advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

End of contest prep- test, SD, or anadrol?

swim15

Registered
Got a show about two weeks out. My original plan was to run test prop into the show with an AI but considering just dropping the test and using either anadrol or SD instead (to replace the fullness I get from test).

Currently running test prop 150mg ed

Thoughts?

How about suspension, seems to keep me full and dry...
Everyone's different though...

Yea I actually do have some suspension as well. Seemed to flare my nips for some reason last time I used it but I could do some of that, I'm sure 50-100mg a day would be plenty

I'll be using SD subbed for test. I'll get back with ya in 5 weeks to let you know how it goes lol

SD worked extremely well for me and my gf, at different times and with different diet strategies, gave us both some LBM gains, density, fullness.

I remember roughly 5-6 years ago when just about everyone was saying I was full of shit for recommending SD over Anadrol the last few weeks of prep.

How things change.

My only concern for a lot of the guys who do use SD is...are they getting good SD? I hope so...because I've used way too many shit brands over the years to place my confidence in just anything. So, for the guys who don't have any experience with their current stash, I recommend trying it out long before the contest arrives...preferably in the off-season when everything is consistent and no changes are being made. This makes it easier to assess its effects. If it ends up doing what it is supposed to (it should provide a dry, hard, dense, full look with enhanced vascularity), save it for the show. If not, set it aside and look for another brand.

Of course, those guys who have plenty of experience with the drug could experiment with it part way into prep and still come to an accurate conclusion...but for those new to the drug, leave the experimentation for the off-season.

I would say SD but a lot of it has been really poor lately. Either way I would try anything you haven't tried before. If you have never used SD or anadrol now isn't the time to experiment.

If you haven't done a test run before with SD or Anadrol then don't do anything. One, like Mike said a lot of SD isn't SD. 2, unless you have a coach to give you a second eye to control the variables when they arise you could screw up your entire prep

Too late to try new stuff.

The only oral you should use pre-contest without trying it before is probably halo at low doses.

I remember roughly 5-6 years ago when just about everyone was saying I was full of shit for recommending SD over Anadrol the last few weeks of prep.

How things change.

My only concern for a lot of the guys who do use SD is...are they getting good SD? I hope so...because I've used way too many shit brands over the years to place my confidence in just anything. So, for the guys who don't have any experience with their current stash, I recommend trying it out long before the contest arrives...preferably in the off-season when everything is consistent and no changes are being made. This makes it easier to assess its effects. If it ends up doing what it is supposed to (it should provide a dry, hard, dense, full look with enhanced vascularity), save it for the show. If not, set it aside and look for another brand.

Of course, those guys who have plenty of experience with the drug could experiment with it part way into prep and still come to an accurate conclusion...but for those new to the drug, leave the experimentation for the off-season.

This is my concern with SD, do I have SD or some bs? Contest time I'm not willing to risk it...

I've run both SD and drol. The SD is from before the ban but hasn't ever bloated me so it should be fine. LGI SD10 is the brand. I'll probably just decide last minute lol. I'll let you guys know how it goes

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws