over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Elliot Dermond Mega Thread Est.2022

You can post up a picture of a bodybuilder here and discuss their physique...one of the many things that go on here. No one is pretending to be him. Who is using his identity? I think you made yourself look pretty foolish!
Here’s the thing I don’t sit around and look at pictures of guys and comment how great they look. Now I get it this is a sport, but I spend my time in the gym, at work, or fucking my wife. Forgive me for not knowing everything about everything.

Here’s the thing I don’t sit around and look at pictures of guys and comment how great they look. Now I get it this is a sport, but I spend my time in the gym, at work, or fucking my wife. Forgive me for not knowing everything about everything.

It’s a fucking BODYBUILDING forum man?

We come here to get drugs, look at other dudes and shoot the shit about common interest (sometimes talk a little shit too). Oh, and I highly recommend the official ASS thread (I’m an ass man, but if you like boobies, check that one out).

Now, you know everything about everything ;)

Thanks bro no disrespect ment on my end. But the way did anyone ever use the spinner musclechem I hear great things about them. Or sb labs? I’ve been out of the game since 2018. Due to me going to camp. So just looking for some advice on the sponcers thank you all

Your dumbass thought someone was PRETENDING to be Elliot. Get your 4 posts in some other thread.
Don't get defensive because you looked like an idiot.

Thanks bro no disrespect ment on my end. But the way did anyone ever use the spinner musclechem I hear great things about them. Or sb labs? I’ve been out of the game since 2018. Due to me going to camp. So just looking for some advice on the sponcers thank you all
Lmao, not a fan of discussing bodybuilding, just got out of prison and first thing on your mind is hopping back on the sauce and getting source recommendations while snitching to dudes on IG. That’s funny.

Lmao, not a fan of discussing bodybuilding, just got out of prison and first thing on your mind is hopping back on the sauce and getting source recommendations while snitching to dudes on IG. That’s funny.
Bro your fakes fugazi not real. Taking about snitching if you said that to my Face ID trash you homo. People like you are food boy. You dudes are real tuff online. Let’s talk about dudes take there pictures of ig and stare. We’re I come from your gay bro. Snitching what I had questions for the dude meanwhile he has no clue what I’m talking about . Pussy

Are you fuckin nutz I’m not the tuff guy. You are seems like this whole thread is tuff guys. That take pictures of dudes and stare at them. What

I banned this clown. I still can't figure out what he understands and doesn't understand about anything..LOL! I couldn't tell if he was stupid, on drugs, or had multiple personalities.

@TheOtherOne55 if you stood in front of him in real life he'd shit in his socks!! He definitely didn't get around to seeing your pictures!

I banned this clown. I still can't figure out what he understands and doesn't understand about anything..LOL! I couldn't tell if he was stupid, on drugs, or had multiple personalities.
I reckon a perfect blend of all 3 😬

Bro your fakes fugazi not real. Taking about snitching if you said that to my Face ID trash you homo. People like you are food boy. You dudes are real tuff online. Let’s talk about dudes take there pictures of ig and stare. We’re I come from your gay bro. Snitching what I had questions for the dude meanwhile he has no clue what I’m talking about . Pussy
Where you come from everyone is gay bro…..No one here talking about gay shit but you convict. Then you start talking that gangsta accent lol you’re a funny human. Wake up call dude. Being in prison does not make you tough. Most guys in prison aren’t tough at all just gay and uneducated. Get that shit outta here. Clearly being locked up does not increase your mental capacity or your understanding of English or speech in general. No one here is impressed by anything you have said.

As posted earlier and I don't mean this in a bad way at all but you know he is a complete freak because he isn't short but he looks like he is 5ft tall. You only tend to see that sort of thickness on bodybuilders with really short limbs (Lee Priest etc). His calves look crazy on that last pic. He has a very bright future.

Elliott Dermond 18 weeks before Olympia Amateur Orlando 2023

39538_1_1.jpg

39538_2_1.jpg

39538_3_1.jpg

Dude has proper potential.
I hope he can continue his mass monster journey while still keeping his midsection in check. He looks great now but (and I say this with ALL due respect) he looks like he could easily become a bubble gut candidate.

NOT dissing the guy, don't get it wrong. I just hope he keeps doing what he's doing without loosing that nice X shape from delts to quads.

You just look at a guy and bust up laughing saying ‘holy fuck’

Can’t wait to watch this guy in the pro circuit

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear