over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Elliptical for home.

blackrock

Registered
Hey guys I am shopping around for a lower end elliptical for home. I dont need any fancy stuff such as pre programmed workouts etc. etc.

I do need something smooth, and "normal". I realize you get what you pay for with these things but how does this one look.

**broken link removed**

I want to be able to do HIT cardio at home. i have a treadmill but the two advantages of an ellipitical are I can go from moderate to high effor in a brief second, and also being on an upper level apartment floor it does not make the bouncing sound.

Can someone with a home elliptical please chime in.

Ill tell you what check out crags list half the time people are practically giving them away. I got a really nice one retails at like $700 got it for 50 bucks works great!

Ill tell you what check out crags list half the time people are practically giving them away. I got a really nice one retails at like $700 got it for 50 bucks works great!

allready did check out craigslist.. That one i put a link off, someone is selling on craigslist.

I was doing my research online and some of the articles recommend 21 inch stride. However that particular one has an 18 inch stride. (FWIW I am 68 inches tall)

Which one did you get?

Bumping for the morning crew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I have went through a couple of home ellipticals. I also bought them off Craigslist for a fraction of the retail cost. My advice to you is do not buy it unless you try it out for a bit. Every time I have purchased, I used it for about 10 minutes, I made sure it worked with my height and weight, no annoying noises, etc. Weight is also important, as when you start getting heavier, it can really drag these things down, where there feels like there is no resistance. Bottom Line: Try it out before you buy.

Keep an eye on eBay. I picked up s really good refurbished one about half the Amazon price. Was literally brand new condition

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I spent the 1700 bucks and got the Epic
its seriously the best one I have ever been on including anything at any gym. Treadmill doctor reviewed them and said they are bulletproof and I believe it.

Attachments

• epic.jpg
    epic.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 197
Whats your price range? Refurbished commercial equipment can be a good deal - if you buy from a reputable dealer. Shipping can cost hundreds tho.

My 2 cents: Have you tried a Nordic Track? Awesome workout, never break, light and cheap. If you stop using it you don't cry over the $.

I have the cheapest precor home line elliptical and it is great. Hard to beat if you can pick one up for $500

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

You are going to have to spend some $$$ to get a decent one. I like to shop Costco because I can take it back anytime without question. 1 year later and I don't like or want it, I take it back. I just bought middle of the road treadmill for $1200 and it works really well. Next year I will take it back for something else.

I've really been tempted to pick up an eliptical OR a stairmaster (NOT stepmill) for my apt.

Stairmasters can be found for like 300-500 on Ebay...pretty good price if u ask me.

I bought the ones most gyms carry it was 7000$
and I think I used it twice.
What a waste of money plus the home gym I have
Takes up my whole basement and still like going to the gym better
I sell u mine for half price and it has a lifetime warranty on it so if anything goes wrong they will ship you the parts at no cost ..

Narrowed it down to nordoctrack e7.5 vs sole 25.

Brand new they are 729 and 999 respectively.

Used 480 and 600 respectively but I have I go pick them up and with gas and stuff I am thinking it's better to get brand new and have them delivered to my front door.

Nordic trac pros: cheaper, more incline and hits different muscle groups
Cons: feels a bit less sturdier and I need it for HIT cardio (balls to the walls use)

Sole: pros very strong stable
Cons more expensive and incline not tht great in hitting different muscle groups..

Opinions??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

BR

did you ever try out that epic?

That ^^^^

Hell as a student most my stuff came from craigslist. But when it comes to fitness stuff people drop a lot of cash, never use them, and then practically give them away. It ALWAYS happens.

BR

did you ever try out that epic?

Hey Lex I did, I did not like the feel of it though, msybe it was not well put togather at DICKS sporting goods (I tried the 1200 dollar one). The other one, you posted, is slightly out of my price range.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear