over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

elitle physique radio show. Emric goes all over so funny

gear-unit

Banned
sorry for spelling his name wrong just listen to show number 38.
really love phill heron on the show he is very good and has good thing to say.

but this emric guy who is on this board. he goes all over the last 20min of the show.. you can hear the other show-host getting pissed of and swearing in the back ground for cutting him of and start to talk about random things
then they talk about master national for 10min and emric goes oh i dont know any thing about this show and start rambling about phill heath, and the other host try so hard to get back on track. he may be a pro but he is very confused anf cant stay on a subject.

please put him back on the show :) i laugh so hard.
if not i get why you didt. emric is so bad on the radio. but he has some good information then he stays on a subject

I feel dumber for having read this thread... What did you just say? My head hurts!

banhim.gif

Last edited:
This thread should get real interesting real fast.

BTW, here's the link

**broken link removed**

sorry for spelling his name wrong just listen to show number 38.
really love phill heron on the show he is very good and has good thing to say.

but this emric guy who is on this board. he goes all over the last 20min of the show.. you can hear the other show-host getting pissed of and swearing in the back ground for cutting him of and start to talk about random things
then they talk about master national for 10min and emric goes oh i dont know any thing about this show and start rambling about phill heath, and the other host try so hard to get back on track. he may be a pro but he is very confused anf cant stay on a subject.

please put him back on the show :) i laugh so hard.
if not i get why you didt. emric is so bad on the radio. but he has some good information then he stays on a subject

Yes, I need to slow down and pay more attention to my English pronunciation.
The Romanians and Hungarians are fast talkers and I spoke both.

Yes, I need to slow down and pay more attention to my English pronunciation.
The Romanians and Hungarians are fast talkers and I spoke both.

I listened to the entire interview and I think you did great. We are lucky to have someone like Emeric Delczeg as a member of our community. I wonder with gear-unit's mastering of the English language if he heard what I heard on this podcast. Half the time I can't understand what gear-unit writes. Thanks for contributing Emeric!:headbang:

I listened to the entire interview and I think you did great. We are lucky to have someone like Emeric Delczeg as a member of our community. I wonder with gear-unit's mastering of the English language if he heard what I heard on this podcast. Half the time I can't understand what gear-unit writes. Thanks for contributing Emeric!:headbang:

Thank you, if they lat me, next time I will tell the story why R. Coleman lost to Gunther.

Great Job guys!

Emeric , what kind of fiat did you have ? X19?

guys , will we get any of the protein powder back? i can't find any like that pure out there

good bless :headbang:

YES

Great Job guys!

guys , will we get any of the protein powder back? i can't find any like that pure out there

We are actually making an organic grass fed micillar casein protein cookie, high fiber, low carb, healthy fat. Out in 2-3 weeks.

Great Job guys!

Fiat Bravo 1981, but I purchased in 1982 from a car dealer in Akron Ohio, back then I was leaving in Akron,(only for 10 moths).

Seriously, tell us now! :D :headbang:

Well, Coleman not suppose to compete in any other show than Mr.O.
Joe Weider called me and ask me to convince him to not compete, but with out mentioning that he asked me . I will go more in ditales about the conversation I had with Ron ad Joe before and after the show. Also why he did not bet Lee`s record (on the next Radio show).

Joe Weider called me and ask me to convince him to not compete, but with out mentioning that he asked me . I will go more in ditales about the conversation I had with Ron ad Joe before and after the show. Also why he did not bet Lee`s record (on the next Radio show).

Well now I've gotta listen to the next show :)

Yeah Emeric, save it, Eric will be mad if you give details today!:D

Thank you, if they lat me, next time I will tell the story why R. Coleman lost to Gunther.

Because Gunther looked better than Ronnie at that show. I was at the New Orleans SOS. Ronnie was way off and Gunther was at his peak.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131