over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

elitropin

Order came. I had no doubt it would. Just needs better communication. As I said earlier... One word emails are fine.

Got igf-1 labs and they read 382. This is while on the yellows. Before they were started level was 165.

Regards..............nf

Got igf-1 labs and they read 382. This is while on the yellows. Before they were started level was 165.

Regards..............nf

How much are you on and what is the time frame like from the last test for IGF-1? Such as how long were you on gh before you had the second test, and How long before you started gh did you have your IGF levels checked?

I assume that both tests were taken approximately in the same fashion. Early morning fasting?

Just a note, my IGF-1 levels increased from 113 to 363 after being on pramipexole alone in six weeks tapering up to .75mg at bed time. Absolutely nothing else except my HRT of 50mg test cyp e3d.

Hey NF I really appreciate you posting your lab values! its amazing how rare it is to see people to do that on this board!!

Regards..............nf

These questions your asking are a little pushy. Why do you have to know if he fasted or not? Fasting will have minimal to no impact on you IGF-1 levels. Your Prami point is startling, however. Thanks for sharing. ;)

How much are you on and what is the time frame like from the last test for IGF-1? Such as how long were you on gh before you had the second test, and How long before you started gh did you have your IGF levels checked?

I assume that both tests were taken approximately in the same fashion. Early morning fasting?

Just a note, my IGF-1 levels increased from 113 to 363 after being on pramipexole alone in six weeks tapering up to .75mg at bed time. Absolutely nothing else except my HRT of 50mg test cyp e3d.

HGH VS RHGH ?

is it true that HGH is more potent than Rhgh (Rcominant human GH) ? I was thinking of trying Elitropin GREEN Top rHGH, but I heard its better to do HGH green tops ?

A friend told me rhgh are 176 amino acid tested yet its claims to be 191aa ? :confused:

is it true that HGH is more potent than Rhgh (Rcominant human GH) ? I was thinking of trying Elitropin GREEN Top rHGH, but I heard its better to do HGH green tops ?

A friend told me rhgh are 176 amino acid tested yet its claims to be 191aa ? :confused:

I'm gonna take a stab at this.

Recombinant technology merely refers to the labarotory methodology for producing mass quantities of a specific protein. Naturally occuring hGH is impossible to collect and purify to the levels that are needed for bodybuilders, or anyone else for that matter. All hGH made by pharmaceutical companies is rhGH. The purity of recombinant technology is usually at least 95% in its lyophillized form, and can be even higher with enhanced techniques.

Mexy's hGH is recombinant, but so are all the other products here.

If I have this wrong, please feel free to correct me.

We are manufacture, not trader, we manufacture for many other companys that would suprise you :) Yet we cannot get to that

a top mean nothing, we can but a purple top, black, blue green, anything we want, we manufacture. we mark our blues with blue as it is 96%+ pure every tested batch, and our green is 98+

Yes my name mexite for from begining, as we use to work with mexican producer of other, and now just rHGH

I've been using him before he even came here I believe (OVER 1 YEAR). I've had nothing but amazing service and quality is amazing. GREAT PEOPLE.....GOD BLESS.

Recombinant technology merely refers to the labarotory methodology for producing mass quantities of a specific protein. Naturally occuring hGH is impossible to collect and purify to the levels that are needed for bodybuilders, or anyone else for that matter. All hGH made by pharmaceutical companies is rhGH. The purity of recombinant technology is usually at least 95% in its lyophillized form, and can be even higher with enhanced techniques.

BUMP.....Good Answer....:)

Thanks for the info brother! I also check other reviews on the topic and your correct.

Your friend needs to visit a Proctologist to if he wishes to see the sun again...:D

Thanks for the info brother! I also check other reviews on the topic and your correct.

No problem. ;)

I have known Mexy for years. I agree with him when he says he's the best. Sometimes he takes a few days to get back to you, but he always does. His DVD's are of great quality and the best value out there imo.

Top Quality

Mexi is a class act. Be patient, I am sure he stays busy. His green DVD's are hollywood quality with only the best producers. Shipping is perfect with attention to detail. Ensure you follow instructions, and don't panic on ship times (read his information twice if you don't understand). Big thumbs up for this sponsor!!

I remember Mexite a few years back. Always had a good rep with the boards. I have only tried blues from our sponsors with great sucess. Now I'm looking forward to using the greens he offers. If anyone else has some feedback on them please post up.

Agree

Mexy!
GReat products,amazing t/a.
Customer service and email response not so great.:(:(
At least from my experience.:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear