over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ellitropin Results (IGF-1 testing)

ryduck1990

Banned
Used Mexi's green tops for 2 weeks and got my results back.

Morning iternary:

10AM: Pin 3IU sub-q

12PM: Breakfast (800kcal, 60 protein, 120 carbs)

1PM: Draw blood

IGF-1 was tested at 578ng/ml using Mexi's old Elitropins, not his new formula.

Attachments

• img001.jpg
    img001.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 1,230
Why don't you just post your social security number.

HOw much did the test cost? I been on eli for 700iu so far. Wonder what mine would be :)

That is only the clinic info, and everything is confidential.

I see nothing wrong with what you posted. Its not your personal info, so whats everyone's big fuss?

Hi ryduct... I'm guessing you're 21 correct? Thanks for posting your test results... Are you happy with the product? How long have you been using hgh?

Jesse- You're the only one that posted something "retarded"

I am 25?????... And these are mexi's old ones so when his new ones come in and ill test again in May/June. I will be on 8IU 5on/2off til next April.

Big - I love Mexi's product, not only of the product but of general well being. This is my first true run with 'real' gh. my first run i bought from a gym rat and let's just say I was ripped off and under dosed. lol.

Hi ryduct... I'm guessing you're 21 correct? Thanks for posting your test results... Are you happy with the product? How long have you been using hgh?

Jesse- You're the only one that posted something "retarded"

um how bout you read what I typed before you open your mouth OR how bout ASK why I said what I said? here it is. your requsition and accession #'s are like file #'s for the test. they can get ALL your info. its not as confidential as you think it is.

Big - I love Mexi's product, not only of the product but of general well being. This is my first true run with 'real' gh. my first run i bought from a gym rat and let's just say I was ripped off and under dosed. lol.

Thanks for posting. Labs are totally helpful. Were you on 3ius steadily before the test? If so, potent stuff.

Btw, I wonder if you will be able to take 8ius. Those numb aching hands can get to ya.

You planning to add AAS or slin to the protocol?

Before I took the test, I was on 5IU 6on/1off protocol every week. I am bumping up to 8IU next week and the numb aching hands are starting to appear :). I want to run gh a full month in advance before adding any AAS. I am still hovering right between 17-18 percent body fat (getting tested bod pod 2/5/11) so adding slin will probably not help me lose body fat quickly since I won't be necessarily seeing the results until down the line. Would love to discuss it with you though!

Thanks for posting your results :) I bought quite a bit of the old Mexy DVDs and was wondering if I jumped the gun a bit now that he has the new batch out. I've been starting to see some nice results after using them for about 8 weeks. I've been doing 5 ius a day split am/pm. 5 days on 2 off.

Before I took the test, I was on 5IU 6on/1off protocol every week. I am bumping up to 8IU next week and the numb aching hands are starting to appear :). I want to run gh a full month in advance before adding any AAS. I am still hovering right between 17-18 percent body fat (getting tested bod pod 2/5/11) so adding slin will probably not help me lose body fat quickly since I won't be necessarily seeing the results until down the line. Would love to discuss it with you though!

Great. Your numbers now make more sense to me. (That igf of 600 looked high for 3iu 5on/2off, tho u never know).

I think your instincts about slin are right, given your goals. However, DatbTrue, who used to contribute a lot at PM, has some interesting and unusual ideas about how to use fasted training and *very low dose* slin for lean gains in a low carb protocol. I've never tried his approach myself, and have used only slin the standard way. Now, for building mass, the combo of long-acting slin, 5iu+ gh (maybe + some ghrp/cjc), and AAS is the bomb.

Keep us posted. Happy to discuss your experiences.

um how bout you read what I typed before you open your mouth OR how bout ASK why I said what I said? here it is. your requsition and accession #'s are like file #'s for the test. they can get ALL your info. its not as confidential as you think it is.

You're wrong... Try giving advice before calling someone who's trying to give good info on a product retarded for no reason. You can take all the info that's not "blacked out" and do what you want with it... I bet you can't get any of his personal info. You're talking out of your ass and tryig to be a prick about it. :rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing!

This is my diet for the next 6 months as well...

Winter Diet Plan – Weekdays

BREAKFAST (11:00 AM) – 6 OZ. LEAN GROUND BEEF [225 Calories/36 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/10 grams Fat]
3 FARM FRESH EGGS [210 Calories/21 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/9 grams Fat]
3 FARM FRESS EGG WHITES [45 Calories/12 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/0 grams Fat]
2 OZ. BLACK FOREST HAM [60 Calories/10 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/1 grams Fat]
6 OZ. OF GRAPEFRUIT JUICE [70 Calories/1 grams Protein/17 grams Carbs/0 grams Fat]
Totals: (665 Calories/80 grams Protein/17 grams Carbs/22 grams Fat)

PRE WRKOUT (1:15 PM) – 1 SCOOP OF BUZZERK (50 Calories/0 grams Protein/14 grams Carbs/0 grams Fat]
Totals: (50 Calories/0 grams Protein/14 grams Carbs/0 grams Fat)

POST WRKOUT (2:30 PM) – ½ SCOOP OF TITAN V-CORE WHEY POWDER [155 Calories/26 grams Protein/4 grams Carbs/2 grams Fat]
3 CUPS OF RAW MILK [330 Calories/27 grams Protein/36 grams Carbs/9 grams Fat]
2 TBSP OF PSYLLIUM HUSK [35 Calories/0 grams Protein/10 grams Carbs/0 grams Fat]
Totals: (520 Calories/53 grams Protein/50 grams Carbs/11 grams Fat)

LUNCH (4:30 PM) – 5 OZ. TURKEY BREAST [150 Calories/32 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/1.5 grams Fat]
2 PIECES OF APPLEWOOD BACON [180 Calories/10 grams Protein/0 Carbs/14 grams Fat]
3 OZ. OF RAW VEGETABLES [50 Calories/3 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/0 grams Fat]
1 PIECE OF DAVE’S KILLER BREAD [110 Calories/6 grams Protein/14 grams Carbs/2 grams Fat]
1 TBSP. OF OLIVE OIL [120 Calories/0 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/14 grams Fat]
1 SMALL AVOCADO [120 Calories/1 grams Protein/5 grams Carbs/14 grams Fat]
Totals: (730 Calories/52 grams Protein/25 grams Carbs/45 grams Fat)

DINNER (9:00 PM) – 8-12 OZ. LEAN PROTEIN [360 Calories/72 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/2 grams Fat]
3 OZ. OF STEAMED VEGGIES [70 Calories/7 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/0 grams Fat]
Totals: (430 Calories/79 grams Protein/0 grams Carbs/2 grams Fat)

SNACK (BEDTIME) – 1 CUP OF RAW MILK [110 Calories/9 grams Protein/9 grams Carbs/3 grams Fat]
1 TBSP PEANUT BUTTER [100 Calories/4 grams Protein/4 grams Carbs/7 grams Fat]
Totals: (210 Calories/13 grams Protein/13 grams Carbs/10 grams Fat)

Total Calories/Protein/Carbs/Fat:
(2,605 Calories/280 grams Protein/119 grams Carbs/90 grams Fat)
(57%/24%/19%)

So hopefully with 8IU (Split in two) 5on/2off by June, I will see some results and will test again with Mexi's new formula green tops.

Stats Currently:

6'2"
17.4%
~231 lbs lean mass
~49 lbs fat

Want to get to

250 total weight
235 lean mass
15 pounds of fat

With losing an average of 2.5 pounds safely a week with hgh and a good diet, I know I can achieve that goal.

You're wrong... Try giving advice before calling someone who's trying to give good info on a product retarded for no reason. You can take all the info that's not "blacked out" and do what you want with it... I bet you can't get any of his personal info. You're talking out of your ass and tryig to be a prick about it. :rolleyes:

lol im not talking about ME getting his info because i dont care what his info is but its possible for OTHERS to find out who this person is. I dont know how I can make it any more simplified for you to understand. whatever man LOL....peace. be safe.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws