YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Emsculpting or cool sculpting? Anyone try it?

massivemark

Registered
Seems like an easy thing to do as a last resort... But I'm still wondering why most of these people just don't try dieting down first!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

According to what I've been told they use coolsculpting for the finishing touches on stubborn areas. It seems kind of archaic but it works from what I've heard. There are home use ice belts on Amazon that you wear overnight. I'd be worried about killing the skin due to frostbite with the home system.

A few bros from PM have mentioned that their girlfriends or significant others administer cool sculpting and that it does not work.

Seems like an easy thing to do as a last resort... But I'm still wondering why most of these people just don't try dieting down first!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I have considered doing it for like that 2nd chin that shows up in the offseason. Easier to just grow a beard though if you're a man. I've heard great things about it from my wife's friends, but they don't train/diet.

A lady I train had it done on some stubborn chin fat and it did seem to tighten the area. I dunno how long that effect lasts. I'll ask her next week.

If those things really worked as they advertise - they wouldn’t NEED to advertise. Hell there wouldn’t be enough clinics to serve the droves of cake-ass women that would be beating down the doors. Standing in line while sucking down a whatever-sippi and pastries.

If those things really worked as they advertise - they wouldn’t NEED to advertise. Hell there wouldn’t be enough clinics to serve the droves of cake-ass women that would be beating down the doors. Standing in line while sucking down a whatever-sippi and pastries.

I think so, unless it is overly expensive. Wonder how much it costs.

I have stubborn lower back fat and this is normal at my age. I have a consultation this Friday at 4 PM. It costs $1100 per session. I was told it dissolves the fat and keeps it off. Unless of course you eat like crap and gain some new fat back. I was told it takes about 2-3 sessions for most people. If I do it, I will keep you informed.

I have stubborn lower back fat and this is normal at my age. I have a consultation this Friday at 4 PM. It costs $1100 per session. I was told it dissolves the fat and keeps it off. Unless of course you eat like crap and gain some new fat back. I was told it takes about 2-3 sessions for most people. If I do it, I will keep you informed.

Pesty at that point wouldn't straight up lipo be a better alternative cost wise with better results?

Definitely keep us in the loop thank you!

Pesty at that point wouldn't straight up lipo be a better alternative cost wise with better results?

Definitely keep us in the loop thank you!

I don't have enough fat for lipo. Dieting is not my problem, just stubborn lower back fat. I also only need 1 session of cool sculpting to get rid of the rest of fat.

I don't have enough fat for lipo. Dieting is not my problem, just stubborn lower back fat. I also only need 1 session of cool sculpting to get rid of the rest of fat.

Gotchya, let us know how it goes!

If the cool sculpting doesn't give you the results that you want, I know that there's a procedure called tumescent in which they increase the volume of your fat by injecting a solution. Perhaps that would provide the volume that they need to "lipo away." Then there's the option of purposefully gaining 10 pounds or so to give the needed volume ;)

thanks pesty, please do..

a couple of guys on here over the years has "smart lipo" done and both were extremely pleased with the results..

Just researched this, interesting stuff, does this have any major advantage of lipo ???

Interested to hear how this goes...

You don't have enough? Bro, I have never heard that term when it comes to laser lipo..

You are in a golden position for exceptional results. I have a friend who does gyno surgery and laser lipo on a lot of fitness industry people and his name is mentioned here often.. trust me, you have enough.

And at a min, if all you have to do is tighten, not even really remove, laser lipo can do that without direct fat removal. You might be misguided, srs. Lasers tighten skin..

You're money would do far more going the more solidified route IMO

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity