YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Elvia1023, please clear your inbox. Very important!!!

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Hi Big Elvia...
Please clear your inbox and please check your secure email.
Thanks Mate!

I think I need a secretary :eek::D You had me worried for a min. I just replied to the email. I will be replying to all my pm's and making space after I get back from the gym.

yeah clean out your box for Christ's sake

I have cleared space.

elvia pls

i was hoping this thread was started by blackstang :eek:

elvia pls

i was hoping this thread was started by blackstang :eek:

He would already know though because he is the reason my inbox is full in the first place!

I am laid back and stress free but JJ literally had me worried for a second due to the wording but it turned out to be nothing. I was ready to take out all my stuff from my special cupboard :eek::D

Bahahaha :headbang:

Lex's post actually scared me a little and was the reason I freed up space before and not after the gym :eek::D Anyway I am late but it's time for the gym!

Lex's post actually scared me a little and was the reason I freed up space before and not after the gym :eek::D Anyway I am late but it's time for the gym!

Hahaha sorry to cause you distress. Haha :D

Did you have a good workout?

Hahaha sorry to cause you distress. Haha :D

Did you have a good workout?

Amazing workout. I went up to 6 plates a side for shrugs. Then put it down to 3 plates a side and done 100 rest paused reps :D

I have spent the last 4 hours replying to pm's so no one is allowed to send me one for at least 24 hours. JJ you are an exception :D

Amazing workout. I went up to 6 plates a side for shrugs. Then put it down to 3 plates a side and done 100 rest paused reps :D

I have spent the last 4 hours replying to pm's so no one is allowed to send me one for at least 24 hours. JJ you are an exception :D

Wow!!! I've never done 6 plates on shrugs. My max of all time was 5 plates and a 25 on each side. I only do 2 plates on each side now in my old age. Funny thing... Jay Cutler was doing shrugs at the gym in Vegas when I was there and he only did 2 plates on each side for all his sets, with a squeeze and hold at the top. Us old guys are weak. :D

Wow!!! I've never done 6 plates on shrugs. My max of all time was 5 plates and a 25 on each side. I only do 2 plates on each side now in my old age. Funny thing... Jay Cutler was doing shrugs at the gym in Vegas when I was there and he only did 2 plates on each side for all his sets, with a squeeze and hold at the top. Us old guys are weak. :D

I keep my chin down on chest and squeeze traps really hard when doing shrugs in order to really work them hard, but limit the risk of heavy lb shrugs....us ol guys need traps, however, we've had years of injuries from all the max weights that add up. :O

I should add I done them stood on the seat of the hammer strength shoulder press. I have done that weight with a barbell in the past but I would never risk my lower back with them now. Doing them the way I do I can have the handles to my side and it protects my back. Having the bar in front of me puts me in an unsafer position. It's obviously easier but I could pull some big weight if I really wanted to but it not really needed.

Personally you are going to get much better results using 2-4 plates on regular barbell shrugs and really concentrating on the form. Whenever I see guys really pushing the weight it usually not effectively targeting their traps plus the rom is usually limited. Although on the machine I use my reps are controlled and good. If I tried 6 plates on a barbell it wouldn't be anywhere near as effective (crap rom and bringing othe rmuscles into play to get the weight up) plus I would end up on the floor not being able to stand up :eek::D

Hi Big Elvia...
Please clear your inbox and please check your secure email.
Thanks Mate!

I think I need a secretary :eek::D You had me worried for a min. I just replied to the email. I will be replying to all my pm's and making space after I get back from the gym.

Emergency situation for JJ will be like :-

Elvia listen bro I donated blood today to lower my Hcrit and I am not looking my usual 2 percent bodyfat aka munzer vascular anymore. I look deflated. It's raising my cortisol to sky high level. What shall I do ? How long will it take to recover and regain my gaspar shredded look ?

Oh btw I am drinking 1 bottle of beet root juice every hour and doing 50 push ups per hour but it's not working. What else I can try bro ?

Last edited:
I keep my chin down on chest and squeeze traps really hard when doing shrugs in order to really work them hard, but limit the risk of heavy lb shrugs....us ol guys need traps, however, we've had years of injuries from all the max weights that add up. :O

Ain't that the truth.

Emergency situation for JJ will be like :-

Elvia listen bro I donated blood today to lower my Hcrit and I am not looking my usual 2 percent bodyfat aka munzer vascular anymore. I look deflated. It's raising my cortisol to sky high level. What shall I do ? How long will it take to recover and regain my gaspar shredded look ?

Oh btw I am drinking 1 bottle of beet root juice every hour and doing 50 push ups per hour but it's not working. What else I can try bro ?

Bahaha remember in my 2% thread someone said a trip to the hospital is where I would end up if I hit 2%? That's was pretty much the truth. I thought I was dying for several months which is why I wasn't posting much. Now I'm healthy again and bulking. I realize I need body fat at age 48 or everything tears. I'm at about 10% or so now and feeling like I got a 2nd chance at this bodybuilding thang. 2% Bahaha what was I thinking? :banghead:

PS. I need to get some beet juice seriously.
I've got pomegranate extract going.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner