over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Elitropin Results

We have say many time and time again, of quality hgh, even products were tested, MANY were tested, most were disgust underdose of less than 4 iu in some, while other was 5-6 iu. it is known about source threats and such to few tester, and such measure they take to try and make them leave! it is actually be investigate now, a very serious outcome to someone we have hear.

Yet (REAL) Hygetropin , and elitropin were tested 9.8-10.2 iu, and greater than 96% puritie

we need not say more, remember we have been for 10 year over now, and are producer not trader of product like other, this is important.

God Bless

Mex

Eli's are the best so far I have tried. Sereno doesn't even come close

Facts have been proven, our quality control is now greater and already have had most true tested product.

We are offering this, TO MOD, OR HIGH VIP VET ONLY 5 PEOPLE PLEASE ONLY VIP VET HIGH RANK TRUSTING PERSONS, AS IT IS SURELY UNDERSTANDABLE

you will see what elitropin is, email us zip 0-3 preffered for very quick ta, we are going to offer a trial run of our elitropin green top for testing for results however you like to post results for free! 5 only, DO NOT EMAIL US, pleaser Post here and we will contact you, as it is easiest to view you here. we will chose them this week :)

everyone will get enough for 3-6 month at 4-6iu per day

REMEMVER DO NOT EMAIL ABOUT THIS, POST HERE AND WE WILL DECIDE THE VIP OR VET OR MOD SO THERE IS TRUE REPORT BEING DONE

God Bless

Fuck....I really wish I was a vip member right now! Especially since I been wanting to try out eli's for a while now....:banghead::banghead:

i am no vet, but i will buy some soon mexite..... just need to run my current supply down
looking forward to trying them, i have used a bunch of different types already cant wait to see how your stack up!

Sounds like a great deal for a few of you guys. These have definitely caught my attention. Feel like a kid in a candy store.

Mexi,

I'm getting ready to order some new dvds and may try the elits. I have a buddy of mine whose listened to them for almost two months and he's stated they are legit.

HAd plenty of DVD's from eli .Not one red welt. Love them! Been of AAS(was getting tested) for 5 years and started running GH about 4 months ago at 5ius a day.(ramped up of course) I was 11% 210 before. Now 214 9.1% . I havent changed anything but added the elis. I'm 25 yrs old.all that talk about GH not doing anything for guys in there mid 20's is bullshit.I'm sick of hearing people say "o you need 10ius a day to even see anything at your age". Buy some quality GH ,and try not to forget,nothing is going to do the work for you.

BTW: I live in a bad zip and never had one bulk order snagged. Funny,the TA from him has been under 10 days every time. I'm super satisfied all around!

good to hear! i am 25 as well and am gonna be runnin eli's or rips soon, prob work my way up to 4/5 iu per day

Whats a good IGF1 level to be at after 6iu/day ed?

Would we reccomend can be vary greatly, depend on base level and body production and conversion process from to the igf1. would believe it 450-575 but have seen much different

Think you will be happy, let us know when you will be on month 6-8 of elitropin, you will be enjoy

Facts have been proven, our quality control is now greater and already have had most true tested product.

We are offering this, TO MOD, OR HIGH VIP VET ONLY 5 PEOPLE PLEASE ONLY VIP VET HIGH RANK TRUSTING PERSONS, AS IT IS SURELY UNDERSTANDABLE

you will see what elitropin is, email us zip 0-3 preffered for very quick ta, we are going to offer a trial run of our elitropin green top for testing for results however you like to post results for free! 5 only, DO NOT EMAIL US, pleaser Post here and we will contact you, as it is easiest to view you here. we will chose them this week :)

everyone will get enough for 3-6 month at 4-6iu per day

REMEMVER DO NOT EMAIL ABOUT THIS, POST HERE AND WE WILL DECIDE THE VIP OR VET OR MOD SO THERE IS TRUE REPORT BEING DONE

God Bless

Mexi,

I would love to jump on this, but I dont know if my status here is good enough. But would like you to know that I'm a no newb to gh or bbing. Been at it few years now. If given the opportunity, I plan on running 2 igf test for members here.

I can run the test without using any gh and then after a couple weeks run one more after running 5iu/ed eli'sor run one at 5iu/ed for a couple weeks and then switch over and take a test for 10iu 3x weeks.

Mexite

I have been on this board since 2002, I guess that makes me one of the original vets. I would be willing to test for you. I am making a comeback after surgery and I am clean. I am on doctor prescribed HRT at low dose,so Im sure I can tell how good the elitropin is. Let me know...

Last edited:
FREE HGH TRIAL

I have been working out since i was 16 now 45, Started to compete in 1984 so am i a vet? yes i would think so, So how do i get to try this? If you need pics i can supply some, Just competed last may and would like to do something this yr.

Let me know how to go about this.

51, been around the boards since Meso had a black and white front page!! First cycle in '82. Competed. Experienced with gh.
I would like to be a tester.
I'm also a client:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner