over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Email- who do you preffer for service?

F350

Registered
Newbies
I recieved notification Anonymousspeech.com is closing in July. I was wondering who you like to use for anonymity and that is generally reliable aka not down for service regularly? I dont mind paying for my anonymity so it does not need to be a free account. I appreciate your input.

I use proton mail myself, never had any issues. I only use the free service though, someone else might know more about the premium version.

whats your definition of anonymity ?
proton mail is NOT anonymous..
in fact non of these 'secure' email services are anonymous or secure.

once you send mail from protonmail to another provider that communication is done in the clear.
open for intercept(without the need for decryption) by anyone tapped into the wire.
trust all peering points are tapped.
thats why its preferred to only communicate with addresses using the same email provider.
as those communications are encrypted on the fly.

note.. proton mail holds your PGP keys, so when forced they can turn over your private key and passphrase to decrypt
your encrypted mail.. this is what happened with RAW deal. the popular mail provider of the time was forced to turn over the PGP private keys.

bottom line.. if you're truly concerned about security, then use your own PGP keys(and host those keys locally), and require all others to provide their
public KEY. use those keys to encrypt/decrypt your communications.
anything less, and your pissing on yourself while convincing yourself its raining.

Countermail is secure and one of the best out there as far as secure goes, but you pay for what you get! Small price to pay in my mind!

Cage

Countermail is secure and one of the best out there as far as secure goes, but you pay for what you get! Small price to pay in my mind!

Cage
whats your definition of secure ?

'secure' in this case probably means your email is not scanned, with that information sold to advertisers.
otherwise, if you dont use your own PGP keys, and the other end does not use their own PGP keys, your email communication
is not 'secure'

It’s not scanned, they have disk less servers, and this outfit is based out of Sweden. They utilize OpenPGP w/ 4096 bits encryption keys. The OpenPGP encryption will protect the body of your email and they add additional layers aside from SSL for your identity. RSA and AES-CBC encryption is used underneath the traditional SSL layer. I won’t pretend that I’m some IT tech guru, but I know this service is one of the top ones.

Cage

It’s not scanned, they have disk less servers, and this outfit is based out of Sweden. They utilize OpenPGP w/ 4096 bits encryption keys. The OpenPGP encryption will protect the body of your email and they add additional layers aside from SSL for your identity. RSA and AES-CBC encryption is used underneath the traditional SSL layer. I won’t pretend that I’m some IT tech guru, but I know this service is one of the top ones.

Cage

weak link with any of these providers is them storing your PGP keys.
plus when you send from countermail to any other provider, that mail is sent in the clear(unencrypted)
unless you and the recipient encrypt your messages with PGP.. but that is not done automatically. not between providers.
within a provider yes.. but not between providers.

thats why its important to learn and understand how to use PGP..
do not rely on a 'secure' email service to manage your PGP keys.

Cage
Thank you for this info. I will look into them. I was looking at Protonmail and securenym but I cant tell who hired a nice content writer and who actually has some great tech to back it up.

whats your definition of anonymity ?
proton mail is NOT anonymous..
in fact non of these 'secure' email services are anonymous or secure.

once you send mail from protonmail to another provider that communication is done in the clear.
open for intercept(without the need for decryption) by anyone tapped into the wire.
trust all peering points are tapped.
thats why its preferred to only communicate with addresses using the same email provider.
as those communications are encrypted on the fly.

note.. proton mail holds your PGP keys, so when forced they can turn over your private key and passphrase to decrypt
your encrypted mail.. this is what happened with RAW deal. the popular mail provider of the time was forced to turn over the PGP private keys.

bottom line.. if you're truly concerned about security, then use your own PGP keys(and host those keys locally), and require all others to provide their
public KEY. use those keys to encrypt/decrypt your communications.
anything less, and your pissing on yourself while convincing yourself its raining.
Thank you for sharing. I was not aware of some of this. Would you consider any of the chat apps on a burner phone more secure? I cant recall the names off the top of my head but some are supposed to be encrypted and essentially burned after opening or a certain time period I was told. I think Mark Cuban was involved or recommended one a while ago (he prob had a stake in it). I know nothing is 100% anonymous at this stage in life. Im just not trying to give my info on a silver platter to all who are interested either.
Im not questioning your knowledge. You know alot more than I do. How do gov officials communicate on the fly? I cant imagine they encrypt every message? It seems like a time consuming pain in the ass but I have honestly not spent an abundant amount of time learning it either over the years.

I use countermail. I'm not going to enter into the PGP debate/discussion.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131