over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Emerald Cup was awsome!

Flexfactor said:
The Super Heavy that you guys are talking about is a good friend of mine Kenny Gipson, Kenny has a huge upper body and enormous arms but does not have the legs to go with the upper body. He has always been laking in his legs and is trying to bring them up, That is why he did not take the top spot it came down to conditioning.

The guy in the RED tank top at the Desert Sun booth is Gabe, He looks big but has never looked very good on stage comes in way to soft.

One more thing, I was at a Bar B Que last night with Kenny Gipson and Tony Freeman at a friends house and the SH that won the class, was eating at Azteca with a large table including Kenny bought dinner for his whole table. That just shows that the guy that won is a class act and should not be treated different for the judges call.

We all know as competitiors if someone is and looks better than you on that day we know who really should win even if the judges don't go your way that day. we compete in a soprt and need to take the calls the way they fall.
thanks for the insight flexfactor...im glad you could clear some things up.:)

It was a tie...

Although I didn't judge the show, being the Judging coordinator for WA I was given the score sheets. Kenny and the eventual winner tied for first place and the other competitor won the tie breaker ( not sure if you're familiar with how a tie breaker works). It was very close and I agree with FF it came down to the overall package and I beleive Kennys arms make it appear that his legs are lacking in size because they are enormous, remember it is about overall symmetry of ALL bodyparts together.

JT refrigerate the chicken next time LOL.

V,

I was trying to get to the back stage area to say hi, but it was so crazy, I thought no way is he going to have time to say hello.

I am going to try and be at the contest here this weeekend are you coming over/?

You talking about the Empire in Spokane? If you are I'll be there judging, look forward to meeting up with you.

i was at the e-cup also......great show.....i ended up 4th in the heavy's....who did i meet from here at weigh ins and back stage.... vulgar was it you......sorry i forgot but i was out of it for a few days.....anyway great show.....alot of tough physiques.....i needed to be leaner for sure....after seeing pics i thought i deserved my placing....back to work for me.....hopefully i meet a few more of you next year at the e.....i gotta go back and improve on my placing.....congrats to all the competitors!

CONGRATS BEEFED...

it was a tough contest...I would not have wanted to judge the LH, H, and SH weight classes

I took 3rd in the super heavys

I agree, I competed in the super heavy my name is also Kenny, Kenny Milne. I thought Kenny Gibson would end up going 1 and I would end up 2, I didnt even worry about the guy they had win, Jerry I think his name was. there was very good conditioning in the superheavys this year. I thought I brought a complete package to the stage I was very hard front to back, weighed in at 240. I was very happy with how I showed up I ended up taking 3rd o well bodybuilding is a subjective sport. I did the shit load the night befor and morn of the show , worked very well for me. I am gonig to denver to do the shawn ray pro am in a few weeks may 13th. so wish me luck

KM2000 (Kenny) You looked great and I would have had you and my friend Kenny fighting it out, I honestly believe you are more complete than my friend and thought you would be hard for him to beat. He is a BIG guy allot taller than you so he looks impressive to the fans, but body building is not about impressing the fans, you have to get the judges to see your strengths. I think you will do very well in the Shawn Ray show. Your proportions are great, just touch off the conditioning and you are good to go.;)

km2000 said:
I agree, I competed in the super heavy my name is also Kenny, Kenny Milne. I thought Kenny Gibson would end up going 1 and I would end up 2, I didnt even worry about the guy they had win, Jerry I think his name was. there was very good conditioning in the superheavys this year. I thought I brought a complete package to the stage I was very hard front to back, weighed in at 240. I was very happy with how I showed up I ended up taking 3rd o well bodybuilding is a subjective sport. I did the shit load the night befor and morn of the show , worked very well for me. I am gonig to denver to do the shawn ray pro am in a few weeks may 13th. so wish me luck
i thought it would be between you and FF's friend kenny for the sh class. congrats on a good showing in a VERY difficult class and good luck at the shawn ray show.

how old are you btw?

Damn! What happened JT? Food poisoning? Just put it behind you and look ahead and keep goin strong! -StOrY

beefed said:
i was at the e-cup also......great show.....i ended up 4th in the heavy's....who did i meet from here at weigh ins and back stage.... vulgar was it you......sorry i forgot but i was out of it for a few days.....anyway great show.....alot of tough physiques.....i needed to be leaner for sure....after seeing pics i thought i deserved my placing....back to work for me.....hopefully i meet a few more of you next year at the e.....i gotta go back and improve on my placing.....congrats to all the competitors!

It was me Beefed...you had some tough competiton buddy. You looked good and I think if you can dial it in you have the complete package!! I want to be there when you get shredded and tight!

NAW STORY...GUYS WITH BETTER PHYSIQUES SHOWED UP AT THE SHOW.

StoryOfTheYear said:
Damn! What happened JT? Food poisoning? Just put it behind you and look ahead and keep goin strong! -StOrY

I ENDED UP 6TH PLACE...[GO TO WWW.BODYBUILDING.COM FOR EMERALD CUP RESULTS]....AND I COULDN'T HAVE BEATEN THE GUYS AHEAD OF ME REGARDLESS OF SICKNESS. IN OTHER YEARS....I'D HAVE DONE BETTER...I GO WATCH THAT SHOW QUITE OFTEN AND YOU'VE USUALLY GOT ONE OR TWO GOOD GUYS AND THEN SEVERAL FAT GUYS WHO THINK THEY ARE 'BIG'...WHO COMPETE IN THE SUPER HEAVY WEIGHT CLASS.

WELL, THIS YEAR WAS NOT LIKE THAT........THERE WERE A BUNCH OF GREAT COMPETITORS. THERE WERE FOUR AHEAD OF ME WHO WERE JUST BIG HARD BASTARDS.....I WEIGHED IN AT 247LBS AT 6'1....I MAY HAVE BEEN THE TALLEST COMPETITOR....SO THE OTHER GUYS WHO WHERE SHORTER AND WEIGHED NEARLY AS MUCH WERE JUST BIGGER AND BETTER.

I WILL SAY THAT I MET LAST YEARS SUPERHEAVY WEIGHT WINNER AND HE IS A BIG GUY! REALLY COOL TOO.

ANYWAY....A GREAT BUNCH OF COMPETITORS THIS YEAR! WHEN I WAS BACK STAGE I THOUGHT THERE WERE ONLY 5 SUPERS....I HAD NO IDEA THERE WERE 11....THAT'S HOW RETARDED I AM.

JETHRO TULL said:
I GO WATCH THAT SHOW QUITE OFTEN AND YOU'VE USUALLY GOT ONE OR TWO GOOD GUYS AND THEN SEVERAL FAT GUYS WHO THINK THEY ARE 'BIG'...WHO COMPETE IN THE SUPER HEAVY WEIGHT CLASS.

WELL, THIS YEAR WAS NOT LIKE THAT........THERE WERE A BUNCH OF GREAT COMPETITORS.
JT's correct here. Unfortunately, while I missed this year's show, I was at the last 4. The SHW class was weak every year - just as JT described. Dangkolo won last year and it was clear why he did. The guy he beat out was a MONSTER, but did not have near the conditioning that Dangkolo did.

I remember a couple of years back. The story was good but not the result. This one SHW also did Couples, which you saw first. When they introduced him, they said he lost like 150# for the contest. It REALLY looked like he needed to lose another 100# just to be competetive. That year, he got 2nd place in SHW. YUP - that qualified him for the Nationals!!! :eek: :confused: :p :rolleyes:

hey thanks for the complaments, I am going to try and bring my conditioning in a little tighter for the shawn ray show, I am 22 yrs old to answer your question. any other constructive critsism would be great thanks guys

You looked amazing man. You were top 2, with kenny G, being right there with you. I dont know what happened? 22 years old!!!! Effing outstanding. Potential, potential.

KM,

I remember you...I was like holy shit he is only 22...

looked good...best of luck in DENVER

thanks bros I will be posting some pics of the show in a few days, so keep in touch. I am going to L.A this weekend to do a shoot for muscle fitness on shoulder and trap training so I will let you guys know when it is published

2006 NPC Emerald Cup

MATT LOWDEN, WA
Overall Winner | Heavyweight Class: First Place
2006 NPC Emerald Cup
Bellevue, WA
April 22, 2006

2006 NPC Emerald Cup

KENNY MILNE
SuperHeavyweight Class: Third Place

2006 NPC Emerald Cup

DUSTY HANSHAW
SuperHeavyweight Class: Fourth Place