advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Embarrassing question . Rough sex issue…cuts…

3 weeks ago my girl and I had kind a rough sex including hand job and oral. In the morning I felt very sensitive on the skin of the penis. I am circumcised btw.
I noticed 3 or 4 small cuts on the top of the penis skin seems from rough hand job. . It started healing but every time I get hard it reopens. Even during sex it will reopen and crack again. It gets painful.
I went to dr. and all he said it’s not std (I knew that) and it will heal on its own but will take time…
I used Neosporin and some other cream but no luck. Doesn’t hurt and it starts healing slowly but as soon as I rub or get hard skin cracks..

Anyone had this issue? And what did you use to help healing?
:confused::mad:

If you can get to a dermatologist, ask for a product called The Aurstat Kit. It comes with Aurstat hydrogel and Hylatopic Plus emollient cream. It's a RX product, but he should have a coupon that will keep the cost to no more than $25. HP is THE best thing you can take for barrier repair therapy and the Aurstat will help relieve the pain and burning from the broken skin.

If you don't have a dermatologist, your Primary Care doc should be able to write it for you.

If you can get to a dermatologist, ask for a product called The Aurstat Kit. It comes with Aurstat hydrogel and Hylatopic Plus emollient cream. It's a RX product, but he should have a coupon that will keep the cost to no more than $25. HP is THE best thing you can take for barrier repair therapy and the Aurstat will help relieve the pain and burning from the broken skin.

If you don't have a dermatologist, your Primary Care doc should be able to write it for you.

Thank you. I emailed my dr. Should get rx tomorrow.

Lol at replies.. it may be dumbest post but it can happen to anyone:)

and they say the shaker is joke.look at the kind of power it gives the ladies

Attachments

• 41wMWu75mvL._AA300_.jpg
    41wMWu75mvL._AA300_.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 847
Last edited:
Id like to vote this the dumbest post of the year

I know its early, i know we still have time, but id like to put this up as my vote for the dumbest post of the year.

Hey buddy this is not supplement review...please be respectful to our members. Especially to ones that have been around here much longer than you and actually compete.

If you want to keep saying useless crap like that then take your leather suite and get the fuck out of here...possibly back to supplement review.

3 weeks ago my girl and I had kind a rough sex including hand job and oral. In the morning I felt very sensitive on the skin of the penis. I am circumcised btw.
I noticed 3 or 4 small cuts on the top of the penis skin seems from rough hand job. . It started healing but every time I get hard it reopens. Even during sex it will reopen and crack again. It gets painful.
I went to dr. and all he said it’s not std (I knew that) and it will heal on its own but will take time…
I used Neosporin and some other cream but no luck. Doesn’t hurt and it starts healing slowly but as soon as I rub or get hard skin cracks..

Hey man I've been there. It usually happens when their hands can't fully reach around the penis and the finger nail scrapes against the skin.

It will hurt and it will hurt for a while but take advantage of it. Here's what I mean...when the pain hits it will prevent you from cumming which means you will last longer. So take this time and have really rough sex for hours(keep her hands and mouth away from you this time...just straight penetration for hours) because after that there will be no man that will be able to live up to you ;)

But if your going to bleed put a condom on because bleeding inside a girl is possibly a huge turn off lol

:yeahthat:
Thats not rough sex it is poor teeth placement... only joking. Not gonna go into detail but I guess the way you put it in there anything can happen so not her fault ;) What you need is time, patience and the worst part... a few days without any sexy time :D

I've had this, time is your only healer here IMO.

I've had it when friction becomes a problem without extra lubrication.

The actual head of the penis can also peel from too much friction, so don't panic if that happens too.

If you wish to continue to have sex, try using a condom until you're healed.

Id like to vote this the dumbest post of the year

I know its early, i know we still have time, but id like to put this up as my vote for the dumbest post of the year.

How ironic...we wanted to vote you as the dumbest member of the year along with your dumb ass avatar.

I suggest using rubbing alcohol every time you get hard. That will keep wound clean. Also that should kill sex drive and allow for more healing time.

Hahahhhahahahaha.... Wtf!?! I'm imagining sum BBer chick with hands as calaused az mine trying to give me a handjob and fuckin my shit all up... Lmaooooo...

.I thought strip clubs were tha only place we get handjobs anymore??? Lollllll ;)

gonna sound stupid

Pinch the small wounds together and a small drop of super glue. Not fkng kidding.... It does burn for a few seconds,,but drys hella fast and is fast as hell to speed healinv

carmex and more practice!

Am I the only one that thinks you might have herpes?

:) not herpes, i went to dr and got checked... Its from friction skin cracks and makes small cuts and they are hard to heal .
Its healing now, got prescribed cream that Aikman56 recomended.

How ironic...we wanted to vote you as the dumbest member of the year along with your dumb ass avatar.

Or vote him of the board, some of the anti children dumb shit he has posted amongst other Ass-A-Nine comments, should have been permanently banned.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members