over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Emerging health tech & startups

TheOtherOne55

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Thought i'd post this as a buddy of mine throws me links and products every couple months and asks for my opinion.
Some are interesting and some look like trash.

He was my college teammate and he now works for the NFL players association. Basically, they get new tech thrown their way allll the time. Pushing it to players and the NFL in general. It could be wearable tech for sleep or fitness or any of them. But he knows how I weirdly know about this stuff and always wants to chat about it.
One cool one that I'm waiting for is Levels. Its basically an chip you can put in your arm for a BG reading at any point of the day. ALLLL of us would use this.
Dieting, bulking, whatever....a real-time app that gives you your BG rating instantaneous is great.

The newest one he shot me which i was not too impressed about is called Vessel Health.
Yes, this stuff IS THE FUTURE....but we're still a bit far way. Vessel wants you to pee on a card and it reads some basic level findings: cortisol, biotin, ph, ketones, calcium, sodium, creatinine, etc. And from that....its supposed to tell you what food and lifestyle changes you need to make. Which IMO is nuts.
First of all, this is urine not bloodwork, so there are just only a certain amount of things you can test/read....and even with that, you have no idea WHY those numbers/readings are the way they are. Is it diet related? It is genetics? I understand people are looking for a one-stop shop and something to tell u how to fix yourself....but using your pee to extrapolate some very basic testing numbers THEN using that to steer people is just sooo far of a stretch its scary. People post bloodwork in here everyday and none of us can look it and know EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON. And promising to help people with this minuscule amount of data is just bad. I think this one hits close to home because i know that interpreting data is sooo hard and promising to fix someone with this random and small data is just not it....

Just thought i'd share these 2 with you guys. My buddy sends me a couple different links every few weeks.
There are some definite "wow, that is cool" ideas but there are loootsss of "nope, that's ridiculous."

People are making $$$ in this game right now. Lots of investors who don't ask questions too LOL.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131