over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Elitropin Results

Dragon_MD

Registered
Thought I would share, I have the test results of the 10iu/vial green tops called elitropin.

They have tested out as 9.5iu out of ten. They were also shipped in very hot weather, so I wouldn't doubt it if they were actually manufactured correctly at 10iu. Every other chinese GH I have test results for only test out between 65%-85% of said dose. I even had one blue top come back at 3iu out of ten. Terrible.

I 'd post the results but they exceed the limits for a PDF.

Nice, now did these come from a sponsor on this board?

They have tested out as 9.5iu out of ten. They were also shipped in very hot weather, so I wouldn't doubt it if they were actually manufactured correctly at 10iu. Every other chinese GH I have test results for only test out between 65%-85% of said dose. I even had one blue top come back at 3iu out of ten. Terrible.

Exactly what I have claimed many times. This is also the reason why some are able to form more bubbles than others (less protien) and many - no bubbles at all! BUBBLES tell a tale folks!

I've contended that, while results are still obtained and sides attainable, studies have proven that even minimal amounts of rhGH yield favorable results.

Thanks Dragon_MD. Nice to have some proof, rather than speculation.

Very nice. Any chance that Blue top that tested @ 3iu was actually a 4iu vial?

Very nice. Any chance that Blue top that tested @ 3iu was actually a 4iu vial?

Yea, it was...but it was sold as a 10iu vial like I'm sure many suppliers do. So does it matter if it was a 4iu or 10iu?

Exactly what I have claimed many times. This is also the reason why some are able to form more bubbles than others (less protien) and many - no bubbles at all! BUBBLES tell a tale folks!

I've contended that, while results are still obtained and sides attainable, studies have proven that even minimal amounts of rhGH yield favorable results.

Thanks Dragon_MD. Nice to have some proof, rather than speculation.

Foamy bubbles mean thumbs up, yes?
Thanks,
Sd

Thought I would share, I have the test results of the 10iu/vial green tops called elitropin.

If you dont mind me asking, how were they tested???

Of course it matters. Several sponsors carry the 4iu vials. So even if it 75% thats a hell of a lot better than 30%. The people that produced the GH cant factor in unscrupulous sponsors.

Last edited:
Of course it matters. Several sponsors carry the 4iu vials. So even if it 75% thats a hell of a lot better than 30%.

Yes...can you read? They were being sold as 10iu vials though....not 4iu. See the problem?

Foamy bubbles mean thumbs up, yes?
Thanks,
Sd

Yes, bubbles mean protein is contained - that's a requirement for GH, but not proof of.

However I'm not questioning authenticity, I'm questioning the amount of GH in them. Do you get lot of bubbles? A few? You see, there's no way to tell via your response. You yourself would have to compare against a known/reputable 10IU GH.

Of course, now that everyone knows which GH really is 10IU, buy one and compare!

There's several types of tests that could have been performed. Since you can't upload it,....did you test for amino acids - being 191 and not 192? Or did you just test potency (IU's)?

I understand that. But its really not fair to say 3 out of 10. The manufacturer never intended for it to considered a 10iu... So if someone had the wool pulled over their eyes, well that has nothing to do with the purity of that blue top. It didnt come back 3 out of 10, it came back 3 out of 4.

Last edited:
I am curious if the elitropins really are 191aa.... I get red welts after every injection from the elitropins...

I am curious if the elitropins really are 191aa.... I get red welts after every injection from the elitropins...

Red welts are not the result of 192aa (as some have been lead to believe) it's the result of your body rejecting the substance - likely due to too much E.Coli contamination.

Though, you made a good point - what is it!?!

What is so weird is that my wife has NEVER gotten a red welt. Yet I do everytime. I guess I will end up becoming immune to the HGH if this continues

I guess I will end up becoming immune to the HGH if this continues

If there's red welts, yes you will. in fact, those red welts will cease after a while too. Course about that time, so will the effectiveness of that supposed GH.

If you dont mind me asking, how were they tested???

Testing used was MOLDI-TOF Reflectron, SDS-PAGE analysis, GC, and Savitski-Golay order. 191aa protein is conformed.

Note, this is the most accurate form of testing possible. Most only use HPLC which can have a great deal of error. This is not performed in a college. This performed in a professional Laboratory which specializes in these types of tests for research and professional companies alike, by a MD/PhD.

will it be possible to post this result friend dragon? as not until now after testing has been dont in usa and not just here at our lab , some are questoninig? hehe

it would be great if big a will allow

yes friend, it is 191aa, I assure it

if everyone understand they product they are getting for the money, it would baffle some

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws