over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eminem gets ass in face on MTV

No trust me bro, that was silly.
He posted lyrics, not quotes, speeches, nuggets of wisdom, or anything else along those lines. Obviously, "best" is rather subjective to whomever is using it to describe something. I think classic mustangs are the "best" car ever made. Some would disagree. Now, to respond to a comment about how amazing mustangs are with a comment about how amazing kawasaki motorcycles are is...well...silly. Don't worry, just because I used the word silly doesn't mean I don't think you're a big boy ; )
He posted lyrics and he ended his post with a statement
"does not get any better then that"
I was just stating my opinion that it gets a heck of a lot better then those lyrics. In my opinion I could of posted the lyrics to the The Brady Bunch theme song and it would of topped the crap that I read in the post, instead I went for a couple that are personal to me that I think most bodybuilders could relate to. But really I haven't done anything "silly" for many years now.

those are not his best lyrics his new shit sucks but old shit is unreal

"its only fair to warn i was born with a set of horns, with a metaphor attatched to my dam umbillical cord, warlord of rap that will beat you with a 2x4 board or smash into your honda accord with my 4 door FORD"

that was a freestyle and one of many

the guy is a genius

hate him or love him you cant deny his genius

i am a guru on hip hop and rap and old R&B and zapp and roger troutman type GFUNK

i am sick of these hillbillies demonizing rap

GET OVER IT

RAP IS POETRY. WHAT YOU HEAR ABOUT 9MILLIMETERS AND FISHSCALE YAYO MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU BUT TELL YOU WHAT IF ANYONE GREW UP GANGBANGING AND FOSTER CARE OR PREDISPOSITIONED THEN YOU WILL KNOW WTF IM TAKING ABOUT

HIP HOP IS DIFFERENT. i LIKE GANGSTER RAP BECUASE IT RELATES TO ME, IT IS THE LIFE I LIVED. COURSE I GREW UP BUT IM STILL ON A GANG INJUNCTION SO IT STILL TAKES ME BACK IN THE DAY ETC ETC

SOME PEOPLE LIKE COMMON AND THE OTHER HIP HOP TYPE ARTISTS, I APPRECIATE THEM BUT I DONT CARE FOR THEM THEY DONT RELATE TOME PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

I GET SO SICKOF THESE KENNY CHESNEY TOBY KEITH GARTH BROOKS MF'ERS DEMONIZING RAP AND CATEGORIZING IT AS CRUDE AND NEGATIVE WHEN NEARLY EVERY COUNTRY SONG YOU HEAR IS ABOUT DRINKING, TRACTORS, DRINKING, DRINKING AND DRIVING, CHEWING TOBACCOO, AND A BUNCH OF OTHER BULLSHIT . I LIKE COUNTRY PERSONALLY BUT THERE ARE BAD SEEDS EVERYWHERE

agree to disagree guys. this is going nowhere. what speaks to one isn't going to speak to another... My favorite quotes are from Gandhi and Jesus. that's true wisdom and genius to me.

IOne is an urban poet, the other a president and philosopher

WTF is an urban poet? is that some wanna-be toughguy with pants around his ankles talking about all the hos he gets and drinking forties?

PEOPLE LOOK UP TO THIS CRAP?

Actually it gets much better then the little dweeb you mentioned.

Here is couple that play a part in my everyday life from 2 guys that I look up to.

Theodore Roosevelt quote:

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”

Aristotle

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."

I just enjoy his lyrics. I dont want to have to throw out quotes left and right to prove that I look up to other people. I understand Eminem's anger and I appreciate his lyrics because he is an artist, and a good one at that. The Slim Shady LP and the Marshall Mathers LP back that up.

Obviously Teddy Roosevelt is the man, but comparing him to Eminem is not fair. Especially the fact that one was a President (and a great one at that) and a rapper who is known for being one of the best of all time. But I do understand where you are coming from, but calling Eminem a dweeb is pointless considering where he came from and all the success that he has achieved.

I'm going to preface the following statement with the little tidbit. I love the Teddy quote. I actually try to live my life along those very principles.

Now, you're being silly bro. This was a thread about eminem...a hip hop artist. You posting these quotes makes absolutely no sense to me. One is an urban poet, the other a president and philosopher. I could see if you posted some lyrics from a conscience minded MC, but you didn't. In addition, I feel that unless you have really taken the time to sit down and examine eminem, you may be passing judgement on one of the greatest lyricists thats ever lived. The man uses words in a way that some poets dream of. Diesel builder posted one of many very offensive and crude verses, but let me assure you, there is much more to eminems artistic ability than what you read in this thread. To the angry and impovrished, depressed and downtroden, spoiled and destitute, eminems words are like gold. To a greek bodybuilder, well...not so much ; )

Thanks Gyno. Yea, I just enjoy his lyrics and I understand where he is coming from. He is definitely a genius IN HIS OWN WAY.

then he's got a supposed gay Australian T.V. personalities(Sacha Boran Cohen AKA Borat)

its not Australian, im pretty sure his character Bruno is supposed to be Austrian

he is a funny fella no doubt, cant wait to see this movie

those are not his best lyrics his new shit sucks but old shit is unreal

Right on Muay Thai. I hardly like rap these days, but Eminem is still the top played songs on my iTunes.

As Eminem said it in his song "under the influence":

"So you can suck my dick if you don't like, my shit
Cause I was high when I wrote this so suck, my dick - ha ha!"

well said, pointing out quotes from truely great men. pathetic to think that some airheads thinks emeinem is to be 'looked up to'

I never said that I look up to him. I just enjoy his lyrics, and I said "it doesnt get any better than that" after I post his lyrics because IMHO it doesnt get better than that (in rap). Jeez, calling me an airhead is uncalled for. I dont look up to him, to be perfectly honest, I look up to my father. He is my real hero (that applies to my life in every way).

And yes, I said Eminem is my hero, but I meant that in a different way. His lyrics speak to me and he says whatever he feels like, and I appreciate that. Part of being a hero is defined as "a person, typically a man, who is admired for courage" etc. So I admire him for having the courage to speak his mind, therefore I can consider him a hero.

No beef, just explaining what I meant and why I am not an airhead.

Last edited:
Eminem has some tight lyrics for sure. I personally prefer Immortal Technique:

I pledge no allegiance, nigga fuck the president's speeches
I'm baptized by America and covered in leeches
The dirty water that bleaches your soul and your facial features
Drownin' you in propaganda that they spit through the speakers
And if you speak about the evil that the government does
The Patriot Act'll track you to the type of your blood
They try to frame you, and say you was tryna sell drugs
And throw a federal indictment on niggaz to show you love
This shit is run by fake Christians, fake politicians
Look at they mansions, then look at the conditions you live in
All they talk about is terrorism on television
They tell you to listen, but they don't really tell you they mission
They funded Al-Qaeda, and now they blame the Muslim religion
Even though Bin Laden, was a CIA tactician
They gave him billions of dollars, and they funded his purpose
Fahrenheit 9/11, that's just scratchin' the surface

Actually it gets much better then the little dweeb you mentioned.

Here is couple that play a part in my everyday life from 2 guys that I look up to.

Theodore Roosevelt quote:

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”

Aristotle

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."

If we are talking about people we look up to, I like Claude McKay's poem :

If we must die, let it not be like hogs
Hunted and penned in an inglorious spot,
While round us bark the mad and hungry dogs,
Making their mock at our accurséd lot.
If we must die, O let us nobly die,
So that our precious blood may not be shed
In vain; then even the monsters we defy
Shall be constrained to honor us though dead!
O, kinsmen! we must meet the common foe!
Though far outnumbered let us show us brave,
And for their thousand blows deal one death-blow!
What though before us lies the open grave?
Like men we'll face the murderous, cowardly pack,
Pressed to the wall, dying, but fighting back!

You guys are all wrong, Jesus, teddy, marshal, NONE of them hold a candle to the inspiration that is Yanni. I mean come on, its not even worth talking about. Music conversation = Yanni...bottom line.

He is a true poet...::tar-wars

Staged or not, when another man's dick is laying next to your throat...nothing can justify that. **broken link removed**

I bet if we all threw our ipods in a pile and somebody went through them the variety would be amazing.Nobodies wrong and nobodies right,I think the world would get pretty boring if we did all like the same thing.
Music is so personal that you will never win this argument either way.What touches and moves one might offend or irritate another.
Same goes for comedy which brings me to my point.An ass in the face of Eminem which is funny to some is "degenerate" to others.Andrew Dice Clay is a Genius to some and should be strung up by his jewels to others.Some like as stated cosby show,full house etc.. and thats cool.
I could make a strong argument why Rap sucks and are thugs ,cant play instruments and its talking over sampled music etc. etc. and you could tell me my 80s heavy metal bands look like women and scream etc etc. but nobodies right,we like what we like and what speaks to us.
And in no way shape or form can you compare someone who lays down some notes or lyrics to great historical figures,that is a given.Now some do lots for charity,world peace,Aids with things like live aid,benefit concerts and festivals. Some use fame and status to raise awareness of world issues like Bono.Now we all know Eminem does not fall in this category,but you get my point.just some thoughts.

The part with Sasha Baron Cohen dropping down like that may have been planned - but Eminem definitely didn't kno it was gonna be happening.. You think he ever would have agreed to have some guy drop down 69'ing him with his ass in his face?? hahah.. It was funny when Eminem's crew started pushing him - he was like "Guys stop it, I already have a boyfriend".
Eminem 'thrilled' about pulling off Bruno stunt

7 hours ago

NEW YORK (AP) — Eminem says he knew full well what he was about to face at the MTV Movie Awards — including Sacha Baron Cohen's bare butt.

Enimem told the Web site RapRadar.com that the much-talked about stunt was all rehearsed, right down to Eminem's mock disgust. Says the rapper: "I'm thrilled that we pulled this off better than we rehearsed it."

Eminem says when he left the show, he went back to his hotel and laughed for three hours, including as he watched the playback.

The rapper calls himself a "big fan" of Baron Cohen, who he said approached him about the gag while he was in Europe.

At Sunday's live show, the comedian descended from the ceiling on a wire in a fake mishap that ended with his bare hindquarters in Eminem's face.
**broken link removed**

i knew it

austrian dude lol ;)

Your right he was hanging up there speaking German not talking about throwing shrimps on the barbie,lol.I stand corrected.

Enimem told the Web site RapRadar.com that the much-talked about stunt was all rehearsed, right down to Eminem's mock disgust. Says the rapper: "I'm thrilled that we pulled this off better than we rehearsed it."

Wow, now it's not even funny anymore.. He's a chump for actually agreeing to it IMO.. It's like he did it just so he was actually shown on TV at the awards and to get the media buzzing about it.. :rolleyes:

EMINEM AND GAY-UNIT are TRYN TO MONOPOLIZE THE INDUSTRY GREEDY FUCKERS

THEY BOUGHT OUT VIBE MAGAZINE AND SHIT IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131