over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EMERALD CUP!

km2000 said:
tp4u....
brad is not melting down, he's callin your bullshit bro... brads a good dude, i met him up there last year(emerald cup), i had the pleasure to chat with him back stage for 20 min... he's one of the nicest most respectfull i have had the pleasure to meet in the industry!

lets keep the getbig comments (meltdown?) of this board.....

Ohhhhh MY bullshit. Gotcha. Well i stated what i saw. Alot of the guys were barely in single digit bodyfat. Now granted, i wouldnt have beat the top 3 light heavies in the shape i was in last year but.... the rest of the show was NOT worthy of the past lineups of the Emerald Cup. Now as stated something along these lines " people who do not post pix, compete, etc... should not comment". Well i believe iv competed quite a few times, done not TOO bad, gotten pretty lean, and DO post pix for critique, and have TAKEN a ton of criticism (theres new pix up now, go slam me if you want itl only make me stronger!).... so does that allow me to comment now? Step on stage... expect to be critiqued... its BODYBUILDING. I understand they trained hard and dieted for the show which i respect, but hey, again... read above.

People get so defensive and angry, why is this so different from any other sport. People cannot take criticism worth a damn. Shit, when a pro basketball player misses a few shots and has a bad game, football player drops a key pass, MLB player strikes out in key situation or makes an error.. they take criticism. Why is that accepted but you guys are jumpin out your skin for some comments made about an OBVIOUS picture from a show? And about people who competed....relax

edge250 said:
i dont see what posting a picture of my pasty fat ass is going to prove and it isnt going to change the fact that the overall winner has a gut/bloat whatever going on. dont know what others have said and i havent looked at any other pics other than the overall winners 7 pages, i just dont think a bodybuilder should be rewarded for a midsection such as that, that is what is wrong ingeneral imo, out of control midsections. carb loads, gh whatever it looks like SHIT.

TRUE!

!berserker said:

totally get what phil is saying there, i have spoken with him prior to this. here is kinda what i think. if a guy posts a pic here and i dont have anything honest and truthful to say without be possibly taken as negative i dont even bother to post as its hard to sometimes to understand the true intentions of a post because its so impersonal to begin with, no emotion or thought can be conveyed. i think the difference here is this guy just won what i understand is a major amatuer level show this wasnt a state show with 3 other guys in his class. this is what wins? i dont wanna look like that, who would, why was it rewared. 1 bad pic??? i saw 7 pages. awesome awesome physique minus the waist, but isnt the midsection a huge factor.....it used to be. did he look different at prejudging or something??? am i missing something, how do you look past that flaw? i have a major pec tear i know if and when i ever post a pic someone will prolly say "his chest looks like shit" i can accept that. i think everyone here needs a hug and a warm glass of milk and some cookies.:D

TooPowerful4u said:
Ohhhhh MY bullshit. Gotcha. Well i stated what i saw. Alot of the guys were barely in single digit bodyfat. Now granted, i wouldnt have beat the top 3 light heavies in the shape i was in last year but.... the rest of the show was NOT worthy of the past lineups of the Emerald Cup. Now as stated something along these lines " people who do not post pix, compete, etc... should not comment". Well i believe iv competed quite a few times, done not TOO bad, gotten pretty lean, and DO post pix for critique, and have TAKEN a ton of criticism (theres new pix up now, go slam me if you want itl only make me stronger!).... so does that allow me to comment now? Step on stage... expect to be critiqued... its BODYBUILDING. I understand they trained hard and dieted for the show which i respect, but hey, again... read above.

People get so defensive and angry, why is this so different from any other sport. People cannot take criticism worth a damn. Shit, when a pro basketball player misses a few shots and has a bad game, football player drops a key pass, MLB player strikes out in key situation or makes an error.. they take criticism. Why is that accepted but you guys are jumpin out your skin for some comments made about an OBVIOUS picture from a show? And about people who competed....relax

you need to relax man, look at what i wrote to you(i started it with tp4u) that was all i addressed to you.... you need to calm down.... i am silmply adressing your comments to brad, (the meltdown comment) i thought is was immature.... if you feel justified and comfortable making a comment like that , then you are entitled to it...

i do not wish to slam or bash your pics, because i would not like to have that done to me... some people fuel themselves on negativity, fear and pain... they are usually unhappy. while others prefer use happiniess, positivity, and "constructive criticizim" to fuel their lifes, i am of the latter..
it is no ones fault the lineup was "poor" in a few classes this year,or that you could have beat all the light heavies.... i do not see the sense behind sayin it so much?

All this over a few guys saying his belly was big?
I dont know whats worse :confused: The comment about his midsection
or all the bitching about the comment.

rAJJIN said:

lmao.....talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill!

WOW!

:eek: All I wanted to know was the men's results. I did not know that this would be such a sensitive subject.

Damn right Ive got a gut! Im fixing to go fill it up and make it even a little bigger at the all you can eat Ribs at RibCrib :)
And No you guys dont get pics or blood test results bahahaha
I see No big deal at all. A few guys thought for winning such a High Quality show the overall winner had a big ole belly....Whats the big deal about that?
To much Drama for me in this thread.

rAJJIN said:
Damn right Ive got a gut! Im fixing to go fill it up and make it even a little bigger at the all you can eat Ribs at RibCrib :)
And No you guys dont get pics or blood test results bahahaha
I see No big deal at all. A few guys thought for winning such a High Quality show the overall winner had a big ole belly....Whats the big deal about that?
To much Drama for me in this thread.

All I know is ITS ALL YOUR FAULT! Dont know why, but its always nice to put the blame on someone.:D

Edge: Whatchu talkin' bout? Me have a gut.:action-:m

VulgarDisplay said:
Steak, nice to meet you! You're solid, I know you talked about training for the Cup....maybe next year?? One more thing...I feel sorry for Brad Hollibaugh, he works so hard and yet standing next to the two of us we still made him look like a prehormonal school girl!! Hope to see you both this weekend in Spokane.

Yes Vulgur ,you and Steak may have it over me now but I plan to increase my estrogen this week and will be much improved over last weekend!YOU BEST BE READY FOR ME!:D
Was great seeing you guys and make sure you call me Friday for lunch or dinner.
Overall the show was loads of fun and alway's great seeing my friends and friends from this board as well.
I do get irritated with disrespect and to the "meltdown" comment which is laughable ...I would call it more the hulk syndrome.If someone wants to see the bad side of me show some disrespect to my family,friends or to the good ,hard working people of this world and that will bring a greenish tone to my skin every time.
I am very easy going guy on the most part and I see no reason that people should tear down other's in a non constructive manner.In this sport there is no such thing as the perfect physique(although we all strive for it) and we all have flaws .I just get appauled when a deserving winner that should be getting his 5 seconds of fame gets cut down to ribbons by people that did not even see the show...We all deserve respect guy's and our kudo's for achieving success.The Emerald Cup is a tough show to win , especially the overall! Even if you if you don't agree with the judging outcome try and use some class & tact with your words before posting.
Enough said and wish you all the best of successes in your training and in life in general.
Brad

km2000 said:
you need to relax man, look at what i wrote to you(i started it with tp4u) that was all i addressed to you.... you need to calm down.... i am silmply adressing your comments to brad, (the meltdown comment) i thought is was immature.... if you feel justified and comfortable making a comment like that , then you are entitled to it...

i do not wish to slam or bash your pics, because i would not like to have that done to me... some people fuel themselves on negativity, fear and pain... they are usually unhappy. while others prefer use happiniess, positivity, and "constructive criticizim" to fuel their lifes, i am of the latter..
it is no ones fault the lineup was "poor" in a few classes this year,or that you could have beat all the light heavies.... i do not see the sense behind sayin it so much?

You are cool sometimes and pretty knowledgable, but cmon man calm down. We arent in the land of make believe where everyone shares and is nice and has nice things to say and the birds chirp and theres always a rainbow. Why such the focus on being sooo nice? This is life, reality. Stop being SO SENSATIVE EVERYONE Im very happy with my life actually, but i do fuel myself on being told YOU CANT. I love to beat the odds. Iv always loved being the dark horse in a tournament where everone is like DAMN WHERE THE HELL DID HE COME FROM. It feels good to win as the underdog. If your expected to win, hey u win, no big deal u were supposed to. I like winning when the odds are against me. That makes me unhappy? Ok if you say so.

BRADHOLLIBAUGH said:
The judging at the show was good...Ltheavy winner deseved the show and if the super heavy was just a tad drier it could of been a different outcome.Top 2 in the light heavies would do well nationally.Super heavy winner has a ton of potential as well.
The middles and especially the light heavies were tough classes.The light heavy class was one of the best I have ever seen at this show(25 or more in this class).Heavies and super heavies were down this year especially the heavyweight class.
It's alway's a well attended show with lot's of pros in attendance & enjoyable weekend.
Brad
Were you there Brad, I was looking 4 you and couldn't find you?

The first callout for LtHvy could have been a national lineup. TP4 u - you need to keep your lip zipped if you were not there. You can't tell a whole lot from pictures. I know that most people are self proclaimed experts and feel the need to verbalize their insecurities but to make comments as you've done is very childish.

How's this for a critique based on pictures. Based on the comp pictures I've seen of you, wouldn't have made the second lthvy callout!

rAJJIN said:

Everyone must be on PCT at the same time :D

VulgarDisplay said:
Steak, nice to meet you! You're solid, I know you talked about training for the Cup....maybe next year?? One more thing...I feel sorry for Brad Hollibaugh, he works so hard and yet standing next to the two of us we still made him look like a prehormonal school girl!! Hope to see you both this weekend in Spokane.

YEAH poor BRAD...I think he is shrinking.

I am going to try and get out of work by 5pm to make it over there.

I would not mind trying the E cup, by no means would i put any of those guys that competed down...DO I feel I am better than them, NO, but I would not mind tossing my hat on the stage and see what happens.

xcelbeyond said:

The first callout for LtHvy could have been a national lineup. TP4 u - you need to keep your lip zipped if you were not there. You can't tell a whole lot from pictures. I know that most people are self proclaimed experts and feel the need to verbalize their insecurities but to make comments as you've done is very childish.

How's this for a critique based on pictures. Based on the comp pictures I've seen of you, wouldn't have made the second lthvy callout!

X, I was looking for ya in the mass of people out there...I am sure you would not have recognized me from a few years ago...

BRAD was back stage most of the time...he had 2 guys in the show that he helped out.

xcelbeyond said:

Hey Xcel,
sorry I missed you bud and would loved to see ya!Such a big show and its easy to miss people.Hope you had a great time!
Brad

Steak Helmet said:
X, I was looking for ya in the mass of people out there...I am sure you would not have recognized me from a few years ago...

BRAD was back stage most of the time...he had 2 guys in the show that he helped out.
Ok Steak if I am shrinking its you vs me at the buffet this weekend!;) .See ya this weekend buddy!
Brad

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity