over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Elitropin vs Pharm grade

To truth with it, US pharma, Pharmacy rHGH either of product brand of them pharma will be very high quality, and standard friend, it is no way to truly say that any pharma is no good, but in fact our product is very affordable and very very high of quality gaurantee friend, not like many generic product, It is pharma grade , and manufacture in medical environment, all new equipment as well. We can make any fancy box for you, but is more risk we feel, so we keep box it simple and only change color of cap some times ago to distinguish between some yellow copier of our older yellow elitropin. Information is available to find on many different hgh true testing. Elitropin is not just some low quality generic, and we have ability to manfacure it anyway or and form, unlike trading company.

But all Pharma hgh is VERY high of the quality and we are not better and assure we are not lower potency, and we offer very high purity, of 98.5-99 % usual

You are totally right that pharm grade and you're Eli's are made up to the higher standards. But I am still 100% positive the Seizen was not as potent as your Greens.

Now that could be due to Seizen being old or degraded while shipped.

My friends at the gym laugh when I say this: It feels that Eli's are so fresh like just out of the oven. May be that plays a factor in potency. Also shipping was super quick so It did not have a chance to degrade in a summer time.

Bottom line is that myself and my friends (some have 15yrs expirience with gh) love your greens. Product and service is by far the best for the $

And for those that think I am pushing this product I must say that In no way I have any interest in doing so. As a matter of fact I post very rare mostly to appreciate good service and share my personal expirience.

Big Thanks to you Mexi for what you do.

TT

Just started the new Elis and the vac is very strong! For those of you who care about vac.

I have taken 700iu of Elis in the last four months. I ordered 13 total. I have not tried rips but I would say they are compared to real Jintropins. I like them a lot. I posted my review in the igf-1 section. I am a triathlete and take no AAS..

I am a fan of mexi I just placed another order for his new batch for ten kits. I actually went to try riptropins but I couldnt do it. Kept thinking if its not broke dont fix it . I often wonder though, when MEXI says he has "new equipment" ect what does that mean? Is he getting them from an actual lab like jintropin just not labeled and in his own packaging? Or he does he have some UGL HGH lab process he is doing? There are only a few places hgh is made in China.....im a fan but I wonder.

I have taken 700iu of Elis in the last four months. I ordered 13 total. I have not tried rips but I would say they are compared to real Jintropins. I like them a lot. I posted my review in the igf-1 section. I am a triathlete and take no AAS..

I am a fan of mexi I just placed another order for his new batch for ten kits. I actually went to try riptropins but I couldnt do it. Kept thinking if its not broke dont fix it . I often wonder though, when MEXI says he has "new equipment" ect what does that mean? Is he getting them from an actual lab like jintropin just not labeled and in his own packaging? Or he does he have some UGL HGH lab process he is doing? There are only a few places hgh is made in China.....im a fan but I wonder.
Have you every read one of mexi's posts? He claims to be one of the big producers in China.... The "new equipment" that he's been talking about is him saying they've tighted up QC and must have newer better equipment than before. I just posted that the VAC is stronger than I've ever seen, So he did change something.... No doubt about it, He's right up with the best!

We are producer not trading co. like many in china, we manufacture for many many friend. we actually have new processiong lyophilisation machine.

we produce all friend, only deal with production of such hgh. we can make any custom for you, with any color top. and label, as well as box(plain box reccomended)

think i am gonna pull the trigger on mexys elis. Been debating what i want to use, and for the price, his can't be beat

Yes you will. Just switched from Rips- Mexy gave me a deal. About same maybe little stronger(sides) will do IGF test this week ran a 598 on rips been on 4-5ed for 4 months and now its Mexys turn. Very fast- very professional. Cheaper. I hear from good sources Eli on level of pharma. Hard to believe but true. Get em....Imma bout to get it (more) while the gettins good. 6 day turn around. No shit. Was shocked.

Looking forward to the IGF lab results....hopefully, they compare well to other producers. Thanks! to those willing and able to provide such a service to the community.

Mexy- gettin my blood drawn tomorrow. Have an appointment at 9. Taking half day odd for this! Getting a full cbc plus for an extra $50 they are nice enough to throw in the IGF-1 test and PSA. Gonna do same exact protocol as I did the Rips. Wake at 5am or so, shower etc. pin 3iu at 6am eat a carb rich meal at 8am then test. Only number skewed will be blood glucose cause its supposed to be fasting but I dont have blood sugar issues anyway. I will post 48 hours post after results. I am eager. Been a week straight now on eli at 5iu split ed after about 5 months or so on Rips. As promised when we communicated MEXY I will do my part and post objective scientific finding. With such a short half life a week straight on the Eli will be a fair analysis cause all the Rip be long gone. Only difference is I worked up to 5 on rips over time stayed there and started right at 5 on Eli. I feel real good though at this dosage as I am on for life.

DO NOTHING WITH HGHXPRESS, they have fucked so many people, I got ripped of for $2000!

Mexi takes 12 days to west coast...you;ll never be disappointed!

Haven't used RIPS before, but I will only use RIPS and MEXI...I put 100% trust in those guys!

EuroKing 1.5 weeks to get gear and one great experience!

Sparty is the shit when he's got stock, his shit is so good it's gone within weeks leaving everyone wanting more!

Naps: if you have a half of year to wait they are good to go, good product and communication though.

Panther

i def gonna try these any email that works for him mine is not gettingg response

Mexite does not send email replys on the weekends. Just an FYI

Mexi is da man

Great response from mexi!! Just made an order and I am pumped. The last dvd's I had were of poor quality so I am looking forward to some high def ones!!!

Love his ellis, mexi is a great bro to do business with. I need not go anywhere else.

Thank You for providing a great product at a great price.

Fridge

I thought about trying it, but I don't want to have a minimum order of 500 IUs for the first time. 200 IUs would've been a buy now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131