over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Encounter with "one of those" high school students-

Last year I was up in the front of class talking about something or other when....

I noticed this kid named Slater pick his nose with his pinky and then to my horror he absent mindedly ate the booger! I just stopped talking, stunned into silence.

Again, this is a smart kid. He got a 20,000 dollar scholarship last year when he graduated. His parents are normal. His dad is a logger and when I talk to him I get the sense that he wonders what the hell happened to his normal sperm. This kid is big and looks like he be a good football lineman. Nope, he reads all the time and plays X-box.

Meredith teaches at the college and she came home the other day and said, Slater picks his nose in class. I said, I know. :D

I am just sharing my life with you guys! lol.

I get sick of the same old "How many dbol should I take threads." Oh, and the answer to that question is [if you insist on taking dianabol] the least amount that works.

Last edited:
i've kinda same guy living next door. He talks too much & off the topic.
If you are discussing nuclear weapons he's into biological weapon, if you are talking about graves then he's into parks.
He just never talks upon the right point rightly, he only speaks without controlling.
SO what i do is i dont talk much because if i'll he'll have new points, so i just let him talk & stop.

Such guys arnt so bad because they can be helpfull :D like you've someone you dont like just make both of them meet & see what happens :D

I noticed this kid named Slater pick his nose with his pinky and then to my horror he absent mindedly ate the booger! I just stopped talking, stunned into silence.

Again, this is a smart kid. He got a 20,000 dollar scholarship last year when he graduated. His parents are normal. His dad is a logger and when I talk to him I get the sense that he wonders what the hell happened to his normal sperm. This kid is big and looks like he be a good football lineman. Nope, he reads all the time and plays X-box.

Meredith teaches at the college and she came home the other day and said, Slater picks his nose in class. I said, I know. :D

I am just sharing my life with you guys! lol.

I get sick of the same old "How man dbol should I take threads." Oh, and the answer to that question is [if you insist on taking dianabol] the least amount that works.

thats some funny shit to read. But if i was you i would've puked but now im laughing here, that something like that happened to you.
Next time when you see him picking his nose with his pinkies, grab a stick & say pick with this u idiot :star-wars
hahahahahahahahahhaha you surely gave me a laugh

LOL, I bet you you are pretty well liked teacher JT. Don't you wish sometimes you had about 2-3 minutes to respond to some of his ridiculous comments. Being that you sort of have to watch how you respond saying the first thing that comes to mind might now always be the best, lol. :p

I wish I could be a fly on a wall in JT's classroom one day when this kid is pisssing him off, lol...

Sounds like the kind of kid who never gets told NO by his parents because they don't want to hurt his feelings and stifle his creativity. Problem with that is, the first time he gets rejected and told NO by someone it will shatter his fragile self image and he will react with violence as so many of our young folks have. IMHO, this is the kind of person he sounds like.

Trust me, it scares me too. Where I work I believe it all a matter of when it happens, not if it will happen. I get along really well with most of the kids, but man it can happen to anyone even if you have the best of intentions.

I am taking all the precautions I can.

yea be carefull brother please

Yes!

thats some funny shit to read. But if i was you i would've puked but now im laughing here, that something like that happened to you.
Next time when you see him picking his nose with his pinkies, grab a stick & say pick with this u idiot :star-wars
hahahahahahahahahhaha you surely gave me a laugh

I wanted to say, "Hey, if you keep eating your snot in front of people the chances of you having sex are slim indeed!" Obviously, he couldn't find a date for the spring dance last year.

Hmmm...I wonder why that was?

UnknownSecrets, I like your idea of having a stick available for such occasions. I have boxes of tissue if people need to blow their noses.

Want to hear more gross stories? I have them!:D

Yes, you are on the right track in your assumptions.

Sounds like the kind of kid who never gets told NO by his parents because they don't want to hurt his feelings and stifle his creativity. Problem with that is, the first time he gets rejected and told NO by someone it will shatter his fragile self image and he will react with violence as so many of our young folks have. IMHO, this is the kind of person he sounds like.

He is being raised by his grandparents. It obvious his every behavior is indulged. Obviously he's never been told by his father, "Hey get your ass in the shower and wash your hair!" I've met his grandparents and they are really nice people. They are just old and don't have much energy to raise a teenager.

I think one of his parents decided they were gay AFTER THEY GOT MARRIED AND HAD KIDS, then took off. :mad:

People just don't realize how important of a job parenting really is and how dramatically if affects the finished product. :(

People just don't realize how important of a job parenting really is and how dramatically if affects the finished product.

amen to this statement. i have a 18 month old boy and they other day i was shaving, i looked down and he was watching and acting like he was shaving too. after i thought how cute it was, i thought about all the other stuff he would be imitating. makes me realize what an awesom responsibility i have. i try to live my life right, do the next right thing, say what i mean and do what i say. if i do this i believe God will handle the rest.

It is scary how much the younger ones will pick up on. I always talk to my high school students as I would adults. If they smell bad when thye come in I ask them if they have any deodorant in their backpacks, I ask them to go and use it! I explain that although thye may not smell themselves others will be put off by body odor, at least they have an explanation and not just told to do something. I always try to set the example with some of my younger trainees. it becomes apparent they have no real guidance at home. So at least when they come to the gym they behave appropriately. I have had he pleasure of seeing some of the kids I have lectured turn out pretty good and come to the gym regularly, a handful have actually thanked me, that always makes me smile and feel good!!

As adults we sometimes have no idea or take it for granted that we are roll models to some of these kids!!

I wanted to say, "Hey, if you keep eating your snot in front of people the chances of you having sex are slim indeed!" Obviously, he couldn't find a date for the spring dance last year.

Hmmm...I wonder why that was?

UnknownSecrets, I like your idea of having a stick available for such occasions. I have boxes of tissue if people need to blow their noses.

Want to hear more gross stories? I have them!:D

i've never seen anyone bugger eating but i've seen many picking nose, who dont do it anymore infront of me.
I didn't care how many people were there etc, i just said take my foot in your nose and pick with that, or anything i've with me. You may say pick with that tissue box if it is itching you.
Chances are SLIM ? Only a bugger eater will make out with him, girls can't handle gross thing & no one would ever come close to him.
But think he finds a fat bugger eating girl :D & now they are eating each other's buggers instead of smooching.
you can atleast take 2-3 mins to play with him. Play in a polite and laughing manner, he won't mind it.
Man if i was you, i wouldn't have cared about anything and made whole classromm rolling on floor.

You are crushing other's fun which they can have with this bugger eater".

Conclusion: Make a video of him while he's eating buggers then blackmail him "i'll show it to all & transfer to them if u don't stop doing it.

Setting the scene-

It's second period U.S. History class with juniors. I've got about 27 students in the room who I've known since they were freshman. A good bunch of kids with one exception. His name is Jesse, he's a speech and drama kid and is pretty bright. The thing is he usually has some of the facts and makes up the rest and then continues to bullshit, hoping to impress his classmates.

Sometimes his little diatribes can go on until I am sort of in a trance, catching myself thinking about my next meal or something! I don't want to crush his spirit or diminish his enthusiasm to participate in classroom discussions, so I don't say a lot even though most of the kids have started to realize Jesse is full of shit.

Example? Well, we were talking about Texas Independence, the Battle of the Alamo, etc. This discussion led to the illegal immigration situation. At this point "Jesse, the speech and drama guy" comes up with how the Mexicans are not only going to get California back but Montana as well. The kids were all looking at each other like, WTF??! At one point I said, Jesse, you may have some facts skewed a little there but if you can find some proof of what you're saying, please share it with us tomorrow.

Anyway, it's shit like this on a regular basis. Jesse looks like he could be the lead singer for any 70's rock band. He's pasty white, some what stocky, but has decided not to compete in sports after he found out wrestling practice is difficult. He's got potential, he'd just rather talk about it, than do it.

Today he asks me in front of the class if I ever thought about changing my hair style. He said you've always got it short and you sort of look like Elvis Presley. That shit came out of nowhere!

As I mentioned earlier, Jesse could be the lead singer for that old band Creedence Clearwater Revival- "Bad Moon on the Rising". His hair is long and greasy and hangs in his eyes. He also wears glasses. Believe me when I say he's not getting laid until he's graduated from college and some woman is willing to marry ANYONE! He's not particularily clean either.

Once again the whole class looked at me and rolled there eyes. They aren't outright giving him shit anymore because I've discouraged that, but WE all want to tell him to just shut the fuck up.

I asked him, Are YOU really giving me shit about my hair? I said, why don't we take a class vote on who needs the most help with their hair? lol.

His response, "What's wrong with my hair?" The whole class cracked up laughing.

He's going to be one of those annoying bastards who keep talking at meetings on the job, while all his co-workers are secretly plotting his death!

Sometimes, I feel like a bad person. It's tough being the adult sometimes guys. :)

It's moments like this when you can accurately predict the future for a person in glamorous detail. Pretty sad at the same time, you know? lol. The inevitabiltiy of it all!

Do you know any tips to stop being annoying?The more I read about it,the more I feel that I resemble him,except that I am introvert and I fail miserably in drama and talks,unless the topic is close to me.I feel bad for the kids at the school that I am going to because I would be graduating in one year time.

I admire your attitude, compassion, and sense of humor JT. The job you guys do is incredible. I think we sometimes forget how much impact, our words and actions can have on others. Sometimes the kindness with which you treat these young adults may be the only kindness they receive that day.

I still remember everyone of my elementary, middle school and high school teachers. Very few of my college profs. You are getting young folks at an age where you make a difference in their lives. I think about about it like shooting a rifle. A quarter inch movement of the barrel in my hand can result in a 8ft difference 200 yards away. You have the rifle in your hand, and it seems you are a good person to hold it.

Funny Story from Brothers school: At my brothers middle school they have a couple of severely mentally challenged children. They help them the most they can and help "mainstream" them as much as possible. These kids do a terrific job of making these children welcome and protecting them. This one girl who was pretty severe and large for her age with a speech impediment. She would come up to my brother and his coworker each morning and put her hand up to the coworkers face and say something. This went on for months and they never really new what she said.

Finally, one day, she said it in front of her younger brother who can translate. My brother ask her what it was she said when she put her fingers in the others teacher face each morning. He said "Oh, she is saying, no shit on fingers!". Apparently she was making him aware of her successful efforts each morning by allowing him to smell.

Pekkerwood

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity