then fine. 2-4mg weekly split into 2 doses. Time of day does not matter. I love peps and cjc in particular but it is not going to touch the sides with your issue. You need a trainer and a good understanding of diet, and macros. Hire shelby, John meadows or Phil hernon. You can not drug your way lean at 300lb. Get to 10% then you can. All you need is a good weight training program, a balanced diet with a small deficit and time. No insanity bull shit or keto or other unmaintainable stuff. Slow and steady

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Exactly. All he needs now is a good diet and some consistency. Obviously at 20 years old and 314 pounds he is way over eating and needs to start training properly. Hard work and diet discipline could wipe off 50 pounds of fat in a few months with that starting bodyweight. No drugs are needed... although green tea extract would be a great addition.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear