YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Employer random drug testing, do they test for steroids?

wordomr

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
I know this question has been asked, but for some reason when I try to use the search function nothing is coming up, so my apologies for the repeat question.

My employer will in implementing random drug testing. From what I’ve read there are a few different test combos (5 panel, 10 panel, etc), but didn’t see steroids as part of these random test panels.

Generally speaking, do private sector employers usually test for steroid use in these tests? Or are they testing mainly for THC, pain pills, etc.

Any input greatly appreciated.

You will be fine, most drug screenings are for common drugs not AAS.

No they don’t test for steroids.

Weed
Meth
Pain killers
Ect.

Test for steroids are very expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

typical rec drugs

if you are on adderall or ephedrine, you will have false positive

They don’t but funny you mention it I’m sitting at home today waiting for my employer to call me in for a drug test after an injury/incident late last week. They kept me home this morning and I’m pretty sure that’s why.

In the old days, testing for AAS was expensive, but now testing companies are offering it at such a low rate, I would expect employers to possibly include it.

My wife's employer tests for rec drugs and nicotine. If they find nicotine in the blood then we get charged $750 for each person for the year, not sure what happens if they find rec drugs.

No , not a chance at all.
I work as a sales rep for a big LTL freight company, and not even our drivers get tested for AAS. Just rec drugs.

My wife's employer tests for rec drugs and nicotine. If they find nicotine in the blood then we get charged $750 for each person for the year, not sure what happens if they find rec drugs.

Dropped a higher paying job op because they test for roids and nicotine.

Their explanation; "we are a medical facility we require employees that set an example."

Expect more infringement on your personal rights every day.

Their explanation; "we are a medical facility we require employees that set an example."

I think your mistaken about them testing for gear it just doesn’t happen like that man

I think you are right about more infringement on our rights in the US. Im guessing you are in the US? Every year it seems to get a bit worse here.

I think you are right about more infringement on our rights in the US. Im guessing you are in the US? Every year it seems to get a bit worse here.

I'm from Europe living in the US currently, but also moving to a third continent soon. So I csn compare the three objectively. The US is the worst in terms of infringing their citizens' privacy, and letting businesses infringe on workers' rights.

The average American citizen has no freedom or rights, he's just a commodity or cold hard money at best and just given enough promises to survive and not enough time to question. Etc etc. Average citizens are shilled to be bootlickers and the opposition to that is flag burning sjw degens s so there really isn't any middle good ground Tbh.

Last edited:
I think your mistaken about them testing for gear it just doesn’t happen like that man

Nah they do before you start lol and nicotine which can span to not smoking within 2+weeks. Consider how normal it is to use nicotine products, why wouldn't they test for roids if they list it as one of the things they are testing for and actually go thru with the tests? That is common place in the medical field at least in this state.

Last edited:
Nah they do before you start lol and nicotine which can span to not smoking within 2+weeks. Consider how normal it is to use nicotine products, why wouldn't they test for roids if they list it as one of the things they are testing for and actually go thru with the tests? That is common place in the medical field at least in this state.

Most of us have never heard of that before, testing for anabolic steroids. If your employer lists it as what they are testing for then you have to believe that they are doing it. I don't think many employers are doing that though. What kind of job do you have? Wondering if your job type is something that would be affected by steroid use.

The testing process for AAS is extremely expensive and Employing have no pressing reason to test for such, thus it simply doesn't happen.

Has anyone had to deal with medical marijuana. Its prescribed to you and then you test positive for work. What happens?

Hospitals & companies generally perform a pre-employment SAP-10 or SAP-15 UDS using CLIA-waived equipment e.g. piss cups.

SAP = Substance Abuse Panel w/the # indicating which metabolites they are screening for in the urine.

UDS = Urine Drug Screen

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc