over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Elite strongmen

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What do these guys run? And I wonder the dosages?

They always blow me away with the ability to be 300+lbs, be able to move decently, crazy cardio capacity relative to their size.

I’m just thinking, massive doses of test and deca would hurt your ability to train events….but idk

Just a fun topic…..don’t turn this into a mike o tren thread

Anybody here ever compete? I did love learning to clean and press a log

SouthernMuscle

Registered
Never competed but did train some of the lifts for a while, i guess out of boredom or curiosity. Atlas stones were my favorite. Cant recall what i was taking at the time but i was certainly gassed during training!

MR. BMJ

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Not strongman, but when Mike Miller broke the squat record years back, he was on 1 gram of Test Suspension/wk.....nothing else.

USMuscle9403

Registered
you know, body weight aside, I'm willing to bet they take less than some would think. it's hard to tell, obviously, I can't tell many who have been obviously juiced to be gills outside of Mariusz pudzianowski.

the new wsm, forget his name, young kid...but you know what, he looks like just a big ass farm boy. not on everything and the kitchen sink

I'm probably totally wrong about this. I usually am

heavyhitter

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I would say there’s a fair amount of steroid use just like there is in powerlifting. I find it hard to believe tom stilt man is doing what he’s doing so young, or zydrunas Savickas is still doing what he does at his age without peds

BALDNAZI

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Suspension was always the choice drug back in the day and lots of it. But who knows these days. Most of these guys are gifted physically with structures conducive to moving big weight. For all we know, they take what everyone else does but the specific training and massive quantities of food dictate the results.

heavyhitter

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Suspension was always the choice drug back in the day and lots of it. But who knows these days. Most of these guys are gifted physically with structures conducive to moving big weight. For all we know, they take what everyone else does but the specific training and massive quantities of food dictate the results.
I’d say it’s both. I feel like people at the very top of any competitive sport are doing anything and everything to be the best

Dugbet

Registered
Newbies
They are genetically gifted but nobody reaches those levels without a lot of gear, obviously they don't use the variety of substances that a bodybuilder does, but the amounts of some substances must be insane.

I don't know if the use of slin is common in the strongman, but I feel that it would be very interesting given the massive amounts of dirty food they eat.

luki7788

Registered
Newbies
when it comes to strongmen, genetics are most important there, not drugs. I know Mateusz Kieliszkowski personally and he takes less than many beginners. 500mg test cycles 50-100mg anadrol, some deca or trenbolone, oxandrolone.

But there are also those who make up for the lack of genes with drugs and use huge doses. Same as in bodybuilding - standard.

brocksamson

Registered
I have a good friend who is a pro-strongman
He doesnt take anymore than your usual off season bodybuilder, maybe even less in some things
For competitions he doses up on tren/halo/anadrol etc for that strength/aggression boost

They only train for strength with occasional hypertrophy thrown in but there is no "SECRET" to their size besides hard fucking work

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
gauravtbi