over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Elitropin Results

Thank Friends :)

we bring best product for funds we beleive today, as you can see was ship in very high heat and still very potent

Mexite, YGPM & mail.

Mexy did you ever get my mail from a week or so ago? Thanks

trying to send and receive order info.. have securenym e-mail..just sent.. let me know if recieved..seen problems on board with different e-mails>

well i used safe-mail 4 weeks ago, i paid for the dvd's they picked up the money, and i got them 3 day's later (UK) and then got my tracking number 2 day's after lol :) awesome guy's

Finally got a tracking number. Mexi admitted to making a mistake and gave me two dvds . Thank you Mexi

Hi mex sent some messages but no reply , give me a heads up if you can, also you rock:headbang:

It is funny still friends, trust us, if you have good email you will get response in little as few hour, we do NOT work weekend, we do not asnwer unsecure mail. such as hotmail, yahoo, gmail aol etc.

FOR EXAMPLE for those complain it is probably the case no on pay attention to importnat detail? we have 25 email with aol and other not good. also safemail have many issue with delivery and sending, its be this way for some time, that is why we tell everyone get good email!

Thanks mexy il get a securenym account and email you then, thanks :)

Just wanted to say that I just got my IGF1 test back (took yesterday) and the new elites rock. I went from 464 to 576, and actually decreased my dosage from 6iu/day ED to 5iu/day ED.

I plan to put the lab results up later this week if you guys wanna see. (Im traveling for work right now and have limited computer usage), but I was pretty amazed after getting a batch of his new stuff. Only thing Im a little bummed about is that yesterday was my last IU of his new stuff and I still have several kits of the older, seemingly less potent, stuff. Perhaps I will increase the dosage to make up the difference until gone...

Oh and regarding the lab nothing has changed in terms of food intake, workout, etc. I even have gone to the exact same lab all 3 times and roughly the same time of day., This most recent I woke up, did cardio, then pinned 5iu at 830am, and had blood drawn at 930am. DIdnt eat anything till a few min after. I did the same procedure for my 464 lab too (Did another in between in which I had 4hrs between eating and blood drawn which was lower than 464, still on the older stuff)

Anyhow I wanted to give Mexi props!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity