over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Elitropin Results

ive ordered dvds from mexi before and this recent second order is take quite a long time compared to my first order with him...tracking has been updated on the website since sept 6..........

All this talk makes me very excited to order next batch. Im curious, how long as it sit around (refrigerated) in powder form before it losing potency? I have a good 3months left before I would begin using. Should I wait to order? If I got a 9month supply that means the last bit would be approx 12months old before mixing with bac water

Thanks

All this talk makes me very excited to order next batch. Im curious, how long as it sit around (refrigerated) in powder form before it losing potency? I have a good 3months left before I would begin using. Should I wait to order? If I got a 9month supply that means the last bit would be approx 12months old before mixing with bac water

Thanks

Should be good up to 1 year refridgerated.... before mixing:rolleyes:

love mexys elis i have had a great experience with him and all his gh is top notch. thanks mex for being a stand up dude and giving us a great service

Does it matter if your fridge goes from 36-46 degrees, it never stays the same

Great thread... informative and reassuring about a sponsor too. There is so much information on the net that makes it hard to tell whether hgh is worth the money or a waste. Having real world testimonials definitely help. Bodybuilding is like veterinary medicine ...cutting edge and experimental. Voluntary human experimentation... we're all awesome for doing this kind of research:headbang:

...and great point about fridge temps. In a perfect world we all have a separate mini fridge in the bedroom full of our favorite research DVDs at more consistent temps.

getting ready to start eli's for the first time, can't wait from the feedback I have heard about them

I'm in the same boat. Mexi is great to deal with and looking forward to the product as well.

I am curious if the elitropins really are 191aa.... I get red welts after every injection from the elitropins...

NO WAY! I been on them for 6 months and never a single red welt. I got huge red welts from the yellow tops from we know who, not one from greens!

I have done ripts and they can not even compare to elis. Only ones I haven not tried are Hyges and real us pharm grade gh.

NO WAY! I been on them for 6 months and never a single red welt. I got huge red welts from the yellow tops from we know who, not one from greens!

I have done ripts and they can not even compare to elis. Only ones I haven not tried are Hyges and real us pharm grade gh.

We have say many time and time again, of quality hgh, even products were tested, MANY were tested, most were disgust underdose of less than 4 iu in some, while other was 5-6 iu. it is known about source threats and such to few tester, and such measure they take to try and make them leave! it is actually be investigate now, a very serious outcome to someone we have hear.

Yet (REAL) Hygetropin , and elitropin were tested 9.8-10.2 iu, and greater than 96% puritie

we need not say more, remember we have been for 10 year over now, and are producer not trader of product like other, this is important.

God Bless

Mex

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear